• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeekeeper Lifting Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeekeeper's lifting strength is currently Class T for lifting giant Luigi who's supposedly the size of a mountain. But if you look here https://youtu.be/_omH47LFAxs?t=1437 you can see Luigi's size compared to Mario's, & he's not nearly mountain sized. And the mountain that Luigi became was big as wasn't the size of a mountain either. I propose we change Zeekeeper's lifting strength to at least Class G via scaling to giant Luigi who should be stronger than regular Luigi.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but am not sure about the exact rating. You can use the Knowledgeable Members List and the supporters/neutral sections of the Mario Bros verse page to find people to ask to comment here.

Technichally, Mount Pajamaja is proportionate to a mountain. It's just that with the different graphics and style the game utilize for the giant battles, Mario was made to be way larger than he's supposed to be during these battles to serve as an indication when he is available to excute team attacks. For a more accurate representation of the size of the location, you can look at the world map of P'illo Island, the location before the battle, and the background during said battle.

I dunno. Even in the video you showed, the background shows several larger mountains, which I would think are actual sized mountains. The foreground also shows previously fought enemies as being much larger than they should be. On top of that, among the "mountains" near Luigi appear to be platforms similar to what Mario & Luigi would be traversing at regular size. Lastly, if this is the only proof that Luigi is mountain sized, wouldn't it be considered an outlier since no other fight shows him as being this big?

I can understand changing the style and Mario being too big, but what I'm not seeing is clear proof that Luigi is mountain sized, especially since every other giant enemy he fights is building-skyscraper sized.

But again, these problems mainly stem from the battle itself, rather than how it's actually shown outside of it. Considering most of these problems all stem from during the battle rather than before or after, it's still no.

The world map, as well as the actual location, is actually proportionate to an actual mountain. Speaking of which, the Zeekeeper created a mountain-sized coin at the ending. It's not an outlier, it's just a simple inaccurate design that's not taken to account due to the shifting art design and gameplay. In fact, during these battles, Mario is even significantly larger than not just the aforemention enemy within the area but series' staple enemies that he's barely any taller than during the Bowser battle, particularly Kamek and Shy Guys.

But even in the hub world, the boss isn't as big as a mountain. To assume the boss is as big as the actual mountain just cause they have the same name isn't very good cause they're hardly the same. One's in the real world, the other's in the Dream World, so I don't think they're equal.

We can also see that the boss is separate from the places Mario & Luigi traversed, so I see no reason why he'd scale.

Except there are signs across the location informing that it is indeed the mountain and tells the bros where they are, from the footline to the summit. On top of that, when it woke up, it completely overshadow the entire location the bros where travelling in the first place, down to the starting point. It clearly is given how it's much larger than every where the bros has been. Claiming it's not mountain-sized is an assumption in itself. If I have to be honest, this topic is becoming redundant and I rather not go on about this. I suppose we can change it to Class G to prevent future conflict.

Do you need any pages temporarily unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back