• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Hecatia Lapislazuli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Wank-Bait vs Downplay-Bait

Because who needs a jugular anyway?

Speed is Equalized. Yukari is bloodlusted. Battle takes place in Gensokyo, at 20 meters away from each other.

Yukari proves she's the strongest Equal Speed Touhou character and seals Hecatia's ass

BTW would Hecatia really stomp if she was bloodlusted

Sealing would only affect Hecatia's physical body, while Hecatia as a whole is an incorporeal idea. Won't really work.

At best it would only make Hecatia more likely to nuke the Earth or something, but it wouldn't change much.

Hecatia loses because she's only High 6-A. The 5-A and High 4-C feats are bs. Scroo u and fite me.

This is totally not bait.

Did my comment get deleted? As I was saying. It's basically infinte scaling plus reality manipulation of perfect levels vs literal god (more like literal Buddha, but is already confirmed stronger than Buddha, so...). I'm gonna go with Yukari, being god means nothing against someone who controls the boundary between dimensions, a 4th or 5th dimensional being can't do anything against someone who can scale dimensions by controlling her boundaries, or worse, by controling the boundary between godhood and humanity, turning a literal god into a human.

Problem is that Gods in Touhou specifically existed before boundaries (They're the ones who have set up said boundaries in the first place) and don't need them to exist.

Not to exist... but, they are still there. Once again, control of concepts is almost like infintely scaling, plus reality manipulation. Gods may be... gods, but even by Touhou standards, they don't seem to be all powerful. Unless you can erase Yukari's existence instantly before she takes you seriously, I don't think you can win against her.

They're here, but gods aren't affected by them. They existed before boundaries and will probably exist after. So Yukari's boundary manipulation can't affect them.

You can't just say "I don't think you can win against her" without proper arguments. Her powers do have limits, and people can resist them anyway. Which just so happens to be the case here.

Wow, this is a Necro, but, I think Yukari only takes this via Sealing, IF it can even affect Heck at this point.

Since she is bloodlusted, she'd go for all the stops and would go for something like Sealing or Kill, but Yukari most likely already knows about Heck (My Christianity is hurting) and that it would take more than she can give to put her down for good, so, she'd go for Seal and leave it to that, if not, then HECK slaps Yukari a few times and tells her to fix the Hakuri barrier again.

Even though this is against my Power fantasy for Yukari.

It would affect Hecatia's physical form...But really, that's it. Not something that would affect Hecatia's true form.

Naturally, but I was more so focusing on, could she do it to someone who's above her pay grade?

High 4-C vs At least 4-A, possibly 3-A?

I doubt it would affect Heck in the first place, but if it does, that's her only way of stopping HeCk for a while, until hEcK makes a new body for herself and fights again, I'd have to say this fight should be Victory Via incap otherwise Stomp for HeCk Kaiser.

Tier doesn't matter much here. Honestly, 80% of the reasons why this matchup is even a thing is due to Hecatia being a Goddess.

Destroying/sealing/whatevering a god's body is certainly not incapacitation. Most gods don't even have physical bodies and instead just do things from their true abstract form. So a god with a permanent physical form like Hecatia wouldn't be affected by their physical form being damaged or hurt, since she can just slap Yukari even without it.

Yeah, then it would definately be a stomp for Hecatia (The Heck joke got old), there's no way Yukari can objectively beat her in this fight.

Yeah, especially since gods got upgraded lately. So it's probably not possible for Yukari to do anything anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back