• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yvraine vs. Swamp Thing (PFP)

Is this version of the swamp thing connected to the world tree? in that case he regens as long as it exists afaik. Though Ynnead is still most likely superior than the world tree. I think you should call Matt as he's knowledgeable about both.

I mean worst case scenario.

Y: "Die" *erases*

ST: *regens* "No"

Y: "You don't want to fight me anymore" *mindhax*

ST: "I wholeheartedly agree"

Yeah, only 2A Swamp Thing has decent Mind hax resistance

Not sure why the OP thought this was a good plan to defeat her

Is this a stomp?

Because he defeated Homura?

It had something to do with his mind being spread throughout every plant in the multiverse or something (and back then the fact that Madoka does something similar was unknown).

It can't actually defend himself from someone who can affect all of it though. It's more like the mind being 2-A in size.

Wasn't that a different version of Swamp Thing who "Defeated" Homura?

I'm saying that because I could have sworn he resisted mindhax somewhere. Not because of a cross Scaling fight

No, it was Post-Flashpoint.

He also stabbed and punched to death someone who can't be killed with conventional means so.

Yeah this base Swamp Thing can be mind hax here. Even though he no longer has a human body and organs like the brain if Yvraine TP can affect allecs consiousness it should work. A different case from his classic incarnation which no longer is an avatar but became the abstract embodiment of the green itself and has shown immunity to mind hax.

Can you people stop ruining 40K characters? Yvraine's EE isn't remotely as good as people leapt into assuming, nor are her other abilities that broken. She has 4-A existence erasure by calling the power Ynnead can exert in the material universe.

And even if it was High 1-B, she can't use it casually. Nor does Ynnead Nerf the opponent or actively revive her like you think he does.

Yvraine has channeled the Yncarne's power, but only after a near-death experience that she can't easily replicate.

Also, not all Greater Daemons are High 1-B in their true essence. Most aren't.

Back