• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeedmillenniummon vs Abel (Shin Megami Tensei)

Zeed can BFR Abel pretty easily with Time Destroyer, and I think he's just a more varied fighter all around.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
what is BFR again?

Battle field Removal.For example, Time Destroyers official dscription is "Consigns hostile opponents to oblivion across space and time. So far, no one who has been brushed off by this technique has returned alive from space and time."

Darkanine said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
what is BFR again?
Battle field Removal.For example, Time Destroyers official dscription is "Consigns hostile opponents to oblivion across space and time. So far, no one who has been brushed off by this technique has returned alive from space and time."
That's sound pretty lame :| every powerful demon in SMT can travel cross through dimension/universe with no problem, hell, even Beelzulbub was once travel to another multiverse (Devil Survivor 2 multiverse) and Beelzulbub is apart of Abel :| Moreover, Abel has fought (more like stomped) an avatar of YHVH (Metatron) said whom to be the one who is stronger than the concept of time (Kagutsuchi) itself. In theory, Metatron would have all of Kagtsuchi's abilities like conceptual manipulation ( there are various conceptual stuff done by kagutsuchi), time manipulation,ect.... Oh yeah, Abel Rolfstomp Metatron like nothing. Also, Abel can summon 8 Bel gods that have their power boosted to Zeed's level. One of them, Beldr are invulnerable to pretty everything with the exception of Devil Fuge, i'm serious :| even when Abel obtained the multiverse level+ power, he still cant damage Beldr without the Devil Fuge.

Abel got my vote.

Plus Zeed is faster. While Abel can react to him, he cannot catch him.

Speed: At least SuperHuman movement, Immeasurable in reaction speed

Dragonmasterxyz said:
wouldn't devil fuge be a form of NLF?
What are you saying ? :O Devil Fuge is the weakness of Beldr. How come it's a NLF ? O__o

are you talking to Beldr's immortality ? Yes, it does sound like a NLF, that's why insert the part "even when Abel obtained the multiverse level+ power, he still cant damage Beldr without the Devil Fuge."

Plus Zeed is faster. While Abel can react to him, he cannot catch him

Bruh, his reaction speed is far more than enough to slap Metatron all days o3o oh yeah, like i said before, Metatron's existence is above the concept of time

heh, you can look at Metatron's profile if you want to

It would be NLF for those above the level of 2-A but multiple 2-A beings using special attacks that usually completely bypass all forms of special defense (almighty magic) couldn't do anything to Beldr, so it's unlikely Zeed could. Also Abel has ranged attacks, and can reflect back attacks as long as they don't bypass special defenses, as well as paralyze, poison, turn to stone, mute (shut off magic of), etc opponents and insta-kill anyone afflicted with these status ailments

so is zeed's existence. also can i see when he curbstomped metatron? I want some proof.

Here you go buddy

Now Blah mentioned, Abel also has the instant death spell too, but i wonder if it actually worked on being on Zeed's level o3o had anyone ever tried to use instant death spell on Lucifer before ? :p

Also, that's just King of Bel Abel, Overlord Abel ( Fully Awakened Abel) scared the hell out of Metatron and the 4 Cardinal Archangels just his mere precense.

So yeah Overlord Abel >>>>>>> Metatron + 4 Cardinal Archangels

While yes that may be true, it doesn't change the fact that Abel cannot keep up with Zeed in movement. Meaning his attacks may in fact miss zeed. Both can harm each other but based on Zeeds stats I give it to him just out of higher movement speed.

That's sound like Abel cant hit Metatron and Lucifer no matter what he does, but in the actual game, it's the opposite >__>

Also, i just noticed this on Abel's profile :

Notable Victories:

Digimon-verse (Digimon)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh........

heh, i have no problem anyway :3

Return to the topic, i say Abel can land his attack on Zeed and in fact ALOT just like he did on Metatron

MagiSinbad said:
That's sound like Abel cant hit Metatron and Lucifer no matter what he does, but in the actual game, it's the opposite >__>
Also, i just noticed this on Abel's profile :

Notable Victories:

Digimon-verse (Digimon)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh........
That was also well before Cyber Sleuth, which confirmed Digimon was a 5-D, Infinite Multiverse.

That was also well before Cyber Sleuth, which confirmed Digimon was a 5-D, Infinite Multiverse.
Ummm...that's was actually a joke, i didnt really serious when i brought up that thread :p

well both can do the same to each other. ...likely....

Yes, but i still say Abel due to still has more fire power and more resistance (More like invulnerable) to the time-space manipulation

well both can shoot regular energy blasts and elemental attacks. and remeber they have the same resistence to time-space manipulation.

Nah, not just energy blast o3o you forgot the instant death spell, Paralyze, Mute, petrification, his physical attacks can ignore the defensive ability ( Not durability but the defensive ability such as invulnerable, barrier, incorporal,ect... but you can still reflect his physical attack :v ), healing, summon the Bel gods with their power boosted to Zeed level ( there are 8 of them and most of them are having the immersurable speed, Multiverse level + destructive capacity, ect... there are alot more. I remember there are some skill that ban the other skills.

About those summons though. I didn't know about them until after I made this fight, so originally I wanted it to be just Zeed and Abel.

Abel absorbed them in his journey and can summon them as apart of him. So yeah, Zeed still only fight Abel in this match. Just Abel and... the rest of him

oh yeah I forgot this is SMT logic.... well I got nothing else...only one in Digimon I think would beat Abel is God...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But then again that'll be nerfing Abel...
Guess again dude o3o/ each of the Bel gods are capable to deal the heavy damages on Metatron on their own. Abel still retain his power after summoned them

So yeah... this summon ability kinda OP :p

oh yeah I forgot this is SMT logic.... well I got nothing else...only one in Digimon I think would beat Abel is God...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeellllll....

*SPOILER AHEAD*

In Naoya's ending, Abel after fully awakened has wage a war again God, he came back to his demon world to build an army to strike the heaven. So yeah... Abel vs God is already a thing :p. You no mess with the Overlord of the demon world (more like demon multiverse )

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I doubt the SMT god is any different from the biblical god tbh...
Shin Megami Tensei currently has 2 God

one is a huge jerk ( Spoiler : it's YHVH)

one is a borderline shota, who killed the other so he can take way his throne

OqvRtHk
BOW DOWN TO THE NEW CREATOR OF MEGAMI TENSEI FRANCHISE !!! lol :D

should we remove this loss since Zeed is now infinitely stronger than 2-A characters?

Back