• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Yuno: @Arnoldstone18 @Epsilon_R @Kazuma_kuwabara @Joshyyy_64 @Xinsignia1 @LIFE_OF_KING @speedster352 @CloverDragon03 @Fallen_Angelicx @Lokolokurah

Law: @Kachon123 @MonkeyOfLife @Arkenis

Last edited:
Shii any counter for Yuno? Cuz itz a stomp otherwise
Yuno freezes time with his country wide neverland domain or just teleports out of the room.

Also the BC, profiles are still under revisions and application so it'd be best to make this match later

Last edited:
Oneshotting with spatial cuts
Don’t see Law touching him.
Can you elaborate on how he’d tag someone that spams teleportation with the skills and agility to evade precognitive attacks, gets faster the longer he fights and has analytical prediction and skill against danmaku from two mages with spirit hushed dance?

Don’t see Law touching him.
Can you elaborate on how he’d tag someone that spams teleportation with the skills and agility to evade precognitive attacks, gets faster the longer he fights and has analytical prediction and skill against danmaku from two mages with spirit hushed dance?
The cuts don't travel, so dodging it without tp is a bad idea

I see. I don't see any form of Precognitive skill on Yuno's profile to evade these slashes.
Yuno would just avoid getting into the room

Also what Arnold said, his agility and tp puts him on par with someone that can also teleport and even see 20k+ futures

Fought Lucius, Lucius then proceeds to comment on his agility and teleportation keeping up with his precog.
Also what Arnold said, his agility and tp puts him on par with someone that can also teleport and even see 20k+ futures
I see. This may be true, although I don't see how this stops him from getting directly hit. He's keeping up with someone who reads the future by using instant movement constantly lessening their chances & opportunities to actually follow through with an attack.
This doesn't compare to Law literally spawning his space slash on you confirming the hit even if Yuno can teleport. Teleportation would be valid if he knew they were coming himself to escape the vicinity before they're placed on him but he doesn't.

Yuno would just avoid getting into the room
Law can spawn a room on Yuno with R-Room to avoid Yuno escaping
This attack isn't a projectile nor covers range overtime for Yuno to evade through teleporting. Aslong as Law can see Yuno to place attacks on him, Yuno has no way of escaping without already being hit.

Also don’t think yuno’s analytical prediction would work on law unless it’s more than just sensing mana.

Also don’t think yuno’s analytical prediction would work on law unless it’s more than just sensing mana.
Indeed. The attacks don't travel distance for him to predict either and Yuno's ANPR is based off projectiles/physical hits;
(Yuno takes control of the surrounding mana, enabling him to predict and evade attacks)

Law uses room

Yuno see himself inside an area, knowing fully how being inside a mana zone is dangerous or his experience against Lucifero and Lucius who has AoE that are instantwin

Yuno has instant teleport with higher range than Law

Yuno teleports outside

Law uses room

Yuno see himself inside an area, knowing fully how being inside a mana zone is dangerous or his experience against Lucifero and Lucius who has AoE that are instantwin

Yuno has instant teleport with higher range than Law

Yuno teleports outside
Firstly, this is assuming Law doesn't win instantly due to starting with Space Slashes which a supporter confirmed;
Starting moves for the other guy?
Oneshotting with spatial cuts
Meaning Yuno dies on their first encounter making the match a stomp in Law's favour

his experience against Lucifero and Lucius who has AoE that are instantwin
Completely possible but he's likely to die the moment he steps foot in there. Law has significantly more control over his space slashes inside his Domain Expansion (JK) than outside normally which already kills Yuno instantly to begin with. He'd just spawn slashes directly onto Yuno's body from all directions, killing him immediately.

Firstly, this is assuming Law doesn't win instantly due to starting with Space Slashes which a supporter confirmed;
Assuming Law literally instantwin when he has to : Create a room

Slash

Yuno has to teleport

2 actions vs one, against Yuno who can read the flow of Mana to know what his opponent is doing and who can react without thinking

Also, don't make up things like R-room spawning on Yuno when is a proyectile, thank you

I see. This may be true, although I don't see how this stops him from getting directly hit. He's keeping up with someone who reads the future by using instant movement constantly lessening their chances & opportunities to actually follow through with an attack.
This doesn't compare to Law literally spawning his space slash on you confirming the hit even if Yuno can teleport. Teleportation would be valid if he knew they were coming himself to escape the vicinity before they're placed on him but he doesn't.
Room would need to first expand all the way to Yuno. Yuno can teleport all around his country, which is pretty much larger than any room Law has used thus far, I'm not even sure if he'll be able to locate Yuno

This attack isn't a projectile nor covers range overtime for Yuno to evade through teleporting. Aslong as Law can see Yuno to place attacks on him, Yuno has no way of escaping without already being hit.
The attack doesn't, but his Room does, which is what he needs to expand to make these attacks

Assuming Law literally instantwin when he has to : Create a room

Slash

Yuno has to teleport

2 actions vs one, against Yuno who can read the flow of Mana to know what his opponent is doing and who can react without thinking

Also, don't make up things like R-room spawning on Yuno when is a proyectile, thank you
Room would need to first expand all the way to Yuno
Ohh shii I reread what Epsilon said earlier. He has to create room first but his starting moves are projectiles. My bad.

The attack doesn't, but his Room does, which is what he needs to expand to make these attacks
Got it. It's like a domain expansion in a way.

Ok, if it was a mistake then do not worry

I only participated to solve that, good luck, I can't write to much with my wrist damaged

Isn't this assuming Haki and Mana are equalized.
"Yuno can sense the flow of Mana in his surroundings"

Moving change said flow, creating a room is altering massively said flow even if is not magic

"Yuno takes control of the surrounding mana, enabling him to predict and evade attacks" Also this

Moving change said flow, creating a room is altering massively said flow even if is not magic

"Yuno takes control of the surrounding mana, enabling him to predict and evade attacks" Also this
I see. Yuno normally should be able to react to Law's space slashes then. Inside Law's Domain Expansion, he will be able to read any slight change that'll happen in his opponent's movements with his Mana sensing to then react accordingly. Seems he has a counter to Space Cuts then.

Does Law have the iconic "Rahh I'm Untouchable no Haki" typa stuff? Law's wincon is bypassable rn with Yuno having a way to defeat him.

奇なる空間、″ROOM„を統べる一

″ROOM„と呼ばれる、球状の空間を生み出し、その内に居る者の体を分断!自在に入れ替える謎の力を発動する!!

The one who controls the “ROOM”, a strange space

He creates a spherical space called “ROOM” and divides the bodies of those who are inside it! He invokes a mysterious power to replace the bodies of those who are within it at will!
ROOM is a separate special space that's created on top of the existing space... I don't see how he would be able to sense it at all, Especially when obs Haki users can't

I think something like Cosmic Awareness would work

any human is capable of seeing the edges of the ROOM space tho

Isn't this assuming Haki and Mana are equalized tho

Nope
The flow of mana exists everywhere so moving stuff within it would disturb the mana in the air and Yuno can detect that disturbance.
I see. Yuno normally should be able to react to Law's space slashes then. Inside Law's Domain Expansion, he will be able to read any slight change that'll happen in his opponent's movements with his Mana sensing to then react accordingly. Seems he has a counter to Space Cuts then.

If he gets caught in this “domain expansion”

ROOM is a separate special space that's created on top of the existing space... I don't see how he would be able to sense it at all, Especially when obs Haki users can't

Yuno will be going off the disturbance of mana in the air. Not the room itself. Heck if it can be seen then it’s no problem at all.

Yuno can outright see the flow of Mana, which is something that not even Morris can interact with, even though that guy can interact with fate, mental information and concepts.

There's no reason he shouldn't be able to sense simple spatial creation, which is something a lot of characters do in the verse.

Yuno will be going off the disturbance of mana in the air. Not the room itself.
there's no disturbance in the air... It's a space cut manipulation from a separate space
Heck if it can be seen then it’s no problem at all.
Only the edges of it tho... Doffy who has obs Haki wasn't able to detect it since he created a ROOM so large he was unable to (With the current accepted dressrosa size it would be around tens of kms)

And also as this is onigashima law, he's ROOM space range is Hundreds of KM if not way higher

Yuno can outright see the flow of Mana, which is something that not even Morris can interact with, even though that guy can interact with fate, and concepts.

There's no reason he shouldn't be able to sense simple spatial creation, which is something a lot of characters do in the verse
flow of mana won't be affected by space... As it already exists with space in the surrounding area

there's no disturbance in the air... It's a space cut manipulation from a separate space

Only the edges of it tho... Doffy who has obs Haki wasn't able to detect it since he created a ROOM so large he was unable to (With the current accepted dressrosa size it would be around tens of kms)

And also as this is onigashima law, he's ROOM space range is Hundreds of KM if not way higher
Neverland covers the Clover Kingdom, which is accepted as being over 1000 km. Another reason why I wanted the pages to be fully updated first

Back