• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen in both profiles, Hazama has more hax, is immortal and Ouroboros deals soul damage, so I'm going with him.

Brunout said:
huh, Yuuka is listed as solar system level in her profile
That'd be PC-98 Yuuka, a different one all together. Also, I forgot to mention that there's no Immortality for Hazama here since that seems sort of unfair.

And he stays immortal until the end and will probably remain immortal until Izayoi does her thing...

Anyway, vote still goes to Hazama. He's basically a slightly weaker Terumi and has most of his hax (except self-observation and ghost hax)

Hm...PC-98 still out-tiered him by a lot though. And most of his chain/soul attack is probably going to be moot by the fact that Yuuka could have just flown away from the spot and destroy the planet. I go with Yuuka

Andykhang said:
Hm...PC-98 still out-tiered him by a lot though. And most of his chain/soul attack is probably going to be moot by the fact that Yuuka could have just flown away from the spot and destroy the planet. I go with Yuuka
PC-98 isn't included in this one, since she count as separate iterations.

Andykhang said:
Ooohh...somehow mistake at that version, reading the thread. Still could have just fly away though.
Won't matter. Ouroboros can bite onto the air and almost instantly appear near her.

Actually, you can use teleport using Serpent's Benediction to phase through opponents and mix them up. He also teleports using Hotenjin normally and in Unlimited he's always had a super that teleports him next to the opponent rather it be upgraded Hotenjin (which homes in on the opponent in Unlimited) or an exclusive Unlimited super.

Zeldasmash said:
Actually, you can use teleport using Serpent's Benediction to phase through opponents and mix them up. He also teleports using Hotenjin normally and in Unlimited he's always had a super that teleports him next to the opponent rather it be upgraded Hotenjin (which homes in on the opponent in Unlimited) or an exclusive Unlimited super.
Yes, there's also one in CS:EXTEND if I remember correctly. He has that one where he does Hungry Coils multiple times, and there's his Overdrive Super in CP. The Hotenjin is the one I was thinking about though, you can use it from basically anywhere on the screen and still get a hit.

Yes (though using the Hotenjin in the middle of combos in Unlimited is actually risky due to it moving directly below the opponent, causing it to miss, though that's probably poor implementation of it). Hazama can teleport though I don't know that in his case is teleporting, phasing or moving so fast it looks like he's teleporting (though that super in Extend makes me believe he's teleporting).

Since there isn't much information on Hazama's profile I had to rely on his offical BB page, and base on what I see I can't really say who can win. Stat wise their equals and neither have any abilites that would give them a huge advantage even Ouroboros's believed ability wouldn't work againts Yuka that much to give him an advantage in the battle. I will have to say that it can be a tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back