• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Wright Way said:
OnePunchSaitama said:
Based on what? Yujiro has much stronger physical feats. And Two that webbing dissolves after some time(minutes) so in worst case Yujiro can fight it as an odds match.
It's after hours actually. The webs can restrain the Hulk, who, even at his weakest, is far stronger than anything in Grappler Baki.
But neither time Hulk was at his best. And i think so his normal Web shoots are for minutes.(standard spidey). Plus Yujiro has some pretty crazy feats of his own if you take both manga or anime.

It's after hours actually. The webs can restrain the Hulk, who, even at his weakest, is far stronger than anything in Grappler Baki.
But neither time Hulk was at his best. And i think so his normal Web shoots are for minutes.(standard spidey). Plus Yujiro has some pretty crazy feats of his own if you take both manga or anime.

No, they're for hours. Hulk at his weakest is still effortlessly stronger than anything in Grappler Baki.

OnePunchSaitama said:
Nope i don't think so. Perhaps could you give some of his weakest feats for comparison?
Can effortlessly lift the pyramids and regularly fights people who can destroy the planet with ease.

The Wright Way said:
OnePunchSaitama said:
Nope i don't think so. Perhaps could you give some of his weakest feats for comparison?
Can effortlessly lift the pyramids and regularly fights people who can destroy the planet with ease.
^That is not his weakest feat. It's lifting few tonnes. Yujiro can move continental plates in response. Spidey is losing this.

^That is not his weakest feat. It's lifting few tonnes. Yujiro can move continental plates in response. Spidey is losing this.

I like how I give you the feats you asked for and your response is just "no". If you knew this, then why'd you ask? It seems like your just biased towards Yujiro.

The Wright Way said:
I like how I give you the feats you asked for and your response is just "no". If you knew this, then why'd you ask? It seems like your just biased towards Yujiro.
No i clearly said something else as well. The only "Nos" were towards you trying to high-Ball Electro's lightning. And Hulk at his weakest can only own up-to few tonnes before increasing his power exponentially with regards to anger.

Not angry with spidey enough? Which was noted in most of their encounters?

And? Even a Hulk who's barely angry enough to be Hulk is still planet level.

No i clearly said something else as well. The only "Nos" were towards you trying to high-Ball Electro's lightning. And Hulk at his weakest can only own up-to few tonnes before increasing his power exponentially with regards to anger.
Yeah, that last comment is what I meant by just "no". You want to know how strong the Hulk is at his weakest? Check his profile.

Nope. I think so barely angry Hulk's feat would be more like Movie Hulk..

His profile says otherwise. And if we're talking MCU then that's still stronger than Yujiro.

Apeironaxim said:
The part on MCU Hulk being stronger is doubtful?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hulk_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)

Weakest key is 7-A, while Yujiro is Low 7-C
Yep actually it is. Thor's weak level is Street level or 9C. Even if i consider Hulk to be Thor's equal, Thor's minimum level is fighting several humans. That's about it. Nothing actually Suggest that not very angry Hulk is very strong like it's been suggested. Standard Spidey can only Daze Hulk and make him incapable of fighting. That's nowhere enough while dealing with the Ogre.

Thor without Mjolnir is still strong enough to compete with the Hulk

Thor who is 9-C is completely depowered, while without Mjolnir is just Thor without his main weapon and not able to channel lightning until his awakening, he still has the physical strength he did with Mjolnir

I thought Thor in Ragnorok movie is about the same? He thought he could no longer use his power if you have forgotten the idea behind the movie. He was fighting purely physically.

EDIT: What is CRT?

Thor with no hammer but his power before awakening = Same Thor as always, but not able to use lightning/electricity

OnePunchSaitama said:
I thought Thor in Ragnorok movie is about the same? He thought he could no longer use his power if you have forgotten the idea behind the movie. He was fighting purely physically.

EDIT: What is CRT?
Content revision thread.

OnePunchSaitama said:
the note in his profile also says something...

EDIT: the second part is also hugely doubtful..
That's referring to 3-A feats, which has nothing to do with this fight.

There's a difference between Thor having no powers at all, and Thor who just has his hammer broken

The difference is that Thor with just his hammer broken has the same godly physical strength he always has, but unable to use lightning and fly

OnePunchSaitama said:
I don't think i get it. How is Thor depowered different from this Thor? Odin only removed that Worthiness from the equation didn't he?
No, Odin said he was unworthy, so he stripped him of his powers

And then Odin says "whoever wields this hammer, should he be worthy will possess the power of Thor"

Thor is still worthy, but the hammer is broken

If he's unworthy he loses the powers, so it's not dependent on having the hammer, only that you're worthy

Apeironaxim said:
There's a difference between Thor having no powers at all, and Thor who just has his hammer broken
The difference is that Thor with just his hammer broken has the same godly physical strength he always has, but unable to use lightning and fly
I am not sure i follow here, did Odin remove his DNA? Because last i checked he only removed Mjolnir. I don't think he started aging and all that stuff now did he? The fight with Hulk in purely physical terms should have been same as that fight with humans(minus the weapon).

I am not sure i follow here, did Odin remove his DNA? Because last i checked he only removed Mjolnir. I don't think he started aging and all that stuff now did he? The fight with Hulk in purely physical terms should have been same as that fight with humans(minus the weapon).

Odin specifically says he stripped him of his powers.

What powers? The ones related to runes and Mjolnir only in my opinion.
By the way he was still asgardian for all we know (since they did DNA and all).

Also i should add that Asgardians can die thanks to few humans bullet. In Ragnorok one guy did try to cover for his fellow asgardians using bullets?

OnePunchSaitama said:
What powers? The ones related to runes and Mjolnir only in my opinion.
By the way he was still asgardian for all we know (since they did DNA and all).
The whole point of Ragnarok is Thor realizing that his power comes from himself and not the hammer.

^ I agree. Which is why i am pointing out that Thor without powers pretty much same guy that was in the first movie at that time. Only difference he was allowed to use mace to try and increase his damage output. Nothing in Base Thor's Arsenal is equaivalent to the tiers which are being quoted here. He is probably 9C.

OnePunchSaitama said:
^ I agree. Which is why i am pointing out that Thor without powers pretty much same guy that was in the first movie at that time. Only difference he was allowed to use mace to try and increase his damage output. Nothing in Base Thor's Arsenal is equaivalent to the tiers which are being quoted here. He is probably 9C.
But he used his powers on Hulk, so..... not 9-c. Also he was fighting Hulk. That's proof enough that he isn't 9-C there.

^He was fighting Hulk? How does that equate as proof? So tomorrow some avg Human fights he will become Hulk tier? And The only thing you could take away from that fight was Thor can Tank those said hits and not Dish out the same damage. Hammer helped him increase it but it was pretty clear who was gonna win once he lost it.
And how am i downplaying Thor? Sure he has very impressive Endurance. but that's not same as attack potency.

Also Thor didn't have a weapon until the end of Infinity War, so if you're telling me him withstanding the energy of a star is 9-C....then I don't know what to tell you

Back