• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Dog doesnt appreciate foreign gods in his world

Status
Not open for further replies.

It_is_i_wyatt

Bronze Supporter
90e3064611e54b1e3cf5d045819c0255e380e990_00.jpg
jEmlwhZN_400x400.png

its one minute melee, bill just slapped the shit out of sans and annoying dog isnt happy with his reality being messed with

Bill Cypher vs Annoying Dog

both low 2-C

speed equalized if necessary

the guy who stomps sans: 0

funny non-yellow dog: 1 (JustANormalLemon)

incon: 0

Last edited:
just that?
Depend of the character, to the low tiers, is just it, but about the top/god tiers, Flowey affected and controled the souls of all monsters and the others humans souls at once and envolved to Asriel, there has thousands or hundreds of monsters it, Asriel >>> Flowey, but Annoying Dog literally is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asriel

Depend of the character, to the low tiers, is just it, but about the top/god tiers, Flowey affected and controled the souls of all monsters and the others humans souls at once and envolved to Asriel, there has thousands or hundreds of monsters it, Asriel >>> Flowey, but Annoying Dog literally is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asriel

ok, well, i just read the annoying dog wiki and he doesn't have much in his favor, maybe the fact that he can't be attacked, but Bill's powers must be enough to deny that

ok, well, i just read the annoying dog wiki and he doesn't have much in his favor, maybe the fact that he can't be attacked, but Bill's powers must be enough to deny that
Annoying Dog scales above these characters

Check Flowey profile that I sent and all his keys, it probably has good hax, and annoying dog scales above it due being author, so, meh

I read the annoying dog wiki for the thousandth time and I think I'm finally awake enough to understand it, annoying dog Fra, the dog apparently has control over everything in the universe of undertale being the accidental creator of everything and because it is written that he cannot being attacked for not having "programmed" this possibility, while even in the strongest form, Bill was still trapped in Gravity Falls by that natural field of strangeness, showing that it is still affected by the nature of the universe, while the dog appears to be and that does all this, but I would put both bloodlusted, if not more likely that the dog just ignores the diabolical doritos that would not be able to interact with him

What can Bill even do? Nobody in Undertale can even interact with the Annoying God, so how would Bill be able to even affect him?

Also, since Undertale beings attack the soul directly, Annoying Dog likely AP stomps too and Bill's low-godly ain't going to help him here

I'm a bit confused on why Annoying Dog can't be interacted with at all.

Can't Bill just circumvent that with his own reality warping?

That said, isn't Bill's Low-Godly regeneration based on his 2-dimensional mind? I'm unsure if the soul-hax will work.

Not quite, just that he can regenerate independent of a soul, if that bit about his 2-dimensional mind is true.

If I can regenerate everything else from purely my mind as opposed to my soul then soul destruction wouldn't be an issue. It all depends on how the Low-Godly works.

If I can regenerate everything else from purely my mind as opposed to my soul then soul destruction wouldn't be an issue. It all depends on how the Low-Godly works.
there is a difference between "i can regenerate everything FROM my soul/mind" and "i can regenerate my soul/mind".

that's why Low Godly and Mid Godly aren't the same thing

there is a difference between "i can regenerate everything FROM my soul/mind" and "i can regenerate my soul/mind".

You do know that you can regenerate your body and soul from your mind and it would still be Low-Godly right?

Mid Godly is regenerating from destruction of body, soul AND mind. Someone who regenerates himself from just his soul or just his mind isn't Mid Godly.

Soul hax can destroy souls, but if the character's Low Godly doesn't rely on the soul but rather than his/her mind, then soul hax won't help here

Mid Godly is regenerating from destruction of body, soul AND mind. Someone who regenerates himself from just his soul or just his mind isn't Mid Godly.

Soul hax can destroy souls, but if the character's Low Godly doesn't rely on the soul but rather than his/her mind, then soul hax won't help here
yes that's what i was trying to say.

Hmm, I'd assume simply willing him to be able to be attacked but this would admittedly be a stretch if Bill isn't aware of the issue.
I mean, I'm not sure how he can do that. This would likely require causality manip to affect him I think, which I don't think Bill have

Yeah. In this case, I recall Bill's regeneration being from his 2-dimensional mind but I'm not sure, which is why I'm waiting for clarification.
He never fully regen, his regen feats is being able to regen from a hole on his hat, at least not on his physical form, the Low-Godly rating is because Bill Cipher doesnt have a physical form originally, so, he made one to himself in weirdmageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back