• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yveltal Vs Magalor( Pokémon Vs Kirby) Grace

Ego

Rules:
Both 3-C keys
Magalor has the Master Crown
Speed is equal

Yveltal: 7
717.png

Magalor:

5aafb0e07603fc558cffc0bd.png

320-3205211_most-curious-though-is-that-right-there-with.png

Incon: 1

Last edited:
3-C Magolor (Post-Star Allies) doesn't have the crown as standard equipment or optional equipment so he can't have it.

So for 3-C Yveltal and Magolor without the Master Crown, the only thing Yveltal can really do is use Death Manipulation, which will just turn Magolor into Ghost Magolor. Then, it depends on whether Magolor can hit Yveltal with an attack or not, if he can, then Magolor gains back his regular form and immediately friend hearts Yveltal at point. If Magolor can't hit Yveltal, then I think it's an incon? Or can Yveltal hit Ghost Magolor? Voting Incon, leaning towards Magolor

I’m voting towards Yvetal. He has the edge in AP (idk if it’s one shot range or not), and can crush Magolor with Oblivion Wing. Magolor has solid immortality type 7 that prevents him from being killed but gets incapped either way since I doubt Yveltal is gonna let him just hit it.

The only way I see Magolor is winning is if he teleports out of his range and black holes him, but that’s not an in-character move for him. He would start with either projectile spam of Friend Heart, which the latter has poor range anyway

Voting Yveltal via AP and Oblivion Wing

I would have given my own input on this thread, but I can't find a 3-C key for Magolor, so I can only base my opinion on what's been stated in this thread, and from that... I'll give the win to Yveltal, until the composite is successfully split. Until then, Yveltal has multiple ways of causing instant death to Magolor, and even bypasses Type 7 Immortality (Oblivion Wing killed an Aegislash in the Anime).

I would have given my own input on this thread, but I can't find a 3-C key for Magolor, so I can only base my opinion on what's been stated in this thread, and from that... I'll give the win to Yveltal, until the composite is successfully split. Until then, Yveltal has multiple ways of causing instant death to Magolor, and even bypasses Type 7 Immortality (Oblivion Wing killed an Aegislash in the Anime).
Magolor’s 3-C key is Post Star Allies. The creator of the thread acknowledged earlier that he doesn’t have the Master Crown in this key, so simply Post-Star Allies rather than Master Crown

Magolor’s type 7 lets him take attacks without trouble from those who can harm and kill ghosts. Also, Aegislash is a terrible example, he’s a sword, not a ghost, so Magolor shrugs off the death manip. Either way, Yveltal prolly wins

Yveltal is still getting a 3-C key after the thing

irrelevent that is just durability

Aegislash is a ghost possessing a sword
Kirby ghosts (at least in fighters), have literally no health system to operate on. They don’t take any form of damage due to immortality, not durability.

Yea, but Aegislash isn’t physically a ghost, it’s a sword possessed by a ghost. Also, Ghosts in pokemon have very inconsistent incorporeality. They still take damage from physical moves like Play Rough but aren’t effected by Body Slam.

Kirby ghosts (at least in fighters), have literally no health system to operate on. They don’t take any form of damage due to immortality, not durability.

Yea, but Aegislash isn’t physically a ghost, it’s a sword possessed by a ghost. Also, Ghosts in pokemon have very inconsistent incorporeality. They still take damage from physical moves like Play Rough but aren’t effected by Body Slam.
Having no health bar is purely game mechanics
its killing Aegislash which requires killing the ghost possesing it
pokemon abilities are all infused with various forms of energy from the plates

Having no health bar is purely game mechanics
its killing Aegislash which requires killing the ghost possesing it
pokemon abilities are all infused with various forms of energy from the plates
Ghosts still don’t take damage, like I said, it’s via immortality.

Yea, that’s out of AP, not instant death. You can’t death manip a ghost. Magolor in this state cant be killed due to the nature of his immortality. Oblivion Wing can’t really kill his ghost form.

Ghosts still don’t take damage, like I said, it’s via immortality.
which doesn’t mean not being damaged by attacks which just kill them makes you resistent to hax
Yea, that’s out of AP, not instant death. You can’t death manip a ghost. Magolor in this state cant be killed due to the nature of his immortality. Oblivion Wing can’t really kill his ghost form.
Except it clearly works on a ghost

which doesn’t mean not being damaged by attacks which just kill them makes you resistent to hax

Except it clearly works on a ghost
Ghosts logically are immune to death and life manipulation, which is what Oblivion Wing does. The whole point of the ghosts don’t take damage is that Yveltal can’t kill his ghost form with stats, he needs immortality negation or hax to take it down.

Your comparing an Aegislash to Yveltal lol. Both are in entirely different leagues of power and him fodderizing an Aegislash is completely normal. Keep in mind Oblivion Wing is a literal attack, not just a hax.

Ghosts logically are immune to death and life manipulation, which is what Oblivion Wing does. The whole point of the ghosts don’t take damage is that Yveltal can’t kill his ghost form with stats, he needs immortality negation or hax to take it down.
unless they have feats of effecting them which Yveltal does
Your comparing an Aegislash to Yveltal lol. Both are in entirely different leagues of power and him fodderizing an Aegislash is completely normal. Keep in mind Oblivion Wing is a literal attack, not just a hax.
it killed Aegislash and its preevolutions in the literal exact same way that it kills every other Pokemon in the movie (Petrifying and death haxing Them)

Sure here at around 7:40 for Doublade and Aegislash is like 20 seconds after that
Dang, Oblivion Wing isn’t a damaging move in the anime? I don’t really watch or look at the anime anyways, just wanted to see if you were capping or not. Yveltal still wins either way.

Dang. Egg couldn’t beat the Bird. Real question here tho, what came first, the bird or the egg?

Back