• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuki Makoto (Persona 3 ) vs Kujo Jotaro ( JoJo Bizzare adventure Part 3 )

Jhsfljhas
Kujo Jotaro

vs

Tumblr inline mhj06j9a8M1qz4rgp
Yuki Makoto

Kujo Jotaro vs Yuki Makoto

Because JoJo and Persona alway has been rivals from a decade ago, so why not :3

Inspired by a thread in the Gamefaq thread

who take this !?

Both are in the end of their journey ( And nah, i'm not talking about Makoto after he became the Door-kun)

Makoto can access to all of his Personas ( Including Lucifer, Satan, Thanatos, Messiah, Orpheus Telos,ect...) But no Universe Arcana

Jotaro can use the Star Platium The World

GO !

I would say Makoto, althought Jotaro have the speed avantage but Makoto has the better... well everything else. And the Persona users like Makoto isnt a normal human, they are the superhuman who can go toes on toes with the gods like Nyx.

sadly magi this became a stomp because jotaro's acculative damage was removed so he is 8-B forever..... so yeah yuki wins (don't get me wrong i love persona just this became a stomp)

What the... what happened to the Country level Jotaro ?? >___>

Okay then, we will use Makoto before he got his Universe Arcana

hmm more interesting just yuki is still slower though as jotaro with star platinum is FTL+ but can dish out enough damage but to stop the fight jotaro can destroy the evolker but has no real way to give the damage needed so idk now

TISSG7Redgrave said:
true but jotaro already can't really damage yuki anyway >.>
I would say it's less a problem of Jotaro being unable to damage him and more a problem of Jotaro being unable to damage him sufficiently. Due to Star Platinum's massive speed advantage he could win by getting close to Yuki and ORA spam him until he dies, but Yuki can also nullify damage, heal, and 1HKO Jotaro with a couple of his attacks, so I would give it to Yuki 7/10 times

I was going to say that Jotaro can time stop and destroy Yuki's Evoker but i suddenly remembered that Yuki can changes his Persona in his mind and can use those are null to strike attacks >.> more than ever, Yuki can use buff and debuff to increase his stat and reduce star platium stat so yeah... my vote go to Yuki

Also, AMAGERDON !!!!! :3

So... can this count as a victory for Yuki ?

Back