• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
FateAlbane said:
Also, gotta agree with Cal on this one, lack of Acausality kinda messes up Yukari against the Almighty.
...And before anyone brings up Griffith, don't. I don't agree with that result at all. Lack of Acausality vs anything similar to offensive Causality, Future and/or Fate manip means you're thoroughly doomed or spells disaster in most cases. But I've seen the marvelous argument that she freaking takes control of all Causality he could manipulate there and then wins, among other absurds. So just let me vote Yhwach and be done with it. You can vote Yukari if you want, I won't try to change that. Done.
.... What??? From what I saw on that thread there is absolutely nothing that I saw there.

And then yeah you're basically just saying the arrow is PIS despite it not being the core focus of this debate then.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Also where does Yhwach's feat of that comes from? Because frankly it's a very limited type from what I'm seeing so far. And we're starting to show the flaws more here.
Someone kinda said Yukari no sells Causality Manip by taking control of all Causality Griffith could manipulate in that thread and most people went along with it. Same person who said Reimu beats GEM.

...But that's one thing, this is another.

Yhwach can do something as broken as altering the future to where Ichigo's bankai (which Yhwach himself admitted that could have defeated him IF he let him activate it) was destroyed in one shot before he even had the chance to use it. Ichigo brought his OP bankai, it was already broken and that's why we don't even know what it is.

Aside from that, Yhwach has powers such as absorbtion up to the Soul and assimilating all the powers of what he absorbs for himself, along with being able to bring himself back from death, way higher DC here (yes, the gap IS that big) on top of much bigger versatility. Just look a t both profiles.

If he has all sternritter abilities he can also throw whatever misfortune or damage he ever takes back to Yukari multiplied twice while restoring himself to top condition via the balance.

Yhwach stomps this match. I don't know how it's being debated, frankly speaking.

Future Warping, The Balance, Gremmy's Imagination Manifestation, Resurrection, higher stats. Everything is in his favor. Also power copying, nullification, and I could go all day. He was ridiculous in his arc in the sense that nothing anyone ever did got to him, to be sure (and that's kinda why I dislike him, but have to admit the moustache takes this).

I'm rechecking and the final seal on that is subjective reality and the fact that Griffith's is more assumption based. It's the countering of what Yukari can do against Griffith. And where is subjective reality and reality warping? Been missing for awhile from Yukari's profile and that was used before on debates. And that's another entirely different debate...

And I pointed out the flaws on that or rather the question of why are we comparing a weapon to Yukari? And really why is it even that OP? It literally is just an attack after all. Or rather what does it even do that makes it so op?

You gotta read up. If you're not reading a debate before responding your points kinda get contradicted. We literally were just discussing how his future manipulation may just be a combination of Gerard and Gremmy's power.... And the higher DC won't be power for- did you just make a pun?

Yes because that's in character of him to do right?

No offense man, but read up.

Edit after yout Edit and your second post

Understandable, but then again, his cockiness or rather arrogance makes him less likely to use any of those powers. I can say the same since Yhwach isn't as interesting for me as Aizen or even the other villains. But would you skip out on the chance to try and debate his flaws and weaknesses?

Heck, anything Yhwach hits Yukari with, she's dead. She only wins if people go with the sad assumption that he literally won't touch her in the entire match despite being superior in pretty much everything.

Or if she gets upgraded, or speed is unequalized or if she gets prep time.

But those are pointless and not part of the debate, despite OP wondering if they made a stomp. However if we focus on the actual flaws of each other we can actually debate this..

And you know it always made me wonder why Yukari can't just hide in her gap dimension while attacking her enemy to be basically untouchable.

I already stopped talking about the arrow entirely, though? ^_^' Arrow or no arrow, he easily takes it. Second, Subjective Reality was always brought as wank. Never with proof, so until a Revision thread gets those things in her profile or we get an ACTUAL feat aside from "Yeah, she has that because there's her image in SP Wiki saying she has it" as justification, no bringing it up. Yukari's Reality Warping is almost featless tbh and isn't that already comprehended inside Boundary Manipulation (which compensates for the lack of a Separate RW listed)? I pointed that out on the vs Adam thread when arguing for her.

And anyways. And I'd say Yukari's way more on the assumption side than Griff- But you know, whatever, Griffith's gone, I brought it as a comparison to this match. If you want to keep this particular disscussion later, you can bring it to my wall, no problem.

YES. I DID THAT PUN. ROFL Thanks for noticing.

Anyways, Future Manip isn't a combination of the Sternritters powers because he has it before using the Aushwhatever.

Or if she gets upgraded, or speed is unequalized or if she gets prep time.
In fact, Prep time for Yukari might make this way more even, knowing her. But that's up to the OP. As it currently is, I don't know, looks pretty stompey to me, all things considered. I could be wrong, tho. On the other hand, If she gets the upgrade, then that's perfect. We're definitely talking!

Note: On the subjective Reality. I know Yukari can manipulate the Boundary of Fantasy and Reality. But the reason I mentioned that as wank - I apologize on my wording this time, a better one would be somewhat of an exaggeration, so sorry - is because Subjective Reality and manipulating the Fantasy/Reality border is already on her profile. However, we're not sure HOW FAR she can go with it.

...Seriously, sometimes the lack of conclusive proof makes me rage, too. The possibilities for this are so high yet here we are at Multi-Continent.

Yeah when we're responding to two messages from each other one after the other it gets confusing so by the time we both moved on from another topic, we had just sent out a response to the previous topic.... Whoops.

Errr from what I last remembered that was the time you expressed hatred for Adam (for good justifiable reasons) and how Arbitrary made some thought out explanation on how Yukari's power actually works regarding subjective reality. Then again.... the primary reason why boundary manipulation comes off as wank is because some abilities that she has used before aren't added there like I said once in a Yukari thread.... I should make a revision thread.

Hey only if you wanna, honestly both are speculative but I'll stop discussing on it.

*clenches fists* FATEALBANAAAAAA!!

What I meant is the 'revival' that he claims is his future manipulation could be fuelled by that. Which seems likely since as AppleLord said, he got bigger and stronger, something he never did before until he got Gerard's power, and became smaller when his powers were negated.

It would result as Yhwach vs Frieza with haxx though since his DC is only moon level.

Understandable. If that's the case I'm going to go research on it after some time. Currently focusing on making a profile for a kamisama no iutoori.

Actually there is the fact that in LOLK and ULIL, those two events that could've wiped out Gensokyo alongside the planet (seeing as the Lunarians were planning to move to Gensokyo/Earth and that Sagume could wipe out everything in there with a thought) while Yukari basically didn't deem them as shocking threats or even dangerous.... Well it's a showcase that makes you wonder just how utterly powerful she is. So there's that.

Crap. Something went wrong with my response. But all of those addresses your three msgs. I can't edit it as well.

Also the DC thing I'm talking about on Yhwach vs Freiza I meant durability

I agree with most parts on your last reply. The only thing I'm not sure is on the whole giant thing - right after he resurrected he started going to absorb and merge with the worlds or something so I can't say for sure if that was Miracle or an effect of Yhwach's world merging right before he got an arrow to the chest.

What about Yhwach blowing her to pieces with the Almighty? Like Ichibe, there's the possibility of a future where she dies and then he proceeds to absorb her.

Fair enough. Could be both too honestly. Although from the looks of things would his size need to grow if that was the case. Also there is that possibility that Yukari can just gap herself out of death or as the quotes in Touhou says,

Ultimately, since existence of anything consists of having a boundary, for anything to lose its boundary is a very big thing, as it would then not be able to have its own individual existence. As the rules that govern boundaries would govern this, it is said that to make a new boundary is to create a new existence, and to destroy a boundary is to negate an existence.

So that's one way for her to defeat Yhwach. Although I'll probably have to make a content revision thread again.... so.... many.... revisions...

If Yukari needs that many revisions, we might want to close this thread until that's resolved. If she gets the upgrades and said abilities, then reopen it and take it from that point, I guess? Would that be better?

I think you should just leave it at that, I see your point, and there's nothing I would comment on. (Except that the Sun's heat isn't the only thing he need to worry about, there's also the sun gravity and pressure)

Andykhang said:
I think you should just leave it at that, I see your point, and there's nothing I would comment on. (Except that the Sun's heat isn't the only thing he need to worry about, there's also the sun gravity and pressure)
Yhwach has resistance to 15 million degrees with blut vene.

Yhwach changed the gravity of the royal realm so shinigami couldn't fly.

Yhwach's Reiatsu pressure would crush Yukari soul.

Last I heard wasnt there a rule about using reiatsu pressure?

Are the shinigamis star level? The pressure of a sun is kinda incomparable to Bleach rn

And gotcha Andy.

Kinda. It was discussed in a thread. Obviously Reiatsu pressure is useless against equal or stronger characters. Yukari is weaker therefore it should work. Multi-City block level+ is the required durability for a character to survive the sun's heat. Link is above.

That doesnt mean I can make a bunker and live in the sun.That's only heat.

And I dont see any star level shinigamis.

If reiatsu does that then why didnt it do it for ichigo and renji who are lower than Yhwach?

Makes sense. But then again he never weaponized it against weaker beings like those earlier quincies that tried to attack him. Then again this is moot once the time comes.

Yukari never teleported anyone into the sun, but assuming she could, I don't really see Yhwach being dumb enough to fall for something like that what with future vision and future changing on his side.

That doesnt mean I can make a bunker and live in the sun.That's only heat.
And I dont see any star level shinigamis.

If reiatsu does that then why didnt it do it for ichigo and renji who are lower than Yhwach?
Rules. The other factors can't be measure. Make another thread about it.

Reiatsu is not passive, it needs to be activated.

Anyways, I talked about the whole deal with closing being the best option because aside from the stompey looks of things right now, there's also the possibility that the match gets debated a long while then later gets closed or removed due to revision, so there's that.

While still on the topic of Sternritters, if he got all of their abilities there's also deathdealing which would make him immune to a kind of damage after taking it once. And Lille's ability which is another pain to deal with. Seriously, Yhwach with ALL the Sternritter powers is way too broken. Doesn't help that his raw power is also enough to oneshot.

EDIT: Though now that I think about it, I might be remembering Death Dealing wrong. Not sure if it's taking it once or taking a bunch of it, so don't take my word entirely on this one point.

I find that incredibly doubtful... Guess now I can claim that Cole MacGrath could survive there without taking the powers of a Beast. Well whatever. Believe what you want to believe.

Wasn't that in the end overwhelmed by what Urahara and Grimmjow did? I forgot but I'll recheck. If that was the case though he should've become immune to Ichigo's repeated attacks then and would have no need to constantly defend. Composite Yhwach would be absurdly powerful if he uses his wits properly, but then again he never does. Intangibility or the never miss part? I recall him being defeated by a god slaying weapon though. Now I wonder if Yukari can gap in a Sword of Hisou to handle that.

Anyway seconding Fate.

Deathdealing was beaten by somehat of a troll move on Urahara's part. Because Askinn was no selling everything he had by then he called Grimmjow who had a different kind of energy that he wasn't exposed to yet (Arrancar energy, IIRC) and oneshotted Askinn with a sneak attack.

But anyways, he can nullify a lot of stuff. Definitely not saying DD would outright nullify Yukari's hax, just that against stuff like Danmaku, it could work.

Lille kinda has a crapload of space hax and there's also that Duplication, I guess? Yeah, he was beaten by a very convenient and specific mirror sword of PIS. LOL

And don't forget the damn balance, which may very well be the worst thing Yhwach has here aside from Almighty.

Anyways. I stand with my original point. Looks kinda stompey, and I believe it would be better to close it for now, even if only until Yukari's revisions are concluded, which might give her way more of a chance here (or even turn the tables entirely).

Naturally, if this was Yhwach with the default fighting style he showed in the series, I wouldn't be making a point out of the Sternritter powers since I've never seen him using it (though logically, Aushwhatever would give the powers to him). But since OP said he has the powers in this thread, I'm going with that.

AppleLord said:
Yukari Mind manipulation is unusable in battle, it says so in her page. Isn't this a stomp?
I think most people can agree that atm, current Yukari vs Yhwach with the whole Sternritter arsenal on top of that is stomp. Best to close it and, if her many revisions get through, remake this match and then we're talking.

"Probably", since she only showed to used it on her Shikigami to install her Foxmom Service Pack 1 OS (And probably to informed the resident of the Spell Card rule, but that's another subject). It's still a pretty big feat by the way.

Jesus everything ridiculously OP in Bleach can be beaten by PIS huh. Where's Natsu when you need him?

And I'm sure it's a usable feat as a combat. Just not something that matters here.

And honestly it seems to have the same weakness as Gerard. Being defeated by a god slayer thing. Thinking about it wouldn't Yukari's best course of action is just to flee and get the stuff she needs ot handle Yhwach? He has nothing to keep her still. Just a question I wanna ask before I concede.

About the sun:

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-507?id=281381#18

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-508?id=281383

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-508?id=281383#3

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-508?id=281383#7

@COB Guess what else was beaten by PIS? Miracle and Balance (no one managed to make any lasting damage to either user, then Yhwach used Aushwhatever out of nowhere and they both ded).

Honestly, Bleach's ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back