• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
"There's always authorial intent in a statement regardless of which character says it. Yeah I know that and admitted that it wouldn't be to the same extent as Yujiro but my reasoning still stands."

No. No double standards. Countless verses have had the authorial intent statement denied and Ikki won't be any exception. Heck, Cell's solar system level statement took aeons to accept.
There is no double standard I don't reject authorial intent in statements. There clearly a meaning in what's stated and my other point explains why it isn't far fetched.

Hl3 or bust said:
Ok so

Edelweiss > Ikki but Ikki >= Edelweiss

10/10 scaling. Why is this even being used when it's so blatantly dumb?
Again I used a low-end for Edelweiss. "At least" And then said right after she's more skilled. "If not". Just for my point.

Normal human brains wouldn't be vulnerable to Trackless Step either. Also that does sound a lot like not having an unconscious or at least being able to tap into it.

Except that it would knock him out, potentially letting Ikki kill him if he felt like it. So there is danger.

Show me where Ikki has cellular or better info analysis. Yujiro also has the stance prediction feat that you brag about. What you're saying about Perfect Vision is blatant NLF.

No need to be a smartass. I just forgot if that was this key or not.

Also I thought this wiki uses Death of The Author? I wasn't aware that author intent was taken all too seriously here considering how many verses could be inflated with WoG statements and such.

You're not the wiki. Don't take what I'm saying to heart and I don't mean this to offend you but what you personally think doesn't matter. How the wiki as a whole takes authorial intent does.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Also I thought this wiki uses Death of The Author? I wasn't aware that author intent was taken all too seriously here considering how many verses could be inflated with WoG statements and such.
We do. Just look at the clusterf*** DMC went through. But Ikki gets a pass because it's Ikki apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back