• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeke, I'm gonna kick your ass! ~ Zeke Dunbar vs Hank Hill

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Scenario: Hank and his family go on vacation to New Marias and get a nice house with an outdoor pool. Cole ends up dropping his amp into the pool and calls Zeke to help him fish it out. After grabbing his gear to help deal with any trouble he might run into, Zeke does so, but Hank spots him out the window. After grabbing some stuff to help confront the unauthorized intruders in his yard, he asks the two what the hell they're doing. Cole tries to explain but Hank recognizes him as the Empire City terrorist that he heard about from Bertrand's propaganda. Hank takes a shot at Zeke but Cole pushes him out of the bullet's path. In the process, Cole accidentally puts his foot in the pool and gets knocked out by the backlash. Zeke gets up and the two square up to fight.

Both at 9-B with all weapons.

Speed Equalized.

Zeke Badass
vs.
Hankhilll

Well, both seem even in terms of versatility, but Hank's regen seems like it'll be a pain to bypass. Zeke, on the other hand, has a lot more technical know how.

I'm gonna argue that Hank takes the experience and close combat edge, as he simply has a lot more feats out in the field. Plus, he's older than Zeke, so there's that.

Zeke takes the sharp shooting and durability advantage. Not only is Zeke usually seen outgunning multiple gunmen (like when he saved Cole from the Miltia), but he has a lot more scene/ where he's gunning people down who're actually shooting back. He's also a lot more tougher than Hank, as he's survived casual blows from super humans that sent him flying back multiple city blocks, and a metal minecart launched by a nuke. Hanks not gonna be able to take him down easily.

Zeke, much like his buddy, prefers ranged combat to getting up close and personal. So he's gonna use his six shooter and maybe the Dunbar beam to keep Hank away. He should be able to outshoot hank, which will force the propane salesman to either take cover or get up close. If Hank get up close, his superior CQC and lifting strength and skill will let him take the win.

If Zeke can keep Hank at bay, he'll take the win with superior shooting and molotovs.

Yeah I'm going Zeke. Mid-low can be countered with enough explosives and headshots, and Zeke's got too much experience in hectic warzones like the Empire City penitentiary assault and Alden's Tower to let Hank get close enough to take him down permanently.

I would argue hank would win with the type of range gunner he is. He obviously isn't going to try and get close at the range they would be at due to the obvious problem of being shot. But he would play the stealth card. Which the distance they would have would give him the time to do so. If Zeke is the better shot, he isn't so much that Hank couldn't out gun him. Plus. Hank has the superior range here too. And durability means squat to a gun (in this case). Since he doesn't have high enough durability to even resist a bullet. That advantage is pointless. Leaving him with one advantage that hank has full capability to handle.

Hank should take a range fight just via better range, better Tactics, and experience

And close range is hanks win through Experience, Lifting strength, and Skills.

That's odd. I put that on his page when I made it. He has shown decently good stealth in the show at times. One of the exact times I can recall is in his paintball game. They played a stealthy keep hidden and snipe them game.

I'll ask around and check his edit history. There wasn't any CTR yo get it removed. I do know however hank and the KOTH pages got a bit of guff and edits on removing and adding stuff by some others. KOTH of all series of pages to get that

Tbh. The drama died Long ago. The biggest drama came from building level stuff from them. But that's long over. Most everything after that has been smooth for me at least

Ha. That's actually pretty funny. Technically hank was large but let's ignore that small detail. He isn't anymore sadly

Zeke would fit in really well on King of the Hill to be honest.

Anywho, back to the fight, was the paint ball match with his friends? Because sneaking past friebds who you know is a bit different than sneaking past a guy that you dont.

He was teamed up with his friends. But they all split up. And they were going against some punk kids (who also were noted as cheaters).

Eh, I'd still argue that sneaking up on punk kids who cheat at paint ball is easier than sneaking up on a guy who fights supervillains who can nearly fly with their jumps and move faster than most people can see on a regular basis.

Also, this takes place in a backyard. What cover do these guys have?

Well. He wouldn't have to sneak up. Keeping out of site is all that matters really. He has the better range. It's more so just being out of site and taking a shot from a distance away. Which he would likely resort to. Since he shows stealth tactics. And range allows him to pop shot from a distance away where he couldn't from as far. If hank got shot (somewhere non fatal), he could handle it better due to regen than Zeke could as well.

And fences? Houses? Trees?

There's a problem with taking a shot from a distance. Namely, the Dunbar Beam. It's a giant spotlight that fries anything he shines it on. It's big enough to cover Cole's entire body when he uses it and Zeke's shorter than him, not to mention it redyces anyone hit by it to ashes in seconds. It's effectively a sword and shield combo.

Not the best plan when someone is chucking molotovs at you. All of those things are flammable.

He would have to be fast enough. Which speed equal makes him not. Plus that would mean he would have to pull that one out first instead of a gun himself. plus. Hank using stealth makes it even less likely as he may not even see it coming.

And he couldn't chuck it that far away. He doesn't have that good of a throw. At least where they are starting. If they are close. Then it's whoever shoots who first. Which ends with either inconclusive or Hank winning due to Regen making him more capable of surviving a shot should it not hit a vital organ

Wait, why is his range with The Dunbar Beam not listed? That might have the range to beat Hank's rifle come to think of it, but I'll have to ask.

With firearms. Which the Dunbar Beam isn't. Range just doesn't even address his Dunbar Beam which is why I'm asking.

Ahhh. I see. Didn't know that. We should probably get these fixed then. Both pages Have issue. Let's fix those quickly before we go further to avoid any confusion.

The Dunbar Beam's range has been added to Zeke's profile. Have you managed to fix Hank's issues?

Alright. It's almost 11:30 where I'm at, so I'm not gonna leap back into this quiet yet. For niw, I'll just count votes.

Zeke: 2

Hank: 1

Incon: 0

Back