• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OnePunchSaitama said:
^He was fighting Hulk? How does that equate as proof? So tomorrow some avg Human fights he will become Hulk tier? And The only thing you could take away from that fight was Thor can Tank those said hits and not Dish out the same damage. Hammer helped him increase it but it was pretty clear who was gonna win once he lost it.
And how am i downplaying Thor? Sure he has very impressive Endurance. but that's not same as attack potency.
You're downplaying by saying someone who visibly hurt the Hulk is 9-c. Nice job keeping your biases in check amigo.

Dude, Thor still has godly strength without his hammer, he only lost his powers because Odin deemed him unworthy

Thor without his hammer is different than Thor without his powers, that's the facts

I don't know is it really difficult? Attack and defense aren't the same thing. Withstanding energy of Star(or was it Gravitational Strain) doesn't imply that Thor can hit wih force of star. And Thor in the first movie was pretty much same as that in Ragnorok before he tried to use His Asgardian powers like that lightning strike.

The Wright Way said:
You're downplaying by saying someone who visibly hurt the Hulk is 9-c. Nice job keeping your biases in check amigo.
With the hammer. Please add that as well. With Tools even Humans can do a lot...

TheC2 said:
OK, what the Hell's going in this thread anymore???
Some guy is arguing that MCU Thor is 9-C in order to prove that Spider-Man can't beat his favorite anime character.

OK...But I thought this was Marvel Comics Earth-616 Spidey. What does the MCU versions of the characters have to do with anything?

Apeironaxim said:
You mean the Lightining punch? Or before that? Where Banner was barely Angry and smashed Thor's sword aside?
I am yet to see a feat which puts Movie thor at city level. Physical feat. And saying That because he fought Hulk isn't correct. Hulk power increases it never constant. You could say something like that only if said person wins which Thor Didn't by the way.

The Wright Way said:
TheC2 said:
OK, what the Hell's going in this thread anymore???
Some guy is arguing that MCU Thor is 9-C in order to prove that Spider-Man can't beat his favorite anime character.
That's wrong. Isn't it other way round? You are trying to bring in a belief to the discussion now.

I said the same thing. How is this Thor different from the first movie one? Thor cannot use Hammer or lightning that's about the same in both. In first movie he fights bunch of guys and defeats them and in second he tries to contest With Hulk and beats about somewhat calm hulk before losing to Angrier one,

OnePunchSaitama said:
I said the same thing. How is this Thor different from the first movie one? Thor cannot use Hammer or lightning that's about the same in both. In first movie he fights bunch of guys and defeats them and in second he tries to contest With Hulk and beats about somewhat calm hulk before losing to Angrier one,
Did you miss the fact that he lost because he was getting tazed.

OnePunchSaitama said:
Nope, you're completely misinterpreting it

Thor always has his powers, he can achieve his physical feats with or without his hammer

The only time he doesn't have his powers is when Odin, THE ALLFATHER, takes them away because he was unworthy at the time

^ I am talking about the physical bout. Where he was trying to punch or hammer Hulk(or even Grapple). Thor in movies is no match for Angry Hulk but is stronger than Calm Hulk.
Calm Hulk cannot fight more than hundred(or somewhat more) humans at once.

Guys, we're derailing. Look at the profiles. Look at lifting strength. Spidey's Class M beats Yujiro's Class 25. And yes lifting strength scales to webs as its restrained people comparable to him plenty of times. That simple, Hanma can't break free.

Apeironaxim said:
OnePunchSaitama said:
Nope, you're completely misinterpreting it
Thor always has his powers, he can achieve his physical feats with or without his hammer

The only time he doesn't have his powers is when Odin, THE ALLFATHER, takes them away because he was unworthy at the time
Put Everything aside and answer me straightforward, How much damage can Thor cause if he punches? What level do you think it will be.

The Wright Way said:
Guys, we're derailing. Look at the profiles. Look at lifting strength. Spidey's Class M beats Yujiro's Class 25. And yes lifting strength scales to webs as its restrained people comparable to him plenty of times. That simple, Hanma can't break free.
This is what I was talking about. Sorry that I didn't just say that.

Spidey's webbing has restrained people stronger than Yujiro.

TheC2 said:
The Wright Way said:
That is wrong. Comparison should be what is the strongest thing Yujiro can break and the Tensile Strength of the Web. Breaking free does require quite a bit of technique as well after all.

That is wrong. Comparison should be what is the strongest thing Yujiro can break and the Tensile Strength of the Web. Breaking free does require quite a bit of technique as well after all.

Well, to bad. Because we always measure this by lifting strength. That's how the site works.

The Wright Way said:
Well, to bad. Because we always measure this by lifting strength. That's how the site works.
Even than Shouldnt there be calc of spidey's web shooter's tensile strength which should be measured against Yujiro's lifting force? After all Rhino usually breaks it with his weight or inertia most of the time?

Even than Shouldnt there be calc of spidey's web shooter's tensile strength which should be measured against Yujiro's lifting force? After all Rhino usually breaks it with his weight or inertia most of the time?

That's just proof that Rhino has higher lifting strength and/or the AP to break it, depending on if he breaks out a cacoon of it or just rams through a wall of it. Hanma has neither.

The Wright Way said:
That's just proof that Rhino has higher lifting strength and/or the AP to break it, depending on if he breaks out a cacoon of it or just rams through a wall of it. Hanma has neither.
Sharp blade can easily break Spidey's web. Now if only Yujiro knew martial arts which involves using human body as weapons?

Apeironaxim said:
Nope, amplifying is not the same as focusing his power
So you are saying the Hammer had no role?
So because you can crack or break a wall with Iron/steel Hammer does that imply your punch can do the same?that's what you are trying establish here. Mjolnir is made of even rare and stronger metal. If you are seriously saying that the Hammer did Nothing in that feat it seems pretty illogical to me.

OnePunchSaitama said:
So you are saying the Hammer had no role?
So because you can crack or break a wall with Iron/steel Hammer does that imply your punch can do the same?that's what you are trying establish here. Mjolnir is made of even rare and stronger metal. If you are seriously saying that the Hammer did Nothing in that feat it seems pretty illogical to me.
You're trying to apply real life to fiction, which doesn't work in most cases

Nope, the hammer has a role, focusing his power into a more controllable form, rather than just raw power

The Wright Way said:
To bad Hanma doesn't have a sharp weapon then.
he does. They even talked about using Martial Arts like Musashi Miyamoto using his sword style(in unarmed combat), Baki using that technique which allows him scrape flesh. Web should be no exception here. Worst case you have strong teeths and Nails.

he does. They even talked about using Martial Arts like Musashi Miyamoto using his sword style(in unarmed combat), Baki using that technique which allows him scrape flesh. Web should be no exception here. Worst case you have strong teeths and Nails.

None of that is nearly sharp enough otherwise all of Peter's enemies would just chew through it. Or karate chop it.

Apeironaxim said:
You're trying to apply real life to fiction, which doesn't work in most cases

Nope, the hammer has a role, focusing his power into a more controllable form, rather than just raw power
Now i am not sure what you are saying at all? First this and now it's all fiction? I thought Uru was very coveted indestuctible metal with powers far surpassing Iron. Now you are saying no no it was all thor's doing and this.Mjolnir had no role in that.

Thor has his powers, which Mjolnir focuses into a more controllable form, Thor himself is capable of any physical feats his hammer can perform

Back