• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Yu Hakusho content revision?

His profile would be sometime like this...

Attack Potency: Large Building level (Contributed to the total destruction of the dome he and Suzaku were fighting under) | Town level (His Reiga tore through the stadium wall, a skyscraper sized slab of concrete, a few kilometers of forest and was kicking up large quantities of water while passing well over head) | At least Small Country level+ (Upon revival, he's considered a threat to destroy an entire country , feats from his fight with Sensui back up the statement combined with knowledge of the reikai's super weapons that have similar feats in the backstory) | Country level

Speed
: Supersonic (faster than Kuwabara ) | High Hypersonic (capable of deflecting Younger Toguro's air bullets ) | High Hypersonic (Can keep up with Sensui, who reacted to his reiga ) Likely Higher | Massively Hypersonic (Utterly blitzed numerous A or S class demons and sent them all flying to the horizon in a short time frame)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength
: Class GJ | Class TJ (Equals with 100% over 100% Younger Toguro and superior to 100% Younger Toguro) | Class ZJ (Can trade blows with an Offensive Armor Sensui) | Class ZJ+

Durability
: Large Building level (Even half dead, he survived his final clash with Suzaku) | Town level (Showcased that he has superior durability to 100% Form Toguro (Toguro's punches barely phased him while Yusuke's comparable punches could break Toguro's neck ) | At least Small Country level+ (Was hit by numerous punches from Offensive Armor Sensui) | Country level

This seems reasonable, but somebody still has to do the work with rescaling all of the Yu Yu Hakusho profiles, and I cannot do absolutely everything in this wiki. I am extremely overtaxed as it is.

• Sigh* Ant, you don't have to do everything by yourself man. I swear, i hope i don't have to create a talk on this matter with you, dude.
Anyways aside from my.....uh words to you, i can do this. It's really not a big deal. That and given we don't really have much on the YYH verse, i could see us how the OBD scaled him + using ChaosTheory's calcs. *shrugs*

Okay. Thanks. Just remember that you have to go through the rest of their and our Yu Yu Hakusho profiles as well, and also check the values for each calculation, since the borders of our Attack Potency energy scale are not the same as theirs. It is quite a lot of work, so I understand if you do not wish to do it.

I'm aware that the OBD's is different of ours, yes.

It's fine so long as i know how many YYH pages we got.

Here they are: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Yu_Yu_Hakusho

Like I said, it is quite a lot of work to check up calculations, write in accurate ratings according to our chart, and power-scale all of the characters that they do not have profiles for, so I understand if you consider it too much work to be worthwhile.

Also, I do not particularly appreciate that KaenDragneel123 constantly demands more work from the staff in several topics, when we are already overtaxed as it is. He/she is starting to seem like more of a bother than an asset to keep around.

Yeah i saw, i might do a couple or so, maybe one page of it if i can get to it.

Will do.

Same, tbh.

Well, the problem with starting to change the profiles of a franchise is that, thanks to powerscaling, we have to modify all of them if we modify one of them, as othervise they will contradict each other, so I am afraid that it is an all or nothing deal.

Antvasima said:
Well, the problem with starting to change the profiles of a franchise, is that, thanks to powerscaling, we have to modify all of them if we modify one of them, as othervise they will contradict each other, so I am sfraid that it is an all or nothing deal.
I meant for today but okay.

I agree cause for example, Sensui's is pretty wonky as hell, which is taking me longer to do this due to the contradictions shown on the OBD and trying to modify them to ours....

Yeah. Maybe you can ask some other administrators and moderators to help you out?

Never mind. We should probably get input from several more staff members before starting a massive content revision.

Antvasima said:
Never mind. We should probably get input from several more staff members before starting a massive content revision.
Please do cause Sensui and potentiall several others pages here are wonky as f*** compared to the OBD's.

Okay. I will highlight this, and you can give them notices on their message pages if you wish.

Guys, you forget some links of Yusuke durability and some of his speed (like the Reigan speed calc and Kuwabara Transonic feat)

Well, Sensui is already listed at Massively Hypersonic, but you can insert a link to the calculation if you wish.

Back