• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuri Boyka upgrade

Would Boyka be at least Street level or Wall level tier since he can snap a man's neck.

https://gfycat.com/NextCornyIndianabat

Destroys a weight holder.

https://gfycat.com/AccomplishedAshamedAmericanbulldog

Kicks through a wooden bench.

https://gfycat.com/NextQuerulousJanenschia

Killing a man by crushing his throat with a single punch.

https://gfycat.com/CalmDapperFunnelweaverspider

Breaks a sledgehammer in an attempting to break chains

https://gfycat.com/UltimateUnknownIndianrhinoceros

Broke Dolor's leg with his destroyed knee.

https://gfycat.com/MedicalGiganticGnat

And tanking, trading blows with Chambers who can do this.

5079875-8283468950-h6Hn6-1-

5079882-5486910427-sTYEW-1-

What do you guys think about this upgrade?

Boyka is already Street level.

I will say that the bench feat and the leg-breaking feat might potentially put him higher. However, some of these feats seem oversold. (The one where he "destroys a weight holder" is just him kicking it over and knocking all the weights off it, which is impressive, but not nearly what you're claiming it to be)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Boyka is already Street level.
The bench feat, and the leg-breaking feat might potentially put him higher, however. Although some of these feats seem oversold. (The one where he "destroys a weight holder" is just him kicking it over and knocking all the weights off it, which is impressive, but not nearly what you're claiming it to be)
What about that neck snapping feat?

Neck-snapping is Street level at best. Hell, depending on the method, there are real-life humans who can pull it off, and have been trained to do so.

People in this site debates about neck snapping and someone's about to make a general calc for it. And what about his feat where he destroyed Dolor's leg with his broken knee?

Like I said, it depends on the method. Some methods are things normal humans can pull off, while others require enough actual AP to break bone.

Already said that could potentially put him higher on the tier list.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Like I said, it depends on the method. Some methods are things normal humans can pull off, while others require enough actual AP to break bone.
Already said that could potentially put him higher on the tier list.
According to this user, he stated that neck snapping a person would ripped a lamina and all the bone gets smashed or torned when performing it.

Neck-snapping is actually Street level+ (Dangerously close to Wall level, BTW, and the calc doesn't take the lamina into account), but, like King said, it depends on the method. Twisting it sideways while the head is straight, as a matter of fact, is nowhere as simple as you see in the movies, even for trained humans (it takes upto 1250 lbs of force via hanging to even fracture, but there have been instances of decapitation), which is why they usually resort to this method (which is much more simpler).

Breaking necks with brute force (Like say, karate chops) or in severe angles, however, will easily quantify for that upgrade.

And, bone-breaking also has some solid proof to be upto Street level+ (And this is for a weakened upper arm bone of a dead 56-year old woman, not the shin of a peak-level human with actual living bone).

KLOL506 said:
Neck-snapping is actually Street level+ (Dangerously close to Wall level, BTW, and the calc doesn't take the lamina into account), but, like King said, it depends on the method. Twisting it sideways while the head is straight, as a matter of fact, is nowhere as simple as you see in the movies, even for trained humans (it takes upto 1250 lbs of force via hanging to even fracture, but there have been instances of decapitation), which is why they usually resort to this method (which is much more simpler).
Breaking necks with brute force (Like say, karate chops) or in severe angles, however, will easily quantify for that upgrade.

And, bone-breaking also has some solid proof to be upto Street level+ (And this is for a weakened upper arm bone, not the shin of a peak-level human).
So should I upgrade Boyka stats to make him street level+?

No you shouldn't. Let the calcs be evaluated properly first.

Hmmmmmmmm, fair point.

If it was crushing the neck via grip strength then it might have qualified too.

BTW, the calc is for one vertebra only, not all of them.

Either way, we still have the leg feat so that may work.

i see clips Broken shin leg it don't his feat, He cracked the bone because was two sides' clash.
his opponent attacked his with a shin. And He attacked with a knee , which is the most powerful weapon or The most strong weapon in the human body The clash between the shin and the knee. The final result of the shin is lost And the collision will cause the bones to break

This is also a human technique as well.

The correct feat is He can broke opposing bones of the man's stay still,No moving In a single attack

this is 9-C from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rsK6R_AqEM

He uses Muay Thai techniques. Not an his attacked

I feel that Crack neck bone is also the same technique.

And the destruction the weight bearer is not his feat, that is just destroying in it bounce out

But break shattered a bench completely in a single kick.

May be able to use

Nah, he destroyed the neckbone. Technique has nothing to do with it.

Not even real life humans are capable of doing it that flawlessly (The neck punching thing).

He's also got table smashing feats, which is Wall level.

We still have to wait for the calcs to get evaluated thoroughly tho, and Spino has his exams, so we'll have to wait.

I am myself You are you said:
Breaking the table in clip is not an attack from him. Cracked the table by throw man through it
Is this a feat?
Most likely, yes.

Most of 'em seem fine, I guess.

Yuri's still Street level+ via the neck thing.

I still need to find out where and when the makiwara feat happened.

Jasonsith calc'd that to be Street level to Street level+.

So not exactly, but an upgrade nonetheless.

If anyone could give me the makiwara feat, that'd be great.

The neck-twist made use of an incredibly hard technique we can't properly quantify yet so we'll use his neck-punching feat.

Back