• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu vs Joe

vs

Both 9-B
SBA Otherwise
Speed =

So Joe isn't really superior to Yu when it comes to Analytical prediction but seems comparable if not superior in overall skill. Joe scales above the guy who knocked out large bulls. Idrk how to scale that. I don't know if he'd scale to their full kinetic energy (150 kilojoules for a 1.8 ton bull running at 13 m/s) but either way he does have his counters which can buff him up to 12x the AP.

I think in the end it is a question of who can outlast who and who can land the decisive punches. Joe fought and defeated a guy who was basically Jean Pierre but better so in the end he might even hit Yu if Yu isn't careful. Yu stomped a 150kj Jean Pierre, not giving him a chance for movement. Yu is also unpredictable even by Jean Pierre so I think Joe will struggle to keep up with Yu.
I do wonder if afterimage creation could screw with Yu or not.
Overall, I think we need to clarify Joe's AP. If it is baseline 9-B then he gets hit once or twice and he is out for the count. If not, he might just outlast Yu and get a hit in which would be deadly.

Yu when fear hax (he wanted to die anyway)
bebe23c535b121dce1290755e7f6bafb_1.jpg

guys im planning on making strongest boxer for every tier continuation thread

joe could go 15 rounds with someone who could crack a skull with boxing gloves on, he also beat rikiishi who could knock out bulls.
don't know what the other dude can do but joe wins because he's him.
the other dude fought someone who could defeat a whole ass gorilla man

Doesn't really matter what feats are mentioned above since the feats don't matter much since both feats mentioned are 9-C to baseline 9-B while Yu stomps people 10x above baseline

do you think joe could land a hit on yu
I don't know his chain of skill but I'd say that probably not since Yu was completely unreadable to Jean Pierre who is pretty much the perfection of boxing skill bar Yu. The chain goes: average boxer analytical prediction which is below high end near-champion boxers. Those boxers got toyed with and casually read by Ryu. Ryu got absolutely punked by the national champion guy whose name i forgot who works almost like a computer and then that guy is below Jean Pierre who is the world champion and almost peak of boxing skill and then he is below himself after his "enlightenment" which put him into a different dimension of boxing to the point where he could read the air touching his body and even his neural activity. Yu stomped the living hell out of Jean Pierre and still surpassed his perfection and is considered to be incomparable to the super smart national champ guy and was completely and entirely in another dimension from Ryu. There's also the fact that Yu has the AP advantage so we don't know how much damage he'd take from that either even if he could.

I don't know his chain of skill but I'd say that probably not since Yu was completely unreadable to Jean Pierre who is pretty much the perfection of boxing skill bar Yu. The chain goes: average boxer analytical prediction which is below high end near-champion boxers. Those boxers got toyed with and casually read by Ryu. Ryu got absolutely punked by the national champion guy whose name i forgot who works almost like a computer and then that guy is below Jean Pierre who is the world champion and almost peak of boxing skill and then he is below himself after his "enlightenment" which put him into a different dimension of boxing to the point where he could read the air touching his body and even his neural activity. Yu stomped the living hell out of Jean Pierre and still surpassed his perfection and is considered to be incomparable to the super smart national champ guy and was completely and entirely in another dimension from Ryu. There's also the fact that Yu has the AP advantage so we don't know how much damage he'd take from that either even if he could.
Joe was able to land hits on Kim Young Bi multiples times whose analytical prediction is comparable to Jean's if not better
I mean look at this shit
"Kim can also predict the outcome of a fight by calculating, his coach describes him as boxer who foresees all possible scenarios beforehand and acts accordingly no matter what happens. Due to this, his fighting style is pratically immune to counters or lucky punches"

Joe was able to land hits on Kim Young Bi multiples times whose analytical prediction is comparable to Jean's if not better
I mean look at this shit
"Kim can also predict the outcome of a fight by calculating, his coach describes him as boxer who foresees all possible scenarios beforehand and acts accordingly no matter what happens. Due to this, his fighting style is pratically immune to counters or lucky punches"
Yu is basically three layers above Siha Lee who is
"Stated to be a genius many times, being undefeated for 9 matches straight, and stated to be able to go for World Pro Boxing. Easily able to memorize the attack patterns, timing, habits and everything about his opponent, similar to a computer gathering info, to the point that they are unable to touch him, showering them with a bunch of counter-attacks"

Basically the same thing as he is basically untouchable unless you have someone beyond him facing him. Yu completely and utterly surpasses him and stomped an enlightened Jean Pierre who literally could sense the neurons in his brain moving and every fiber of his muscle moving. He is WAY beyond what Joe has shown.

Yu is basically three layers above Siha Lee who is
"Stated to be a genius many times, being undefeated for 9 matches straight, and stated to be able to go for World Pro Boxing. Easily able to memorize the attack patterns, timing, habits and everything about his opponent, similar to a computer gathering info, to the point that they are unable to touch him, showering them with a bunch of counter-attacks"

Basically the same thing as he is basically untouchable unless you have someone beyond him facing him. Yu completely and utterly surpasses him and stomped an enlightened Jean Pierre who literally could sense the neurons in his brain moving and every fiber of his muscle moving. He is WAY beyond what Joe has shown.
oh shit
i guess joe will have to outlast yu using his supernatural willpower then and use the 12x ap thing

if i unequalized speed, would joe stomp?

oh shit
i guess joe will have to outlast yu using his supernatural willpower then and use the 12x ap thing
Yu dealt with Takeda who had immense supernatural willpower that let him hold on for a very long time against Yu going full ham on him and then even let him evolve beyond his capabilities. Yu has less stamina but deals heavy damage. In this case even with the 12x AP of baseline 9-B (presumably) he only manages to reach the same AP as Yu and that is only with counters and his durability. Yu has slowed down time perception so he sees his opponent in slow mo basically which would let him evade anything Joe throws at him.
Yu's punches are also special. He can easily go for the vitals and additionally they have a violent cutting effect which leaves knife-like scars on the opponent.
Yu has taken down opponents with more stamina since they can take similar consecutive bloody beatings from him and survive for rounds. Takeda also constantly trains in very harsh and long ways which even the most devout athletes struggle to keep up with and quit and Takeda does them casually. He also took down and completely outclassed Quasim al Hajad who beat up like 1000 boxers in a week. To be fair the win was due to technique superiority which scared away Quasim but still, it shows that even someone with crazy stamina like that didn't consider to continue fighting someone that monstrous.
Finally, Yu puts immense pressure on his opponent. Anyone who enters the ring with him feels a sense of killing intent since they mention that he seems to not have a "thou shalt not kill" rule attached to him.

Overall: no way of hitting him + dealt with similar opponents and KOd them + bigger overall attack output + slow mo perception + like 7-8 layers of analytical prediction (3x against a computer-like guy while Joe can only match a computer-like guy) + constant barrage of punches + slashing punches which would cause bleeding + immense psychological damage + complete ruthlessness = stomp or win to Yu

Yu dealt with Takeda who had immense supernatural willpower that let him hold on for a very long time against Yu going full ham on him and then even let him evolve beyond his capabilities. Yu has less stamina but deals heavy damage. In this case even with the 12x AP of baseline 9-B (presumably) he only manages to reach the same AP as Yu and that is only with counters and his durability. Yu has slowed down time perception so he sees his opponent in slow mo basically which would let him evade anything Joe throws at him.
Yu's punches are also special. He can easily go for the vitals and additionally they have a violent cutting effect which leaves knife-like scars on the opponent.
Yu has taken down opponents with more stamina since they can take similar consecutive bloody beatings from him and survive for rounds. Takeda also constantly trains in very harsh and long ways which even the most devout athletes struggle to keep up with and quit and Takeda does them casually. He also took down and completely outclassed Quasim al Hajad who beat up like 1000 boxers in a week. To be fair the win was due to technique superiority which scared away Quasim but still, it shows that even someone with crazy stamina like that didn't consider to continue fighting someone that monstrous.
Finally, Yu puts immense pressure on his opponent. Anyone who enters the ring with him feels a sense of killing intent since they mention that he seems to not have a "thou shalt not kill" rule attached to him.

Overall: no way of hitting him + dealt with similar opponents and KOd them + bigger overall attack output + slow mo perception + like 7-8 layers of analytical prediction (3x against a computer-like guy while Joe can only match a computer-like guy) + constant barrage of punches + slashing punches which would cause bleeding + immense psychological damage + complete ruthlessness = stomp or win to Yu
bro ended joes career with this wall of text

ffs i thought this match was gonna be like Yu vs J coz i thought Joe would've kept coming closer to yu no matter how many types he beats him up or some shi

ffs i thought this match was gonna be like Yu vs J coz i thought Joe would've kept coming closer to yu no matter how many types he beats him up or some shi
J is way more monstrous. He took a 12 round consecutive bloody beating from Yu non-stop. Think the average beating Joe struggled to take and multiply it by 12. J has probably the greatest stamina out there in TB.

Joe should win. Yu is by no doubts crazy, but anything he's done, Joe has to. Yu can adapt to faster opponents? Joe adapted to Carlos's punches which blitzed him so hard he saw them as light. He just adapted to them and started being capable of reacting to them. Yu can copy advance techniques? Joe can copy them while having massive brain damage and being nearly dead. Yu has techniques for attacking internal organs? Joe can cause organ damage with basic body blows. Joe's cross counters are a nail in the coffin since those redirect the combined force of two for Joe's punches and two of Yu's back to him. Double cross counter is double that, resulting in 8x power increase, and if he manages to land a triple cross counter, that would be a 12x power amp. Joe can outright **** with his opponents' perceptions, and has scared the shit out of people who weren't even believed to be capable of feeling any emotions. Joe has far more advanced dodging techniques, swaying in the last possible moment, allowing him to both tire out his opponent with minimum effort form himself AND be capable of throwing punches from totally unexpected angles. Finally, Joe's stamina is completely off the charts compared to Yu. While Yu has peak human endurance, Joe basically invented the tenacious shounen protagonist trope. He survived barrages from people comparable to himself designed to cripple or even kill other boxers, and went 15 full rounds with the world champion who was capable of one shotting him not so long ago. All while quite literally knocking on the death's door. Joe outlasts at worst.

Joe should win. Yu is by no doubts crazy, but anything he's done, Joe has to. Yu can adapt to faster opponents? Joe adapted to Carlos's punches which blitzed him so hard he saw them as light. He just adapted to them and started being capable of reacting to them. Yu can copy advance techniques? Joe can copy them while having massive brain damage and being nearly dead. Yu has techniques for attacking internal organs? Joe can cause organ damage with basic body blows. Joe's cross counters are a nail in the coffin since those redirect the combined force of two for Joe's punches and two of Yu's back to him. Double cross counter is double that, resulting in 8x power increase, and if he manages to land a triple cross counter, that would be a 12x power amp. Joe can outright **** with his opponents' perceptions, and has scared the shit out of people who weren't even believed to be capable of feeling any emotions. Joe has far more advanced dodging techniques, swaying in the last possible moment, allowing him to both tire out his opponent with minimum effort form himself AND be capable of throwing punches from totally unexpected angles. Finally, Joe's stamina is completely off the charts compared to Yu. While Yu has peak human endurance, Joe basically invented the tenacious shounen protagonist trope. He survived barrages from people comparable to himself designed to cripple or even kill other boxers, and went 15 full rounds with the world champion who was capable of one shotting him not so long ago. All while quite literally knocking on the death's door. Joe outlasts at worst.
That's cool but Yu already predicted him like 7 layers ago.

"layers of prediction"
Or maybe Yu is just better than his opponents' lol. Yu will literally tire himself out at best
Has a giant explanation of why Yu wins right up there and a giant explanation of the layers of prediction thing.
nah he just better lul

Yeah, no. Ryu literally couldn't be read at all by Steel who is a high end boxer (top 3 national) and all boxers are stated to train in Analytical prediction here. Ryu was easily read by Shiha Lee who is compared to a computer who completely analyses people through and through. Yu is stated to be on a whole nother level from him and Yu beat Jean Pierre who can read things down to his own neural activity.

Yu's analytical prediction and slow mo perception allows him to see through any technique Joe can throw at him. I also don't get what is so special about "punches like light", the fact that he saw them at all means they ain't that special.

Tenaciousness won't work against sheer AP advantage and a constant barrage of deadly attacks. Yu has beaten people who are comparably tenacious to Joe with no trouble. This isn't a case of getting punched for 15 rounds this is a case of deadly punches that will tear through Joe's defenses and will leave him constantly bleeding while Joe himself cannot do much since he will be constantly read through.

Techniques that allow to weave at the last moment? Yu has moves like that too as Ryu had techniques that went somewhat against how physics would usually let it go and he'd bend at the last moment and in an unreadable way and deliver a punch with greater intensity. Yu remembered it after seeing it once from a distance and used it in a tight spot. It's nothing new to him and even if Joe tried doing things at the last second Yu has countered similar techniques from Ryu himself and others who had similar techniques.

also this doesn't say its a boxing match, is yu good in street fights?
joe as an untrained 15 year old beat up a whole police station alone. now imagine what a trained prime joe does.
Ryu after a bit of time after his fight with Yu was able to solo a building full of armed gangsters. Jean Pierre hunted down armed gangsters to train his reflexes. Ryu was steel leagues below Shiha Lee and Lee is still lesgues below Yu. Same with Jean Pierre as he is way below Yu.
Yu himself encountered gangsters on a bridge once who were about to pull the gun and shoot and he just stomped them, grabbed their gun and almost killed them had he not been stopped in time. Not only can he fight street fighters but he also will go for the kill.
He has learned completely different games from 0 in an instant. Stuff like table hockey, fighting games were mastered by him after seeing them once, same going for, well, learning to shoot gangsters after holding a gun for the first time. Nothing stops him from copying other techniques either.

This stuff is so goofy though. You don't just treat skills like hax layers. "I have mindhax but you resist mindhax but I mindhaxxed a dude who resists mindhax but you resisted mindhax from a dude who mindhaxxed a dude who resists mindhax but I mindhaxxed-"
It's literally just different levels of skill, nothing more. People can read other people IRL, there's literally a dude who can read people's thoughts by feeling their muscles. It does not make you an untouchable god

This stuff is so goofy though. You don't just treat skills like hax layers. "I have mindhax but you resist mindhax but I mindhaxxed a dude who resists mindhax but you resisted mindhax from a dude who mindhaxxed a dude who resists mindhax but I mindhaxxed-"
It's literally just different levels of skill, nothing more. People can read other people IRL, there's literally a dude who can read people's thoughts by feeling their muscles. It does not make you an untouchable god
Except that is his whole shtick lmao. You can try and argue "skill is not hax" All you want but this isn't the argument. He isn't read by a guy who isn't read by a guy who isn't read by a guy all of whom can specifically read their opponents moves. Joe is way lower on a similar chain and Yu is untouchable to those who are one "layer" lower on that chain and even more beyond those even lower. Call it skill, call it whatever, it'd just means he skillstomps Joe and dodges his attacks via perception slow mo.

Except that is his whole shtick lmao. You can try and argue "skill is not hax" All you want but this isn't the argument. He isn't read by a guy who isn't read by a guy who isn't read by a guy all of whom can specifically read their opponents moves. Joe is way lower on a similar chain and Yu is untouchable to those who are one "layer" lower on that chain and even more beyond those even lower. Call it skill, call it whatever, it'd just means he skillstomps Joe and dodges his attacks via perception slow mo.
Except Joe has shown far better adaption than Yu ever has. Blud was blitzed so badly by Carlos he saw his punches as light, only to suddenly go "sorry blud I can react to you now"
In his fight against Aoyama, Joe literally could do nothing but jab and punch kind of hard, and Aoyama was (literally) running circles around him and already a world level boxer. Joe develops footwork mid fight and suddenly blitzes him in turn. It was described that he literally went through the entire boxing history mankind through in a single fight, with barely any proper training by then. World Champion Jose Mendoza was calmly dodging his punches, suddenly he just started get hit "sorry bro perception goes brrrrr"

Except Joe has shown far better adaption than Yu ever has. Blud was blitzed so badly by Carlos he saw his punches as light, only to suddenly go "sorry blud I can react to you now"
Still doesn't help the fact that Yu can do the same but leagues better and sees his actions in slow mo
In his fight against Aoyama, Joe literally could do nothing but jab and punch kind of hard, and Aoyama was (literally) running circles around him and already a world level boxer. Joe develops footwork mid fight and suddenly blitzes him in turn. It was described that he literally went through the entire boxing history mankind through in a single fight, with barely any proper training by then.
Cute. Yu required no training beyond explanations of what a move is in any fight pre-Aaron. He needed only a one-two to defeat Ryu Baeksan who toyed with a top 3 national boxer. He casually dodged punches from and the stomped a guy after he was taught to wear boxing gloves for the first time. Yu may not have some crazy adaptation but he doesn't need it since he can copy champion-class techniques after seeing them once and executing them perfectly even better than the champions themselves.
World Champion Jose Mendoza was calmly dodging his punches, suddenly he just started get hit "sorry bro perception goes brrrrr"
Still negged by slow mo

Still doesn't help the fact that Yu can do the same but leagues better and sees his actions in slow mo

Cute. Yu required no training beyond explanations of what a move is in any fight pre-Aaron. He needed only a one-two to defeat Ryu Baeksan who toyed with a top 3 national boxer. He casually dodged punches from and the stomped a guy after he was taught to wear boxing gloves for the first time. Yu may not have some crazy adaptation but he doesn't need it since he can copy champion-class techniques after seeing them once and executing them perfectly even better than the champions themselves.

Still negged by slow mo
When has Yu adapted to literal light punches?
That absolutely ***** on slow mo lol. Joe could react to Harimau's charges that explicitly took people slow mo to see (they didn't need it to see Harimau's prior movements)

Back