• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro vs Composite Human

I was reading this match today, and I found myself quite confused on why it was added. I don't see any way for Yujiro to win. First off, the prep time was put into question as infinite prep was claimed to cause a stomp. The OP was going to change prep to 5 years, but the thread was counted and added, despite the current "infinite prep" being under question of leading to a stomp. Next there was talk of a moon base that was alined to be in Central Park. This idea was considered by an alarming number of people despite max range of SBA being 4 km. Finally, most people settled on "CH spawns in his bunker and nukes, dirty bombs, and chems the whole park." It was mentioned that Yujiro may not even know where the bunker IS underground, so with no way of locating CH, no way of harming him past his bunker, which was apparently strong enough to protect against Yujiro, and CH instantly killing Yujiro with pre set weapons, along with all of the confusion about the OP and SBA, I believe this battle should at the very least be reviewed and straightened out, if not removed all together

Back