• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zatanna vs Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony vs DC Comics) (1-1-7)

two magical girls duke it out!!!!!

Post-Timeskip Alicorn Form is used, Zatanna starts enraged (both are 4-b)
Speed is equal

Zatanna: 1

twilgiht: 1

inconclusive: 7

Last edited:
hmmmmmmm.png

Hmmm. Since speed isn't equal, does the other one just one taps and kills Z - or is that too ooc ? Correct me if I am wrong but Z's shields aren't passive.

Hmmm. Since speed isn't equal, does the other one just one taps and kills Z - or is that too ooc ? Correct me if I am wrong but Z's shields aren't passive.
Leading with thought-based transmutation is supposedly in character for Twilight.

Last edited:
Then zatanna starts with energy projection or paralysis and a lot of other random stuff, after she senses energy

Is twilight sparkle stronger than her? If she is, Zatanna would probably start with better hax like sealing

If the pony is stronger than her she just gets haxed immediately and gets stomped since her hax is slower, if she isn't she just negs anything and stomps.

Superman has obviously gotten more than 4x stronger in New 52 after those feats, especially since Orion didn't seem to be too harmed from a shockwave that destroyed a star system iirc, and phantom stranger is stronger than that, and Zatanna can just easily break through a barrier he can't do much about

I'll just vote Zatanna for now via a lot of random hax, especially paralysis, and the fact that her abilities work through warping the laws of reality and working on the quarks within atoms

Well unless someone has some reason Zatanna doesn't just get transmuted then I'll vote Twilight.

I'll just vote Zatanna for now via a lot of random hax, especially paralysis, and the fact that her abilities work through warping the laws of reality and working on the quarks within atoms
Literally just completely irrelevant since she's unable to use her hax before the other character can. Which makes this a stomp, given that Sparkle allegedly leads with thought-based transmutation.

Literally just completely irrelevant since she's unable to use her hax before the other character can. Which makes this a stomp, given that Sparkle allegedly leads with thought-based transmutation.
She can, and what if she dodges the transmutation idk how it works, Im waiting for his explantiaon

That looks like it takes several seconds. Fairly sure Zatanna could cast her own spall faster than that

That looks like it takes several seconds. Fairly sure Zatanna could cast her own spall faster than that
What's she likely to go for, though?
I thought she didn't lead with deadly stuff.

If Twilight has a 4x AP advantage she'd have to go for something significant.

What's she likely to go for, though?
I thought she didn't lead with deadly stuff.

If Twilight has a 4x AP advantage she'd have to go for something significant.
She doesn't go for deadly stuff, but will use paralysis immediately, or incapacitate her mentally

Back