• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nagato-Yuki-yuki-nagato-31661178-778-1023
vs

Medaka Kurokami 2
Boobs of Hax

Speed equalized

Yuki:

Medaka:

Tie:

Seven votes = win

I'm just doing this because Medaka is hax personified (surprised she does not have sharingan, otherwise she'd be literal God) FIGHT!!!

Close this. Based on the rules of the wiki [not my own opinion] Medaka cannot contend with her without The Hero. Therefore, this match should be closed

Is haruhi's profile not complete or does she really only have space time manipulation and reality warp? I mean Medaka also has universal level of erasure. And a "time stop" without counting mind read, body control, temperature control, immune to "attacks/dmg", immunity to erasure (which i don't see on Haruhi's profile, which means it's a 1 shot with AF), WAY better reflexes (lightning speed while lowballing it due to Auto Pilot). Medaka just feels like a better version of Haruhi tbh, unless her profile is not complete.

WOW! Wait wait wait wait. I just realized the title says "medaka with her strongest skill/hax" does that mean the abilities from ajimu too? Cus then it's an absolute stomp, i can't even think of a way to beat "that" medaka. An All knowing, All present being that will hax u in more ways than u've thought possible. Either change that or close this, i don't think this is even remotely fair for Haruhi. Here are a couple of things Medaka can do with Ajimu's abilities btw:

1. I like to call it Omni-Teleport, she can be EVERYWHERE, inside ur mind, ur dream, ur heart whatever and affect ur true selfe from there.

2. Power Swap

3. Multiple ways to power steal

4. Words become reality

5. Govern Speed, strength and knowledge.

6. Instant Movement

7. Always make the first move

8. History, time and probability manipulation.

9. Perception Manipulation

10. Make an exception skill

11. If you are seen they die skill

12. Make your enemies ur allies skill

13. Make all of creation sit down skill. (srsly there is also another one saying "All of creation skill" if that means controling all of creation then count that too if u want)

14. Don't make mistakes.

15. Create an opening

16. Instigate Suicide

17, Bestow weak points

and a ton more like become god, create a unvierse etc. Srsly do something about this.

Haruhis power is passive, or reactive to her wishes, and can affect things above time, forcing future travelers to come back in time and make them unable to go back, give superpowers to random guys, and can scare a reality warping alien race. Her page is incomplete.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Haruhis power is passive, or reactive to her wishes, and can affect things above time, forcing future travelers to come back in time and make them unable to go back, give superpowers to random guys, and can scare a reality warping alien race.
Her page is incomplete.
Ok. So does she have a counter to AF or BM? If not Medaka wins, invisibility is kinda nasty here.

If she knows she has an enemy to fight, her passive hax should take effect, dont know megakas hax well enough to say if she can counter them tho

haruhi is literally an inferior version of medaka lol

she was the "best girl" of 2003 and people thought it was hot how she could do everything and was good at everything

then medaka was released and surpassed her in every possible aspect kinda making haruhi outdated

haruhi has normal human specs and has never been shown to have anything beyond that

she DOES have reality bending powers which cause some people to consider her godlike but she is not aware of them and cannot use them at will

they have also never been shown to take effect instantly and always effected things hours or even days after she wished something to happen

unlike haruhi medaka has full knowledge and control over all of her powers

medaka wins easily and has way more speed to speedblitz

No, it's always a stomp, bloodlusted or not.

Haruhi can't control her powers and doesn't know she has them. Medaka has a plethora of hax that would destroy Haruhi. Hell, Medaka could just punch Haruhi casually and win.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.
Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).
None of that says that Haruhi would know about her powers.

EDIT: In other Haruhi threads, if OP wants Haruhi aware of her powers, they just say in the OP "Haruhi is aware of her powers". None of the threads I've looked at (going through all of Haruhi's threads) treat "bloodlusted" as "aware of powers".

I've finished looking through the threads.

The recent thread with spongebob had people arguing that bloodlust helps Haruhi. Arguing that her rage may cause her powers to subconsciously activate.

Even if her pure rage dose make her randomly luck into getting some reality warping effecting effect off, Medaka has automatic resurrection anyways.

So EVEN IF her reality warping randomly goes off, and the reality warping that she cannot control hits Medaka before she can do anything (even though speed's equalized), Medaka would just resurrect.

Huge stomp.

@Agnaa

Please read the profile again. Haruhi has Existence Erasure and Medaka is vulnerable to that.

You said it's a huge stomp because you didn't know about the upgrade for Haruhi.

Haruhis powers work by passivly, making things that she wants happen, from the world becoming intresting (getting erased and recreated) to time traveler, espers and aliens beimg forced in a school with her.

I do not know medaka, so I cannot say whenever or not it can be useful here, but thats how it works

@Risci Not exactly. Even if she wants something, it doesn't always manifest exactly as she wants it. It often manifests in a roundabout way, or by the way of a coincidence rather than a direct demonstration of power. She won't just stare at someone, wish they were dead, and have them fade from existence.

In this way, her powers are limited by what she thinks is possible in reality. If she wants something to happen, but knows it can't because it's illogical, it won't happen.

@Yeahboiii123 I kind of assumed that Medaka would be able to come back from baseline EE, but I can't see that on her profile so I'd assume not.

Still, Haruhi would need to luck into EE on Medaka on the very first instant of the battle, rather than her mind taking any more logical route to get rid of Medaka. If Haruhi takes any longer than a single instant than Medaka would have already used one of half a dozen ways she has to beat Haruhi to a pulp.

Agnaa said:
Still, Haruhi would need to luck into EE on Medaka on the very first instant of the battle, rather than her mind taking any more logical route to get rid of Medaka. If Haruhi takes any longer than a single instant than Medaka would have already used one of half a dozen ways she has to beat Haruhi to a pulp.
Shouldn't Haruhi having such a minuscule chance of winning make it a stomp? I can't even think of a comparable situation for an analogy.

1 incon from Yeahboiii.

1 Medaka (probably a stomp) from me.

In this way, her powers are limited by what she thinks is possible in reality. If she wants something to happen, but knows it can't because it's illogical, it won't happe

... She was going to erase the world through boredome and created espers. She also gave the loli laser sight because she got too exited about the movie

@Risci She created espers, but never witnessed them herself. She wanted them to exist, so they did, but she knew it was illogical, so she never witnesses them.

I've only seen the anime stuff, so I can't comment on her going to erase the world through boredom. In the anime, this was only a theory the espers had on what would happen if she were to get bored, and never really had any actual backing.

She gave the loli laser sight only to the extent that it could reasonably be explained away as special effects.

Every time she wants something, it either doesn't manifest at all (happens tons of times throughout the series where she wants something then nothing happens, a few of these happen during production of the movie), or happens in a roundabout way to where, from her perspective, it could be rationalized away logically.

Yeah,she git so bored that kyon had to go and kiss her to stop her from erasing the world. She didnt even aknowlegde that it was abnormal for a celestial to be walking around, instead thinking it would be exiting.

Back