• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
I though I debunk this two times already. Was I ignored? Lol

Afer tanking the sun he can just use his shadows to travel back or make a portal. I hope Yukari loves the sun as well because the Earth will be burning.

Question. How does Yukari knows of Yhwach's abilities to go for time-travel? Yhwach will see her decision first and change the future to where she never thinks of that or kill her right there, Ichibe's style.
one just doesn't 'tank' a ball of fire which can effect 2/3(or something like that don't know the exsact? distance) of the solar systme and walk away. if its about the old man fire blade then I apologize but I take any fire user that claims to be able to use fire the has the asme temperature as the surface temperature of the sun with a grain of salt, thats just my opinion so don't take it too seriously though.

You honestly think that he can travel across most of a solor systme? because if you do then I'm done. Yukari doesn't need to be right next to the sun to push him to the sun. She just needs to be outside of earth's orbit and push him towards the sun he'll make it at some point even if he doesn't he still got the confine of space to deal with, and no he wouldn't be able to stop.

Huh? He gives you the exact heat temperature as the Sun's core. Anyway this wiki accepts any character with Multi-City block level+ durability or higher, to be sufficient to tank the sun's heat.

Yukari has a range limit, I read somewhere that it couldn't reach the moon. So how is she sending him to the sun?

Not across. Is dimensional travel. If he opens a portal to Earth inside the sun, bye-bye Earth.

If that blade is the same as the sun's core then why the hell is the SS still intact? its not a matter of durrability but simple logic, a source of heat that high would be a global catastrophe, our planet is not ready for that type of temperatures.

About the moon thing its not a thing about range but it has to do with the lunarians that are on the moon, or something like that, theres no explaination why she can't but I think it has to do with the lunarians that are more powerful then her.

Soul Society is the afterlife, every single thing is made of spiritual energy including their bodies and flames. He can also control them and keeps them as a sun armor, except for his feet, he wouldn't want to turn the ground to ashes. Well, he kind of does when his blade touches the ground. He also didn't use it on Earth to defeat Aizen. Otherwise, puff.

I'm done I'm not dealing with this, I already said my vote so I'm not explaining this. Inconclusive, Yukari would be too smart to stay in a fight that was beyond her abilites so she would run the first chance she get okay.

If Yukari runs away, it's a loss. Like I said, anything Yhwach does here to her will oneshot and, raw stats, versatility, feats and hax considered, believing that he won't even touch Yukari in the whole match is wishful thinking and a VERY big stretch.

...Hence why I think it's stompey: The chances of Yhwach hitting her with whatever he has on his arsenal once is way higher than Yukari getting to some of the unlikely scenarios out of nowhere without prior knowledge about him.

To make matters worse, the Yhwach in this match is by no means stupid. He doesn't commit mistakes or leave openings in battle: If he sees something that can harm him in the future, he will change that before it even has a chance to happen (See Ichigo's Bankai). Not seeing how Yukari counters him changing the future time and again + Causality Manip before she even does whatever unlikely scenario some people are assuming she will do from the get go, which, mind you - Yukari does not usually do.

She fights VERY casually most of the time. I can see her going serious once she realizes the powers of her opponent, sure. But with no acausality or a power to counter Yhwach changing stuff before it even happens, sorry to burst the bubble, but Cal's scenario of the head (or just one where he appears out of nowhere right next to her and gives a hit or one where he changes the future for her to get in a trap that he "prepared in advance" just like he did against Ichigo time and again) is sadly way more likely to happen than anything else like the sun.

Which again, we've never seen anyone throwing Yukari into the sun.

What? She saw Utsuho and now thought about doing that? This scenario is not only unlikely, there's nothing suggesting she would do that move in battle. Move on, guys.

Also, Cal, since you're staff member, what do you think about the whole "close this for stomp and wait until revision"?

JBennett said:
If that blade is the same as the sun's core then why the hell is the SS still intact? its not a matter of durrability but simple logic, a source of heat that high would be a global catastrophe, our planet is not ready for that type of temperatures.
I dunno, maybe the same way characters can go FTL in Fiction without physics shenanigans?

Welcome aboard the boat of fiction. We have cookies, FTL, artistic licenses and much more.

Considering I just made a page fora. Fifth dimensional mall, Fate is right.

Also, not sure about closing, because other than the 5-A thing, which I disagree with, I don't see them going anywhere. Though this is a bit stompey.

I say this when I'm about to put her against GEoM

You want revenge for Kirby, Cal? 'x'

Anyways, ok then. I stand by my points. Still think it's stomp, tho. Or at best, one certain decisive victory that is so decisive it looks like stomp.

FateAlbane said:
If Yukari runs away, it's a loss. Like I said, anything Yhwach does here to her will oneshot and, raw stats, versatility, feats and hax considered, believing that he won't even touch Yukari in the whole match is wishful thinking and a VERY big stretch.
To make matters worse, the Yhwach in this match is by no means stupid. He doesn't commit mistakes or leave openings in battle: If he sees something that can harm him in the future, he will change that before it even has a chance to happen (See Ichigo's Bankai). Not seeing how Yukari counters him changing the future time and again + Causality Manip before she even does whatever unlikely scenario some people are assuming she will do from the get go, which, mind you - Yukari does not usually do.

She fights VERY casually most of the time. I can see her going serious once she realizes the powers of her opponent, sure. But with no acausality or a power to counter Yhwach changing stuff before it even happens, sorry to burst the bubble, but Cal's scenario of the head (or just one where he appears out of nowhere right next to her and gives a hit or one where he changes the future for her to get in a trap that he "prepared in advance" just like he did against Ichigo time and again) is sadly way more likely to happen than anything else like the sun.

Which again, we've never seen anyone throwing Yukari into the sun.

What? She saw Utsuho and now thought about doing that? This scenario is not only unlikely, there's nothing suggesting she would do that move in battle. Move on, guys.
I don't think hiding in a dimension of her own hold and forever uselessly barraging an enemy would count as a defeat.

Fate are you sure about that? (looks at all the retardedly stupid mistakes Yhwach makes and oversights and loose ends that all add up to his demise)

That may be true but that's because she's playing by danmaku rules. Look at when she foguht Toyohime. She didn't leave anything to chance. Of course Almighty kinda stomps on any godly intelligent plan she may have even if she tricked Eirin, guess that shows Shonen saying friendship power is op and you don't have to be a genius to be a villain, so only thing I can believe would happen is if she uses boundary perception to seize up an enemy, although then again that's a weird thing so I don't think it's that usable. Sides, Yukari can understand her opponent better with the perception and she does have a possible precognition on that adjustment thre- no wait I'll shut up about revisions for now. Been talking too much about them.

Although I agree on basing the idea of Yukari utilizing the sun because she saw Okuu do it, I don't think it's that out of character for her to do it either. For one thing she already gaps away certain enemies and beings via spiriting away. But at this point I'm sick of the MCB rating to survive on the sun being a necessity and overused here so at this point I'm sure I can claim Beast Cole can survive that and teleport back into battle...

Also seriously, just give Yukari prep time and unequalize speed and youl'l get a fairer match. Where you at OP? Then again that might become a speedblitz or Yukari just uses plot arrow.... So it really is a get stomp or be the stomper I suppose.

Don't quote my huge replies, COB. ovo

But yeah, since I personally believe on that reasoning you gave at the end (that this match is "Stomp or be stomped" depending on the rules given by the OP), I don't see much of a point in keeping it up here since the point I originally suggested wasn't accepted. ^_^'

I'll be unfollowing the thread right now, and whatever happens, happened.

Ah was only intending to quote the parts I responded to.... I responded to a lot.

Noooooo don't leave meeeee Faaaate (See ya, your safety is now guaranteed)

am I the only person who thinks this is a severe mismatch?

please dont take this like I am shittalking or downplaying but I have been with bleach from the beginning and watched/saw every damn episode/chapter

bleach characters are extremely slow compared to touhou verse and you can count on 1 hand the number of characters that even have reality hax comparable to touhouverse

its pretty silly to give yhwach the most favorable possible conditions and then try to say "speed equalized" to make up for his him being 1/100th as fast as yukari then act like he is on par with yukari while both are at full strength

you literally need to massively buff his speed so he isnt a turtle by comparison to yukari at her lowest possible estimated speed speculation

Yukari wins without difficulty due to superior hax and superior immortality

yhwach dies at the end of bleach so he was either delusional in what he was capable of (like MANY characters from bleach have shown) or it was just a case of kubo writing like kubo

but that clearly demonstrates the dude isnt immortal and he can be beaten by characters literally swinging swords around without reality hax

noitora "being the stongest espada" when he was really ranked as low as #5 anyone? you cant really believe people from bleach because they have a history of claiming something and then getting embarrased 2 seconds later

regardless I cant think of any possible way he could possibly beat yukari

Sure you can, as soon as you stop wanking one side and downplaying the other. Or as soon as you actually read the discussion so far rather than coming to the thread and posting a comment without any semblance of actual basis or logic whatsoever. Your reply made me have the ultimate kek. In fact, so big of a kek that I came back.

And questioning speed equalized when it's one of the things allowed in a match ROFL What, do you want Speed Equalization to be banned from the wikia?

Remove the speed equalization and nearly no match can ever happen. In other threads we have Yukari herself going up against MFTL or MFTL+ characters that would speedblitz her to death if not for the equalization.

And sorry, but saying "don't take this like I'm downplaying" while proceeding to do exactly that is being a plain old hypocrite.

"yhwach dies at the end of bleach so he was either delusional in what he was capable of (like MANY characters from bleach have shown) or it was just a case of kubo writing like kubo"

...So Yukari can solo every character that ever died?

A character dying makes them lose their power now? Great logic. 10/10

>> "Superior hax"

What superior hax? What method? What ways?

>> "Superior Immortality"

Only type 1 confirmed. Top. Kek. Best immortality.

@trol Dude speed unequalized Yukari stomps, speed equalized Yhwach has a higher chance of winning with Yukari's current stats. It's just simply that.

@Fate That said I don't think he was going for that kind of route Fate regarding that Yukari can solo every character that ever died. I think it was more questioning Yhwach's immortality. But then again that's a silly argument.

FateAlbane said:
"yhwach dies at the end of bleach so he was either delusional in what he was capable of (like MANY characters from bleach have shown) or it was just a case of kubo writing like kubo"...So Yukari can solo every character that ever died?A character dying makes them lose their power now? Great logic. 10/10

the vswiki has extremely flawed logic at times yes

if people on this site were old enough they would put harold with the purple caryon as a ******* tier 1A reality bender despite the fact its a baby with a purple crayon

and yes the action of buffing a character just to make up for their lack of power is a silly thing to do

"if X had X speed thats 100x faster than them AND if their opponent couldnt use any of their powers they would totally kick their ass" I mean if you have to have that many damn handicaps for the char they clearly couldnt truly beat them 1v1 with all powers

so topics that are based deliberately on a massive nerf/buff of someones powers are silly becuase they were a mismatch from the start

we saw him at 100% and it wasnt enough

he lost and ichigo lives happily ever after

this is 100% undeniable information here

if you can wank up yhwach (who already lost) as some omnipotent being that cannot lose that really was just having an off day or didnt bring his A game and thats why he lost

then yukari can EASILY be circlewanked to be stronger than him with her boundary manipulation thats a direct statement from the author

@Trolljimu Oooh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't know we should change the whole system JUST to suit your tastes, my bad, I'm so sorry. Guess it's time to go to that Funny thread, unequalize speed and let him blitz Yukari and stomp as well. :x

Also, what? Did you even read the match? No one did jack against Yhwach, they got an arrow of PIS that nullified his powers then Ichigo went and killed him while he had no way to fight back.

And what does that even mean? "We saw him 100%". And...? What does that change? What sort of argument is that?

Trolljimu said:
if you can wank up yhwach (who already lost) as some omnipotent being that cannot lose that really was just having an off day or didnt bring his A game and thats why he lost as someone t hat belongs in tier 0 despite the fact he already lost

then yukari can EASILY be circlewanked to be stronger than him
/\ The strawman is so strong on this one, my scouter just exploded.

I take back what I said. I'm so wrong. And I agree on that. It can be a bit stressful.

Then again a title named Trolljimu is... suspicious.

Either way... that logic doesn't cut it Tro. I believe that Yhwach's power is not clear enough and just like Boundary Manipulation can be wanked or downplayed, but hey we're making an attempt to understand it better, both of them.

@COB "Then again a title named Trolljimu is... suspicious."

...I just noticed this profile was created today and came straight to this thread too.

Coincidence?

FateAlbane said:
@Trolljimu Oooh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't know we should change the whole system JUST to suit your tastes, my bad, I'm so sorry. Guess it's time to go to that Funny thread, unequalize speed and let him blitz Yukari and stomp as well. :x
Also, what? Did you even read the match? No one did jack against Yhwach, they got an arrow of PIS that nullified his powers then Ichigo went and killed him while he had no way to fight back.

And what does that even mean? "We saw him 100%". And...? What does that change? What sort of argument is that?
so basically you choose to ignore that he is beatable even though it has already been shown to be true?

and you call me biased lawl

@Fate Actually not today, made last November.

Anyway the point is Tro? You're not making a great argument. You have to play by the rules here if you wanna actually change anyone's minds. You don't like the system? Justify yourself and explain why it's not and what would be better to change. Don't just insult and complain and lament.

The only contributions made were around here, COB (aside from two others isolated). Couple it with the way he's talking (do note that he already talked bad about 1. The wiki 2. The people arguing Yhwach here and also 3. Pretty much everyone in this statement: "if people on this site were old enough they would put harold with the purple caryon as a ******* tier 1A reality bender despite the fact its a baby with a purple crayon").

...That screams troll.

While undergoing revisions regarding Yukari's ability? And the fact that she's now likely if not Large Planet? You know, the more reasonable to compare tiering than Multi-Continent to Planet? I'd say not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back