• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Robloxian

I thought it was a joke comment then I saw two people use it as a fra. Now I'm just confused.

Even with all that fluff (numerous abilities on Rob) they're really not enough to contend with Yukari. Maybe if she didn't have concept manip or the regen.

IIRC, he can bypass her Low-Godly regen with one of his weapons.

Don't know which weapon though

Still practically useless if they couldn't hit it in the first place. And how can you be sure that Yukari aren't going to point their own weapon against them, or rigged them to explode?

Also doesn't Roblox have the advantage in AP?.

Could AP stomp but meh, distance matters here (Unless he has ways to attack from range but too lazy to see profile :~:).

Andykhang said:
Still practically useless if they couldn't hit it in the first place. And how can you be sure that Yukari aren't going to point their own weapon against them, or rigged them to explode?
I didn't say really anything about him really being able to hit, just that Roblox can bypass her regen.

ALRF said:
Also doesn't Roblox have the advantage in AP?.

Could AP stomp but meh, distance matters here (Unless he has ways to attack from range but too lazy to see profile :~:).
Lego boi's attacks are hundreds of meters at best, with most High 5-A weaponry being at tens to dozens of meters.

I'm assuming you were looking at old threads when Robloxian still had the loldeletetool on his profile, given that you said "he has a way to possibly bypass her low-godly regen". I've proven that it only affects inanimate entities and it was long since removed from his profile, so he lacks the ability to bypass low-godly regen.

"Close" is pretty vague

But that doesn't really stop Yukari from just slapping the Robloxian and watching his body gets cut in half by a gap.

I don't know, she pulled it in a friendly and casual match. In a serious match, she would have no calms doing it.

Doesn't matter. Her favorite thing to do is to hide in another plane and bombard you from that point.

And also the answer is yes, she would use it.

A lot of abilities doesn't make a win on its own, especially if none of them can deal with Yukari's regen.

Back