• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke Godai (Kamen Rider Kuuga) vs Ken Kaneki (Centipede Ghoul)

i mean, even if only a single kagune is destroyed, it still cause a massive explosion with this size, or this size and reach Kaneki's main body ? So we cant say he would take the nuke kick and come out unharmed.

And i pretty sure if that's the case, Godai would just change into Pegasus form and shoot the finisher from the faraway once he realize he cant reach Kaneki with those kagune stand in Godai's way

i...dont really feel like voting...i means, isnt this kinda unfair for Kaneki ??? We have 3 KR supporter here and no TG supporter's here to defend him

And we have two vote for Kuuga so far and i'll be honest, i really FRICKING tired bumping this match so for the mother of god sake let's finish this match

well, i still need some TG to tell me what do they think about my reasoning. But if no one feel like object it. I guess i could say my vote goes to Kuuga for lanching Dragon Form's finisher on Kaneki's Kagunes and cause the explosion from it

Actually we're already entering the grace, Ion vote is the 7th vote thus the grace started

Anyway i count your vote

Back