• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZeedMillenniummon vs Annoying Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Zeed continues his trip to solo every Tier 2 that ever Tier 2'd.

Drago vs Dog. DVD.

I guess nothing needs equalized. Just Bloodlusted, so go ahead and fight.

Omnipresence is not that big of a bump from Immeasurable. I say inconclusive due to the fact that neither can kill each other. Unless you can destroy a Perfect Immortal's soul...

my vote is either Annoying Dog or Inconclusive, because Zeed really has no way to kill AD and AD has no way to kill Zeed, but if i was forced to bet money on this I would bet on AD.

This fight will go on until Zeed gives up as it's literally impossible to kill AD as he (only likely though) has Type 5 Immortality. Plus he has higher AP.

AD can't kill Zeed either though.

Voting for inconclusive, or AD via what I said above

EDIT: AD's type 5 literally just got removed so I'm changing my vote to pure inconclusive

Annoying Dog's Type 5 Immortality was literally removed a couple minutes ago.

This is a fight of two things that just refuse to die, one of which doesn't even really fight.

I'll spoil the ending.

Neither of them die.

Zeed would obviously be on the offensive, but considering the dog is immune to borderline everything at the level being thrown around here, nothing much is going to happen.

I can't really formulate any result for a bloodlusted Annoying Dog because I don't even know how one would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back