• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crt: Yujiro

Okay so i take all the time yujiro is say to be stronger than a country and a nuke or any other statement

(𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚒)
When yujiro stop the earthquake
Strydum say that he Could dominate the World

After Yujiro kill emi the akezawa group want to take revenge but someone explain that this would like to fight against a country stronger than the state and a others guy say he is stronger than a Country

Yujiro is like nitroglycerin,The state is also nervous about Yujiro

Yujiro at 16 was considered to be a walking nuclear Bomb

America and Canada want to
Kill yujiro in the Vietnam war cause later he would be stronger than a Country
There will exist a boy who will have combat ability rivaling that of a national Army

(𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚒)
Yujiro is stronger than any Army
Yujiro dream was to become more powerful than any Army

(𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚜𝚘𝚘)

All country the same day decided to secretly own nuclear weapons it has the day they investing in Yujiro

Yujiro power exceed nuclear Impact

Yujiro is strong has an Army

Yujiro is strongest than the most Strongest weapon of an entire
Army

Another time Yujiro is is stated to be strongest than any country of the World

(𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚞)
Yujiro power rival Army

Yujiro is above all Weapons

The existance of yujiro himself surpass the concept of military Force itself that mean yujiro is above all nuke including tsar Bomba🤔

Last edited:
mean yujiro is above all nuke including tsar Bomba
The Tsar Bomba was a experimental weapon used once to see the effects. At no point was it ever in actual military service and has not practical military application.

As for the thread exceeding a nuke doesn't mean you scale to the strongest nuke ever or a country's nuclear arensal.

A 8-C character with hypersonic speed would also be able to defeat any army on the planet with minimal effort in our system as well.

The Tsar Bomba was a experimental weapon used once to see the effects. At no point was it ever in actual military service and has not practical military application.

As for the thread exceeding a nuke doesn't mean you scale to the strongest nuke ever or a country's nuclear arensal.

A 8-C character with hypersonic speed would also be able to defeat any army on the planet with minimal effort in our system as well.
the statement about being stronger than a nuclear impact seems to be more direct, though
the rest is just supporting evidence

Yujiro brute Force is stronger than any country we are not talking about speed or whatever

I say tsar Bomba cause yujiro surpass the concept of military force so this includes weapons ans experimental weapon to

Sorry if this is derailing, but is this actually true?
Yes. At that speed and strength modern militaries would have to rely on traps or nuclear weapons to defeat the person. No convential weapon would be able to consistently harm them.
I say tsar Bomba cause yujiro surpass the concept of military force
A nuke isn't a military force.
surpass the concept of military force
He says he's stronger than tanks and missiles, not every conceptual weapon.

While yuijro wants to exceed everything on the planet with brute strength, there still isn't enough proof that he has...

Most of the statements aren't supposed to be taken literally, it's just a way to compare yuijro to something as dangerous

And then... The verse has quite bad translations as well...

So don't think there is enough proof yet I think from the provided scans

img169.jpg

ミスターオーガよ君の力ならどうだろう

核より強力と云われる君の一一一一一一 その握力なら!!!

大層な支持率だそうだが

Mr. Ogre, what if I told you that you could do it?

I've heard it said that your grip is stronger than a nuke!

I hear you have a big following.
🤔... Might need to send the Japanese texts to the official translation thread

While yuijro wants to exceed everything on the planet with brute strength, there still isn't enough proof that he has...

Most of the statements aren't supposed to be taken literally, it's just a way to compare yuijro to something as dangerous

And then... The verse has quite bad translations as well...

So don't think there is enough proof yet I think from the provided scans

img169.jpg

🤔... Might need to send the Japanese texts to the official translation thread
Where to take Japanese pannel

Guys I have a feat from Yujiro but I don't know how to calc it, he created a crater and then buried his hand in the asphalt
9df9e085a0b8f8d2f1ab7bf9e8bd86b2.jpg

293f4e231eccb71ad6e6bc3fe3e49c4f.jpg
0df60f91d81c3725552c8940ec531ccb.jpg
34cd5b26e973507b09fb7d4216b75a9e.jpg
9df9e085a0b8f8d2f1ab7bf9e8bd86b2.jpg
a9f8d5b7181607ae10e19d6751442bc2.jpg
31716bdf834f7838689285ce155e7a64.jpg
cc6b49da231b443f29dba004aabfa807.jpg
7a939d578bd75ca3d0efb3274595f80c.jpg

Back