• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sigh why not go for ainz or shalltear, evileye is semi decent when it comes to feats but overall she's not an impressive opponent. She resist mind manip here and is likely to resist soul manip (if she doesn't all her opponent has to do is pull out all her souls to win) as she is a minature cure elm and is liable to have many souls as she preportedly used it once to destroy a city.

Saying that her speed, striking power and durablity leave much to be desired in this instance. This isn't helped by the fact we see her in combat all of one time. (Note this is actually better than most gaurdians!) She's only super sonic.

She has better stamina but thats useless as she is a mage and while she cant physically tire she will run out of mana.

Im not sure a I see a path to victory for her here, she may be able to peirce her enemies defensive barriers with crystal type spells as they are designed to peirce magical resistances and barriers again saying that I don't see how she can win.

Soul Manip. Resistance hasn't been added yet for most of the cast? Jeez.

Speed is equalized btw.

This is true.

What does Yue do?

Overlord has a ton of characters, just using Ainz is boring. I do like getting Evileye more matches.

As for Yue, she's just a super magician more or less. The spell that I know if she casts Evileye is kinda toast is Azure Dragon, which is a white-blue dragon made of flames which Yue assists with gravity magic to pull any victims into the mouth.

Though... Does Evileye have any way to bypass Low-High Regen?

Kinda my point,

I don't have a massive problem with using lesser overlord chacters it just always feels off to me as so few of them have qauntifiable feats. Part of my annoyance here is from seeing two fights recently one using cocytus and the other albedo. While cocytus and albedo both emerged victorious it felt wrong to use two characters we have never seen in real combat be used.

Overall Im ok with evil eye being used here though she lacks the nesccary hax to put down her opponent (unless her opponent doesn't resist soul rip)

Edit: Im also fine with using gazef, climb, or braine as we know quite a bit about there ablities and eqiupment

Its inevitable, we know enough to have a profile and have no reason to hold back. We can't even expect to know more about them in the future, so is this or nothing.

If only Murayama actually shared all their classes like he did with Cure...

I know its just irratating, we got some decent feats for three of the main cast in overlord and some feats for the fodder, its just that most of the floor gaurdians are supremely lacking.

Even there character sheets don't tell us much, both demiurge and albedo have five levels in imp...Allright murayama what does that actually grant them? And his habit of putting other to make up for the nearly fifty missing levels is supremely annoying. It feels like he's left the gaurdians open to be filled in with whatever he needs for the plot to progress.

Edit: For instance counting the eclipse class we know where fifty five of ainz levels have gone, that leaves fourty five levels in other job/racial classes we know nothing about. Albedo we know fourty five, sebas again fourty five, same with demiurge. The entire main cast we know half there overall levels and for many that we "Know" We have no knowledge on the actual effects these levels have

Back