• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Wright Way said:
Biased fan boy? Really.
Please tell me who stated that Spidey is stronger because Captain America Trained him? I never mentioned any of Yujiro's teachers in turn.
Who was it who tried to bring in Electro when i was talking about Lightning strike? Who was it that brought Hulk into Discussion just to tier him in the same block as Hulk? Or Spidey's Villains? I didn't even once bring Yujiro's enemies/opponent. I pretty much talk about his feat as in his accomplishment and skills. You have quite definition of being biased.
You claimed MCU Thor is 9-C even though it was only tangently related to the topic at hand. You've used speed feats in a speed equalized match. You've used feats that aren't on the profile while debunking feats on Spidey's profile without making a CRT to get either profile changed. You've used fallacies that this site debunked a long time ago and you think you can hide your bias? Yeah, no.
Only to try and prove that Spidey doesn't belongs to that tier. Not sure how that tier system works still. I thought it was different for Attack and Defense. But debate here is giving me different idea.
Speed Feat was mentioned only for Web shooters. If like you claim, speed is equalized than Spidey will never get Yujiro in webs.
And for most part that's why i even stopped that discussion when you mentioned about CRT. If you want to debate i can make it. And Fallacies which ones?

If a person can hit with low 7-c, basic physics says they can resist that force or else they'd get blown apart whenever they throw a punch. Web shooters have caught people just as fast as Peter.

The Wright Way said:
Lightning. It's been decided that lightning doesn't ignore durability enough to affect people in higher tiers.
No body denied that if i recall.
The only things i asked you in return to respond to statements if Spidey was immune to suffocation and Lightning strike will have aftermath one of which has relation with that. Sure Spidey can walk away but with cost attached to it.

No body denied that if i recall.
The only things i asked you in return to respond to statements if Spidey was immune to suffocation and Lightning strike will have aftermath one of which has relation with that. Sure Spidey can walk away but with cost attached to it.

It was decided in another thread dude. Not here. 8-C lightning doesn't do anything to low 7-c. The end.

The Wright Way said:
If a person can hit with low 7-c, basic physics says they can resist that force or else they'd get blown apart whenever they throw a punch.
Web shooters have caught people just as fast as Peter.
I don't know how to even respond to that? You are saying exactly opposite of what i said. Just recall that if a person(thor in that argument) can endure the force of the star it doesn't mean that Thor can hit with the force of star. What is wrong with that?
But they can dodge it as well..

I don't know how to even respond to that? You are saying exactly opposite of what i said. Just recall that if a person(thor in that argument) can endure the force of the star it doesn't mean that Thor can hit with the force of star. What is wrong with that?
But they can dodge it as well..

I was addressing your argument against Peter's endurance. Leave the MCU out of this.

Endurance? oh the one where i say that even if Yujiro and Spidey have same offense? Yujiro's offense almost equal to Baki right? So again probably Wall breaking capability. What's wrong with that?

OnePunchSaitama said:
Endurance? oh the one where i say that even if Yujiro and Spidey have same offense? Yujiro's offense almost equal to Baki right? So again probably Wall breaking capability. What's wrong with that?
>wall breaking

>low 7-c.

No.

OnePunchSaitama said:
didn't Yujiro had a tie with Baki?
No Low 7-C in the history of ever would top out at wall breaking. Low 7-c means enough force to level a small town. If Baki tied with Yujiro, then he's small town level.

Spider-Man: 5 (Schnee One, The Wright Way, TheC2, ABoogieYesSir, me, Jimboydejuan12)

Yujiro Hanma: 1 (Newendigo)

It's literally his justification for Low 7C is him lifting a restrained Hulk

There's others with Grey Hulk as well, but even then that's one of the millions of reasons for Spiderman in this thread

I can't find Spider-Man restraining Hulk but I did find him webbing the skyscraper. So his webs should be Class M. Which is much higher than class 25.

They both have precognition, so Yujiro can just avoid his webs and Spidey can avoid his attacks as well. Inconclusive.

Back