• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Madness Combat verse and potential stuff removing

I want to nuke verse on this site

1. Main reason is that profiles are very outdated and shitty, most of them do not match each other and misses a lot of hax and feats.

For example: profiles almost don't includes stuff from the games (Images, lot of weapons with various abilities, some feats). Half of profiles don't have Nevadean Physiology page (Which also lacks of all information by itself). Overall formating pretty poor and need to remade

2. We plan to do revision, but it is would be very not soon (Mainly cuz all supporters are dead). Currently here no sense to leave this in such horrible state, better to "clean" everything and later just remade

Last edited:
Massive disagree. They might not be that updated, but theya are nowhere near shitty, they follow our current profile standard model.

If they miss haxes and feats, do CRTs. We do not delete profiles, much less verses just because they are missing one thing or two, this only happens in extreme cases, which Madness Combat doesn't. Calling it "horrible" because they are missing certain things from the games is a genuine disrespect to those who were willing to update the profile to the current model.

Massive disagree. They might not be that updated, but theya are nowhere near shitty, they follow our current profile standard model.

If they miss haxes and feats, do CRTs. We do not delete profiles, much less verses just because they are missing one thing or two, this only happens in extreme cases, which Madness Combat doesn't. Calling it "horrible" because they are missing certain things from the games is a genuine disrespect to those who were willing to update the profile to the current model.
Here a problem that nobody cares about this CRTs. Not only they are loses hax, but also proper scaling and feats

Which is still not a reason to nuke the entire verse. People are not commenting in the CRTs? Just politely ask regular members and staffs in their message walls to give a input in the CRT. Madness Combat is nowhere close to a controversial franchise, you don't need tons of evaluation over simple P&A or AP, speed, durability or similar sections additions.

Which is still not a reason to nuke the entire verse. People are not commenting in the CRTs? Just politely ask regular members and staffs in their message walls to give a input in the CRT. Madness Combat is nowhere close to a controversial franchise, you don't need tons of evaluation over simple P&A or AP, speed, durability or similar sections additions.
There a thing that supporters are dead. Alone make all CRT and try to protect own positions for verse is impossible.
I wrote here entire esse (Even more) and didn't post yet because afraid to get rejected without help

Call staff members then, and by that same logic deleting the verse won't do anything because you'd still need evaluation for the changes compared to the previous version of the profiles.

Call staff members then, and by that same logic deleting the verse won't do anything because you'd still need evaluation for the changes compared to the previous version of the profiles.
I just want to remove this for now. And when all profiles would get reworked try to add them again.

Imo, but better to fully delete verse ---> wait until someone upgrade all profiles ---> wait for supporters (If they even bothered to return) rather than leave them practically unfinished and with misinformation about characters which they contains. Like what profit from keeping verse where every profiles are very raw and says some false stuff and which one almost nobody cares about

Waiting is the best and most respectful option, Madness Combat is nowhere near bad compared to the verses that the wiki had to deleted. Just think, what if we deleted every single page that just needed a overhaul? Isn't it way better to just redo the profile in your own sandbox, and just propose the changes in a CRT? I've literally did the same thing for Kamen Riders Ichigo, Nigo, Shin and Black profiles, check their history, they were in a worse state than our current MC profiles, who are just not updated, they're not even bad in a visual sense, it has a lot of information.

Madness Combat receives regular CRTs and has active supporters. I think it would be an absurd overreach to call the pages bad enough that they should be deleted. I don't agree with everything on them, of course, but that's not to say that they should be removed.

Madness Combat receives regular CRTs and has active supporters. I think it would be an absurd overreach to call the pages bad enough that they should be deleted. I don't agree with everything on them, of course, but that's not to say that they should be removed.
Here currently no active CRT from around previous month, and ones which was "accepted" before was not even added on pages

There were CRTs on October 16th and August 8th. It's not turbo-active but that's a far stretch from "inactive", and having spoken to supporters semi-recently, there seems to be plans on even more, specifically regarding Tricky the Clown.

I’m pretty sure there was supposed to be a massive revamp in the works? Just be patient and wait for it to happen.

The fact that nobody from supporters even wrote something here just shows how everyone ***** on the verse

I mean like

you didn't even get them lol

nor did you put this thread in the Madness Combat category, so it wouldn't show up in similar threads

@Comiphorous who all are the Madness chads, I'm not familiar

Holy christ all might **** NO. i have no idea how you jumped to this conclusion. the last verse i was apart of that needed a complete deletion was FNAF, and that's because the profiles had actual misinformation on the pages.
I mean like

you didn't even get them lol

nor did you put this thread in the Madness Combat category, so it wouldn't show up in similar threads

@Comiphorous who all are the Madness chads, I'm not familiar
thank you bb.

some others you could contact are DaReaperMan and Psychomaster35

edit: didn't realize Pychomaster was already here.

1. Main reason is that profiles are very outdated and shitty, most of them do not match each other and misses a lot of hax and feats.
outdated? Tricky, Hank, Director Phobos and Gestalt are all up to date to their current carnations. the other profiles either just need reorganizing, or need an extra key. which missing a single key/rating is not a valid reason to delete the entire freaking verse.
For example: profiles almost don't includes stuff from the games (Images, lot of weapons with various abilities, some feats). Half of profiles don't have Nevadean Physiology page (Which also lacks of all information by itself). Overall formating pretty poor and need to remade
missing images and feats aren't a reason to delete the verse. formatting is not a problem either, besides maybe the AAHW page but i remade that a bit ago.

also, your version of the nevadean physiology page needs a lot of work. missing references (specific references no less) and the whole section for scrapface isn't needed. just put it down as 'transformation' and link a theoretical scrapeface page.
2. We plan to do revision, but it is would be very not soon (Mainly cuz all supporters are dead). Currently here no sense to leave this in such horrible state, better to "clean" everything and later just remade
Then work on the things you can until others come back. i haven't been working on the verse because quite honestly getting scans from project nexus is a pain in the ass, and i've been working on the FNAF verse since they got their entire verse deleted.

Last edited:
Holy christ all might **** NO. i have no idea how you jumped to this conclusion. the last verse i was apart of that needed a complete deletion was FNAF, and that's because the profiles had actual misinformation on the pages.

thank you bb.

some others you could contact are DaReaperMan and Psychomaster35

edit: didn't realize Pychomaster was already here.

outdated? Tricky, Hank, Director Phobos and Gestalt are all up to date to their current carnations. the other profiles either just need reorganizing, or need an extra key. which missing a single key/rating is not a valid reason to delete the entire freaking verse.

missing images and feats aren't a reason to delete the verse. formatting is not a problem either, besides maybe the AAHW page but i remade that a bit ago.

also, your version of the nevadean physiology page needs a lot of work. missing references (specific references no less) and the whole section for scrapface isn't needed. just put it down as 'transformation' and link a theoretical scrapeface page.

Then work on the things you can until others come back. i haven't been working on the verse because quite honestly getting scans from project nexus is a pain in the ass, and i've been working on the FNAF verse since they got their entire verse deleted.
Okay. By the way, what you can say about my other blogs

I'm still here btw. Just enjoying holidays and keeping up with life.

Things tend to slow down sometimes, doesn't mean me or any other supporter have just abandoned it.

I'm still here btw. Just enjoying holidays and keeping up with life.

Things tend to slow down sometimes, doesn't mean me or any other supporter have just abandoned it.
You didn't answered to mr even I pinged you several times and you clearly visits forum

As Psychomaster points out, they would receive no notification from that.

Neutral. I don't give a **** about this wiki and extremelly inactive. That being said i don't think pages lacking couple hax or lifting strength in their verse is a good reason to remove profiles as there have been worse pages and verses that still hasn't been nuked.

Last edited:
Back