• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Wright Way said:
he does. They even talked about using Martial Arts like Musashi Miyamoto using his sword style(in unarmed combat), Baki using that technique which allows him scrape flesh. Web should be no exception here. Worst case you have strong teeths and Nails.
None of that is nearly sharp enough otherwise all of Peter's enemies would just chew through it. Or karate chop it.
Do peter's enemy boast of anything Yujiro Hanma stands for? And how many of them can take chunk of flesh out like that. I don't see any of spidey's enemy possesing fraction of yujiro's skill.

he does. They even talked about using Martial Arts like Musashi Miyamoto using his sword style(in unarmed combat), Baki using that technique which allows him scrape flesh. Web should be no exception here. Worst case you have strong teeths and Nails. None of that is nearly sharp enough otherwise all of Peter's enemies would just chew through it. Or karate chop it.
Do peter's enemy boast of anything Yujiro Hanma stands for? And how many of them can take chunk of flesh out like that. I don't see any of spidey's enemy possesing fraction of yujiro's skill.

Kraven, Green Goblin, Kingpin, Morbius, Dracula, etc. This guys are martial arts masters that can contend with the best in the Marvel Universe and some have been alive for centuries.

I should apologise as well for derailing.
But i would say this I don't think Spidey's endurance comes close to Yujiro's in a fight. (Even if you somehow equate offensive power). And speed wise i am not sure since the wiki list only single feat for Yujiro.

OnePunchSaitama said:
I should apologise as well for derailing.
But i would say this I don't think Spidey's endurance comes close to Yujiro's in a fight. (Even if you somehow equate offensive power). And speed wise i am not sure since the wiki list only single feat for Yujiro.
He's fought people far stronger than himself so....

Speed is equalized, so it doesn't matter.

The Wright Way said:
Kraven, Green Goblin, Kingpin, Morbius, Dracula, etc. This guys are martial arts masters that can contend with the best in the Marvel Universe and some have been alive for centuries.
Neither of these are natural geniuses in combat(other than Kingpin). All are experimentally enhanced with most of them trying to mimic animals to boost their power. Yujiro can probably adapt easily in front of them. Not to mention most of those animals have been killed by the Ogre. I don't think they come close.

Neither of these are natural geniuses in combat(other than Kingpin). All are experimentally enhanced with most of them trying to mimic animals to boost their power. Yujiro can probably adapt easily in front of them. Not to mention most of those animals have been killed by the Ogre. I don't think they come close.

None of them mimic animals. Yes they are. Also, Spidey has been outright stated to be among the best and Morbius, Kraven, and the like have put him on his back foot several times.

Kraven Hunts Lion. Do you know what are easily stronger than Lions? Polar Bears,Wild Bulls, Elephant , Giraffe etc. You get the idea, Orge on the other hand has known to have killed every creature known to man.
Morbius is like a Bar more or less tries to use Sound for combat. How long do you think he will last once he finds out about him with his sense? If you are seriously talking about good Marvel Martial Artist at least mention someone like Daredevil, Wolverine etc. Not these Guys. They are a tier lower in my opinion

Yujiro.

Peter fought people with more powers, but this guys beats him in combat to such a degree that is not only redundant, I dare to say Hanma is better fight than the likes of IF, CA and even BP.

Webs are overstatimated, they lack any decent AoE, they dont come from multple angles, they dont have complex partner, they are not homing, nor they can go in a danmaku like barrage, etc etc. Yujiro is more than just capable of counter them.

I dont know how much will the spider-sense help, if we compare them, Peter's is a instinct while Yuhi is a prediction.

Peter can feel danger when will happen, but he is not very certain how will come, from where will come, and who will peforme it.

Yuhi prediction allows him to know, who will attack, when will attack, how will attack, and where will attack, so I puts him as better.

9/10 for the muscleman

Just to note, Spidey trained with Shang-Chi, one of the Marvel Universe's greatest martial artists, to create his own form of martial art to compensate for the loss of his Spider-Sense and it was a total success. He then regained his Spider-Sense and combined the two, furthering his HtH effectiveness.

So Spidey is actually a very good martial artist on top of his other abilities.

how? Are we going to call those kids in Homecoming being trained by Cap really strong combatants?

?

What?

They were also being "trained" by Cap were they not?

EDIT: On second thought, Why did you mention Spidey being trained by Cap again? Would training matter to someone of Yujiro's caliber who can learn Martial Arts by seeing?

OnePunchSaitama said:
They were also being "trained" by Cap were they not?

EDIT: On second thought, Why did you mention Spidey being trained by Cap again? Would training matter to someone of Yujiro's caliber who can learn Martial Arts by seeing?
No?

I don't remember anyone in homecoming being trained by Cap

Jimboydejuan12 said:
OnePunchSaitama sounds like a troll.
sure about you?
Troll me? that's nice way to call someone you talk to the first time don;t you think?
I am no troll and for most part backed my statements with discernable logic. But it's pretty difficult when people bring in random comparison to back the claim and turns out it's not the same as they thought.

The Wright Way said:
Ignore OnePunch, he's either a biased fan boy or a troll.
Biased fan boy? Really.
Please tell me who stated that Spidey is stronger because Captain America Trained him? I never mentioned any of Yujiro's teachers in turn.
Who was it who tried to bring in Electro when i was talking about Lightning strike? Who was it that brought Hulk into Discussion just to tier him in the same block as Hulk? Or Spidey's Villains? I didn't even once bring Yujiro's enemies/opponent. I pretty much talk about his feat as in his accomplishment and skills. You have quite definition of being biased.

Biased fan boy? Really.
Please tell me who stated that Spidey is stronger because Captain America Trained him? I never mentioned any of Yujiro's teachers in turn.
Who was it who tried to bring in Electro when i was talking about Lightning strike? Who was it that brought Hulk into Discussion just to tier him in the same block as Hulk? Or Spidey's Villains? I didn't even once bring Yujiro's enemies/opponent. I pretty much talk about his feat as in his accomplishment and skills. You have quite definition of being biased.

You claimed MCU Thor is 9-C even though it was only tangently related to the topic at hand. You've used speed feats in a speed equalized match. You've used feats that aren't on the profile while debunking feats on Spidey's profile without making a CRT to get either profile changed. You've used fallacies that this site debunked a long time ago and you think you can hide your bias? Yeah, no.

Back