• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure his madness aura is fodder

Following

Dude, I was making a joke because Oblivion complained about the aura on Discord, so I did it to annoy him

I was gunna do this after finding out how big of a stomp the Death Battle would've been!

Im gunna wait to vote, got some Naruto reviewing to do (Guy is a mad lad)

Gates were multipliers yeah? I remember Kakashi saying that with Gates the power and speed of user grows by few times each, so Gai might be able to blitz

SpookyShadow said:
Gates were multipliers yeah? I remember Kakashi saying that with Gates the power and speed of user grows by few times each, so Gai might be able to blitz
Yeah, I forget the multiplier, but... well... 8 Gates be like *yeet*

We can guess that 6th gets much, much more. Though it's unknown, definitely it's not 5 more for each gate because 8th Gate is 100x multiplier (From 7th Gate probably)

SpookyShadow said:
Power of youth
Nah really, Analytical Prediction and Fire Danmaku are most notable ones.
Is this Danmaku heavy or avoidable w/ extreme skill?

SpookyShadow said:
We can guess that 6th gets much, much more. Though it's unknown, definitely it's not 5 more for each gate because 8th Gate is 100x multiplier (From 7th Gate probably)
8th Gate isn't 100x and the other Gates are for sure more than 5x

KGiffoni said:
SpookyShadow said:
Power of youth
Nah really, Analytical Prediction and Fire Danmaku are most notable ones.
Is this Danmaku heavy or avoidable w/ extreme skill?
If it's referring to Asakujaku, it's basically hundreds of afterimages of flaming fists coming from Guy that are literally so fast, the fire comes from his fists being abladed

After re-reading some of the earlier chapters of Baki, I'm starting to think Yujiro might play Guy. Season 1 Gaia, who in terms of skill is fodder to Yujiro, can analytically predict someone to the point of reading their emotions (as well as reading someone's minds as stated in the anime), he can boost his strength by 30% just by clenching his teeth (not sure how significant that boost is, but it's an easy one to gain if needed), Endorphins to completely negate pain, Dasshin to paralyze, Goutaijutsu as a pretty insane damaging move (Baki was able to oneshot a comparable Kureha with one use of this move), Concentration of Death to basically make his perception of time slow down, Dynamic Vision to do the same (as well as allows him to notice small details), passive Info Analysis that allows him to notice any weaknesses 100% guaranteed, as well as info analysis to instantly discern Guy's whole style and all of its flaws, on top of a fear Aura that might at least make Guy jittery or more prone to mistake. It top it all off, it's likely that Yujiro has prior knowledge of anything Guy can do, as Naruto is an anime that exists in Baki. Even if the gap in strength is too big to begin with and the gap in skill isn't big enough, he has accelerated development in both things to close the strength gap and increase the skill gap.

Xx.davidparra said:
Could Guy's stat amps be a factor in this?
Oh for sure, if anything, I'd say it's the difference between a decisive match and an outright stomp. Knowing Guy's entire style and all weaknesses within it, being able to read his heart and mind, and having techniques that either greatly decrease or outright stop speed blitzes all combined with durability negating attacks and damage reducing/pain reducing abilities, and I'd have to go Yujiro here. Beyond his actual combat and pure AP and speed, Guy has nothing. His analytical prediction is weak, and he has no techniques that can't be dealt with

Firephoenixearl said:
How come no one has thrown Hayato at these two? ovo
Yujiro vs Guy is barely fair, Hayato vs Guy would just be BM XD

I've thought a real fight between Hayato and Yujiro would be cool, but I'm in the middle of re-reading the whole Baki manga, if the fight were to happen now, I wouldn't be able to participate as much as I'd like

SpookyShadow said:
Let Gai have Seventh Gate and...
That level of speed might be too much, I'm not sure. @Earl is better at explaining how busted analytical prediction is when someone can read your heart and mind, but if Guy can amp himself fast enough to move so fast that even if Yujiro can react, he can't move his body fast enough, then Guy smacks Yujiro

Sub-Rel is too fast for anyone below MHS+ imo. Even precog wouldn't be enough to close the sheer gargantuan physical disparity. Not to mention the ridiculous AP and range gap as well

Back