• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invader Zim - Large CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invader Zim Remade Profile

Gaz Remade Profile

Most of it should be fairly self-explanatory, I hope, some things of note though.

* For Zim, added some calcs that just weren't on the page but seemingly accepted.

* The Most Horrible X-mas Ever Commentary aint available for free online unfortunately, although the invader zim wiki lists it in the trivia for gaz, so im just gonna take their word for it.

GIR and Ms. Bitters later, maybe

I stand by the fact that the reaction speed for vehicles is garbage, but that's so ingrained in the wiki at this point that I won't argue it for this specific CRT

Gaz' Low 2-C should be Environmental Destruction given the context of it, nothing else jumps out at me as unacceptable. Good work.

forgot to add 3-A at peak tech for zim's profile, have done so

the scans have been added and should explain the tiering fairly well, me thinks

Nice work. I agree. For stuff that should be given to Zim through equipment, though, I'd suggest giving him Mars as a piece of optional equipment given how he would've used the very planet to run over the surface of Earth.

Though, would you have any intentions of making separate keys for the main show, the comics, and Enter the Florpus by any chance? Given that while the latter 2 have the main show canon to them, they are separate continuities from what I've seen in one of the comics.

Also, should stuff from unaired episodes that would've been released had the show not been canceled still be used? Some of these plots for the unaired episodes would eventually be adapted to comics. I remembered a justification on Zim's profile that stated that he would die if his PAK is taken off of him for 10 minutes, which ended up coming from the unaired episode Ten Minutes To Doom.

Nice work. I agree. For stuff that should be given to Zim through equipment, though, I'd suggest giving him Mars as a piece of optional equipment given how he would've used the very planet to run over the surface of Earth.
Im rather neutral on that, wasnt really sure at first cus he kind of just found it than instantly let go of it after the episode was finished, not sure if its something he can replicate in his lab like his other optional gadgets, also.
Though, would you have any intentions of making separate keys for the main show, the comics, and Enter the Florpus by any chance? Given that while the latter 2 have the main show canon to them, they are separate continuities from what I've seen in one of the comics.
Which of the comics stated/shown such thing? I dont recall. Considering they all share the same canon, probably not. Enter the Florpus takes place after the original show, and the comics I believe reference events from the movie/show, so not sure if they are unique enough from eachother to warrant such a thing.
Also, should stuff from unaired episodes that would've been released had the show not been canceled still be used? Some of these plots for the unaired episodes would eventually be adapted to comics. I remembered a justification on Zim's profile that stated that he would die if his PAK is taken off of him for 10 minutes, which ended up coming from the unaired episode Ten Minutes To Doom.
Probably not i'd think, considering they come from scrapped episodes.

Last edited:
Which of the comics stated/shown such thing? I dont recall. Considering they all share the same canon, probably not. Enter the Florpus takes place after the original show, and the comics I believe reference events from the movie/show, so not sure if they are unique enough from eachother to warrant such a thing.
Basically got this while reading this blog (Scroll down until you see it talking about Invader Zim's canon)

Basically got this while reading this blog (Scroll down until you see it talking about Invader Zim's canon)
After reading through I can definitely see their point, yea. I think it would be best to save it for a future CRT tho, perhaps the enter the florpus and show can share the same key, while the comic iterations of the characters share a separate one. It dosent seem the comics are too out of the ordinary with the show in terms of being consistent with it, at least

Last edited:
Gonna pester someone for you, bug-fiend.

@Sir_Ovens @Armorchompy

two staff will be pinged until one gives an adequate response, you may ignore this summons- but know that you damn the next two to this fate, if you do. make your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back