• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda should be Low 2-C: Into the Zeldaverse

but Link was the one to have assembled the triforce the triforce in the first place so he was technically the owner of it (since he had all the virtues) plus Link also got the upgrade since its not the first time he weilded the full triforce.

They are different Links... and besides I do not see the difference, could you explain please and there is also a small chance that BOTW Zelda has the triforce too

Is there a fundamental difference in power between wishing with the Full Triforce and absorbing it? In both cases you are using the entire might of it.

Pulinno said:
Is there a fundamental difference in power between wishing with the Full Triforce and absorbing it? In both cases you are using the entire might of it.
The difference is that you can't use the power of the Full Triforce in every attack if you don't absorbe it.

Originally that was done because it was a drastic change. But I do not see the reason WHY'S Link, who only wished with the Triforce and didn't absorb it, to be Low 2C

Pulinno said:
But I do not see the reason WHY'S Link, who only wished with the Triforce and didn't absorb it, to be Low 2C
One must have a perfect balance of its virtues or else it'll split into three parts (which was what happened in Ganondorf's case when he found it)'''''

(Link was the one to assemble it and proved to be worthy of it) with the one who attempted to claim it retaining only the part they believed most in: if one still wishes to own the entire Triforce, they must reclaim the other two pieces (which again Link did after fighting yuga ganon who had 2 pieces of the triforce) a second time in their life.

and again Link is also a special case his soul (all link are technically the same since they share the same soul) was purposly groomed and prepared to always be compatible with the triforce.

AshenCrow777 said:
(Link was the one to assemble it and proved to be worthy of it) with the one who attempted to claim it retaining only the part they believed most in: if one still wishes to own the entire Triforce, they must reclaim the other two pieces (which again Link did after fighting yuga ganon who had 2 pieces of the triforce) a second time in their life.
I meant SS Link sorry my grammar was weird there

Pulinno said:
I meant SS Link sorry my grammar was weird there
its okay lol also Link did absorb it in SS and also part of the triforce is also within the True master sword during the reste of the game after getting the sacred flames Link carrired the full triforce with him thats why we see him easily mow down a bunch of monsters like wheat on a field.

also the mark is on him and all that. in other words yes he actually had it

Pulinno said:
Oh ok it just seemed like he wished and it vanished
Yeah I see what you mean, the way the scene is played out is kind of weird so I get why you were confused.

after using the TF Link left it in the past so that he could go fight Demise (in case he lost, Demise wouldn't be able to take it), the true master sword would prove to be enough against Demise since it had the power of the Full triforce (plus Hylia's power in it).

See here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4208849

Back