• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuu Otosaka vs Fairy tail verse

Speed equal , He runs a 1v1 gauntlet versus everyone, he gets healed after every win ,starting from weakest to strongest. He gets healed after every win. Where does he stop? Or does he clear?

Guessing from stats he loses to stronger Exceeds but his full power is yet unknown I guess as he can use almost unlimited ammount of abilities.

thank to hax he wins, he can simply turn the brains of every enemy into a bloody mess by simply willing it,

and speedblitz isnt possible since he can see the future...

The strongest ones speedblitz. Sorry, seeing the future is nothing if your body can't react.

Tivanenk said:
The strongest ones speedblitz. Sorry, seeing the future is nothing if your body can't react.
Speed is equalized, I'd say he wins via transmutation, mind reading, and selective invisibility against most but maybe not against those with mind reading defense (can't remember who has it, but I'm pretty sure some characters did) also he might lose to Erza since she doesn't need to see someone to fight them, and he definitely loses to Zeref since he's limited to the abilities we've seen used

Blahblah9755 said:
Tivanenk said:
Speed is equalized, I'd say he wins via transmutation, mind reading, and selective invisibility against most but maybe not against those with mind reading defense (can't remember who has it, but I'm pretty sure some characters did) also he might lose to Erza since she doesn't need to see someone to fight them, and he definitely loses to Zeref since he's limited to the abilities we've seen used
Huh, i forgot he had transmutation. Selective invisibility and mind reading don't matter that much against people like Cobra. Did he ever show any limit to the range of his transmutation? Also, Mest, Racer, Dimaria and Zeref should be able to take him out due to teleporting and time powers.

I'd guess his transmutation requires contact, that's why I said he definitely loses to Zeref, probably inconclusive against characters like Cobra since it would be a who strikes first scenario, although I guess he might lose due to range, Mest, Racer, and Dimaria may have trouble with his invisibility and mind reading, and he also has a flight type power, so ranged flight users wouldn't be entirely safe

Blahblah9755 said:
I'd guess his transmutation requires contact, that's why I said he definitely loses to Zeref, probably inconclusive against characters like Cobra since it would be a who strikes first scenario, although I guess he might lose due to range, Mest, Racer, and Dimaria may have trouble with his invisibility and mind reading, and he also has a flight type power, so ranged flight users wouldn't be entirely safe
Mest wouldn't really have that much trouble because he could just teleport behind Yuu and one-shot him. Dimaria and Zeref can just stop time. Even if he's invisible, he can't move if time is stopped. Even if he managed to move before they stopped time, he wouldn't be that far away from where he started, and both of them have AoE attacks. Racer will have have some trouble due to Yuu still being able to move, even if slower, and his mind reading. But he should be able to survive long enough until Yuu is tired and can't dodge properly anymore. I totally forgot he could fly, lol.

Hm true, so Yuu only really has a chance if he can catch Racer off guard, by going invisible, or if he can predict where Racer is going and somehow get to it in advance

I guess Mavis could also win via Fairy Sphere casted directly on him followed by Law 7 years later

Both Ulter and Jellal can trick him via thought projection than strike him with Altairs/Grand Chariot/Sema/Abss Break or in Ulters case with her orb spam/ice attacks. Tought projections can interact with reality so they can do it this way. I am usure if Mirajane and Mystogan can force im to sleep fast enough

Czuczian11 said:
I guess Mavis could also win via Fairy Sphere casted directly on him followed by Law 7 years later
Both Ulter and Jellal can trick him via thought projection than strike him with Altairs/Grand Chariot/Sema/Abss Break or in Ulters case with her orb spam/ice attacks. Tought projections can interact with reality so they can do it this way. I am usure if Mirajane and Mystogan can force im to sleep fast enough
Mavis should win due to her body being a thought projection, with her real body being sealed away in Fairy Heart. This way, he can't hurt her, and she can just use Fairy Law on him. Ultear and Jellal using thought projections to trick him could work, but they usually don't do so in combat and he can read their minds, so he knows that it's a thought projection. Mystogan should be able to put him under an illusion or put him to sleep pretty quickly. I don't remember Mira ever putting someone to sleep. I can also see Bluenote winning by crushing him with gravity.

Mira used sleep knock on Lucy (Phantom Lord arc), Pantom Lord and Grimoire Heart fodders and on Alvarez univs (but this time via Macro)

Also Sayla could force Yuu to lose via Macro.

And while Jellal as never useed TP in actual combat Ultear used it from impessive range vs Dimaria

I am sure she could also stop his time as she have done on Charle

CSK could take it via Claviorance and Petryfication

Mard could one shot him via MM (it also paralyzes)

I guess Hyberion could crush Yuu in the same way as Bluenote

Kyouka could steal all his senses - i guess it is imposible to do anything (except you are Erza) without them

Lulaby opens his mouth and starts death song (if starts unsealed) If sealed anyone can kill Yuu instantly via it as well

Marin could BFR him , however he could just tp+one hit ko

Bickslow could steal his soul via sight

Evergreen could petrfify him just via looking at his eyes

Any former chairman could use same strategy as Ultear/Jellal

Minerva can BFR him

Kagura can crush him to the ground via gravity change (unlikely as she would never start with this spell)

Meredy will not win but she has perfect ability to draw with anyone who cannot speedlblitz her

Czuczian11 said:
true, i always forgot fairy law :(

but any other spell shouldnt work, at last not as far as i know, yuu can see the future and can kill people with psychokinesis easily ^_^

@tivanenk

this depends on how far into the futre he looks, think about it, if he knows the enemy will attack from the very beginning he can simply teleport to some other place, than kill the user, or he creates a shield and stops the enemy for a second which is enough to kill them... there are some ways to kill FT-chars for yuu...

Yuu's reflexes are barely supersonic iirc. He gets blitzed before he gets his shield up.

So did he immune to Brandish matter manipulation? since Brandish can just turn him to the size of an atom so he will become too small to do anything effectively.

If you are talking about Yuu, then he is not immune to anything afaik. He has shields, invisibility to the eyes of only one person, gold transmutation, supersonic speeds (that he can't react to and therefore can't turn), etc. but none of which will add to his durability.

Gemmysaur said:
Yuu's reflexes are barely supersonic iirc. He gets blitzed before he gets his shield up.
as far as i know he can see the future and even turn back time, he should be able to act before the enemy even starts moving :/

^with time-manipulation and mind-control i think he should be able to mess with her before anything happens, but im not at the newest infos about FT, dont spoil me, i will read the manga but not now :)

Gemmysaur said:
If you are talking about Yuu, then he is not immune to anything afaik. He has shields, invisibility to the eyes of only one person, gold transmutation, supersonic speeds (that he can't react to and therefore can't turn), etc. but none of which will add to his durability.

so I just add one person that can beat him.

GreatestSin said:
Gemmysaur said:
as far as i know he can see the future and even turn back time, he should be able to act before the enemy even starts moving :/
^with time-manipulation and mind-control i think he should be able to mess with her before anything happens, but im not at the newest infos about FT, dont spoil me, i will read the manga but not now :)
So prepare yourself for the nakama power nonsense xD

GreatestSin said:
Gemmysaur said:
^with time-manipulation and mind-control i think he should be able to mess with her before anything happens
Didn't stop him from getting hit by a crossbow bolt, though he was pretty tired. Regardless, he can see the future but he can only throw out one skill before he gets blitzed anyway.

Also, time travel is out with his eye, hence the title one-eyed reaper.

He's up against hypersonic+ people here afaik.

^like you said, that was because he was totally exhausted mentally,

but he has healing powers, he simply didnt use it on his eye because he wouldnt be able to resist the temptation of turning time back and trying to save his friends, maybe things would be even worse :/

but can they blitz him before he activates his abilitys ^_^

And don't forget speed is equalized, against characters of the same speed, the one who can see the future and read minds has a huge advantage

Blahblah9755 said:
And don't forget speed is equalized, against characters of the same speed, the one who can see the future and read minds has a huge advantage
That's why teleporters and people with time powers would beat him.

Blahblah9755 said:
Well able to see the future is still doesn't protect him from being reduce to the size of microbe or will save him from time stop ability..except if he can see the future like Yhwach..

Not Jim Sterling said:
Well able to see the future is still doesn't protect him from being reduce to the size of microbe or will save him from time stop ability..except if he can see the future like Yhwach..
as far as i remember from the series he absorbed someones power to see a few seonds into the future :/ but dont quote me on that,

btw, what do you mean "like ywach"? as far as i saw it seems like yuu simply sees the future that will happen, not every possible future :)

o for the thread: if there are no real instant-defeat/death spells which can be invoked the moment the match starts, i think yuu will solo, his psychokinesis alone should pretty much destroy someones brain in less than a second ^_^

GreatestSin said:
as far as i remember from the series he absorbed someones power to see a few seonds into the future :/ but dont quote me on that,

btw, what do you mean "like ywach"? as far as i saw it seems like yuu simply sees the future that will happen, not every possible future :)

o for the thread: if there are no real instant-defeat/death spells which can be invoked the moment the match starts, i think yuu will solo, his psychokinesis alone should pretty much destroy someones brain in less than a second ^_^
I mean being able to the future not gonna make him immune to his opponent hax, except its he was Yhwach which does will able to counter his opponent hax if he able to see and understand his opponent power.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
Yuu can steal power of competitor , can't he ?
with verse-equiv it can be used like that i think, than yuu will easily solo: match begins, yuu goes into enemys body and takes the powers, yuu goes to his body and defeats defenseless mage :)

So he can beat time power character ?
if he kills faster than the time-char invokes his spell than it should work, yuu only needs to will it, while i dont know if the time-spell requires the same, it would come down to "who use their ability faster" imo :)

Kawaru Shotomata said:
Yuu can steal power of competitor , can't he ? So he can beat time power character ?
Not if they stop time as soon as the match starts, which is Dimaria's main way of fighting. Yuu also usually tries to incapacitate his enemies in some way before stealing their powers. Not to mention that he won't even know they have powers before they use them.

@GreatestSin Yuu has never done something like blowing up someone's brain, and even if he did, it would still not be fast enough to counter time stops or teleportation, due to how these powers work.

GreatestSin said:
if he kills faster than the time-char invokes his spell than it should work, yuu only needs to will it, while i dont know if the time-spell requires the same, it would come down to "who use their ability faster" imo :)
And dimaria can use her spell almost instantly.

Back