• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu vs Joe

Yeah i can't find it anywhere. If he is 2.3 megajoules then he is literally untouchable to this key of Yu due to an AP advantage of 15x. In turn he gets stomped by the 9-A version of Yu who one-shots those who scale to a feat 23x the 2.3 megajoule value.
i found the 2.3 megajoules calc
its in the speed category

wait a minute
that would mean joe has a 15 + 12=27x ap advantage
dont forget about the 12x thing

Last edited:
I go away for a few hours and get instantly dogpiled with arguments that were already debunked in the first like 20 messages. Just great.

Joe's fear hax ain't doing shit. Yu lost to J cause he got that social influencing that lets him comfort the suffering of others. He wasn't scared, he was pushing away the light he was chasing all this time.
You know who he did deal with who is similar to what is described? Aaron Tide. Aaron is described as a monster similar to Yu and has shown similar characteristics. Yu has terrified his opponents to the point where they'd run out of the ring and constantly puts psychological pressure on them. Same goes for Aaron who terrifies others with his power and presence. Yu dealt with that just fine.
Computer guy? Literally just like Shiha Lee who is also a cold calculating computer-like guy who still considers Yu to be completely and utterly different boxer when it comes to level of power.

So fear hax ain't shit. Computer-like prediction ain't shit.

Willpower? I already said that Yu has beaten people with immense willpower like Takeda who survived through Yu's storm of punches even though he himself couldn't land a hit and Yu exhausted him too even though the guy does more than 10x training than a training regime that exhausts athletic boxers, and he does it casually.

Joe ain't screwing with Yu's perception since his perception is slowed down and he'd see any trick he tries to pull. Unless it's outright supernatural illusion creation it isn't gonna work on a guy who sees every punch flying his way in slow mo to the point where he is bored.

I also have yet to see scans of Joe dealing the so called slow mo users and adapting to blitzing someone.
perception manipulation totally ***** over slow mo or whatever

I went to sleep and got quoted 4x in that time. Idk what idiot thought putting the 2.3 megajoules calc in the speed section is a good idea. Either way since that is how it is, arguing here is pointless. Since none of their keys have a point where they don't AP stomp each other we can close this as a mismatch.

I went to sleep and got quoted 4x in that time. Idk what idiot thought putting the 2.3 megajoules calc in the speed section is a good idea. Either way since that is how it is, arguing here is pointless. Since none of their keys have a point where they don't AP stomp each other we can close this as a mismatch.
I'm not sure if the AP part was actually accepted for Joe.
It may've been just the speed

So in order to Yu to win, he needs to take steroids and bulk up to cruiserweight or heavyweight, but in actual fair fight with both being at the same weight class (which would probably be at the lightweight division, since was there that Yu begin his career, and is Joe's natural weight) he would have no chance?
Pretty sure even in his later keys he had a similar weight (he didn't become cruiserweight or heavyweight champion after conquering all belts, he went for his lightweight position) .

Back