• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OnePunchSaitama said:
You are seriously saying that Spidey or any organism can survive lightning strike just like that? Why don't you bring the feat?
I don't need a feat. Low 7-c durability says "no u" to any natural lightning.

No body is saying that Spidey cannot tank lightning.

whats been point out is can he survive aftermath? Like organ failures? blood deionisation? Nervee damages? and What not....

What Aftermatch would occur if the Lightning can't hurt him?

It wouldn't affect his organs if the lightning cant hurt him

OnePunchSaitama said:
No body is saying that Spidey cannot tank lightning.

whats been point out is can he survive aftermath? Like organ failures? blood deionisation? Nervee damages? and What not....
How about every fight with Electro ever.

Is Electro's output equivalent to lightning? And
@SchneeOne
Aftermath will happen regardless. It has nothing to do with hurting.
EDIT: I thought Electro was like that eel...

OnePunchSaitama said:
@SchneeOne
Aftermath will happen regardless. It has nothing to do hurting.
Yes. He's made of freaking lightning.

Yes he summons it and enhances it

If the lightning cant affect or damage the organs there is no aftermath

OnePunchSaitama said:
@SchneeOne
We disagreeded on lightning have such a effect on guys with tiers above it.

Schnee One said:
Yes he summons it and enhances it
If the lightning cant affect or damage the organs there is no aftermath
I don't think that's true. I am pretty sure Spidey can die of suffocation. I think so you should get the idea by now.

I don't think that's true. I am pretty sure Spidey can die of suffocation. I think so you should get the idea by now.

He's not suffocating if the lightning is too weak to do anything.

Huesito88 said:
OnePunchSaitama said:
@SchneeOne
We disagreeded on lightning have such a effect on guys with tiers above it.
True but not about how an attack might bring in other reasons to die...

No we talked about that the answer was no unless the verse has some super special durability negating lightning.

Huesito88 said:
No we talked about that the anwser was no
When? And if you are seriously saying that perhaps can you prove Spidey's blood is stronger? That's death by suffocation prettyu much. Spidey isn't gonna walk away like nothing happened. He could easily be incapacitated for 6 months before walking it off. Tanking means whether a person can survive it or not.

When? And if you are seriously saying that perhaps can you prove Spidey's blood is stronger? That's death by suffocation prettyu much. Spidey isn't gonna walk away like nothing happened. He could easily be incapacitated for 6 months before walking it off. Tanking means whether a person can survive it or not.

Only he's tanked it before with nothing happening.

OnePunchSaitama said:
Not really, electro doesn't come close and the power generated is only limited to his body "theoretically".
Creating lightning storms doesn't come close to the power of lightning????

Wait what?
Yep it isn't.(if you are talking about Electro and Lightning respectively). Electro is only limited to 10 mil volts, Natural Lightning's outage is more.

EDIT: that 10 Mil is Theoretical by the way,

OnePunchSaitama said:
Wait what?
Yep it isn't.(if ou are talking about Electro and Lightning respectively). Electro is only limited to 10 mil volts, Natural Lightning's outage is more.
Citation needed on electro being limited and lightning being stronger.

That's outlining where the feats are in comics, not in reference to wiki's

So what's your point?

Schnee One said:
That's outlining where the feats are in comics, not in reference to wiki's
So what's your point?
That's pretty much the source you are asking for. and Besides Electro has shown nothing which proves him to be better than lightining strike. I would say Spidey loses to Yujiro in Endurance and even possibly in strength.

Based on what? Yujiro has much stronger physical feats. And Two that webbing dissolves after some time(minutes) so in worst case Yujiro can fight it as an odds match.

OnePunchSaitama said:
Based on what? Yujiro has much stronger physical feats. And Two that webbing dissolves after some time(minutes) so in worst case Yujiro can fight it as an odds match.
It's after hours actually. The webs can restrain the Hulk, who, even at his weakest, is far stronger than anything in Grappler Baki.

Back