• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu vs Joe

After the Aaron fight he went back to middleweight wich was referred to as the ideal class for him.
Yeah that's true, they're not really belong in the same weight class, while Yu has fought from lightweight to heavyweight his ideal class is middleweight, Joe on the other hand only fought in bantam, but lightweight would be the most comfortable to him.

Either way Joe's profile needs a revision. The 12x counter would make him "9-B, higher with double counter, 9-A with triple counter". I also think his defence shouldn't scale to 12x his AP since he can hurt and clash with those who can hurt him which would cause circular scaling where his basic jabs would scale 12x above his...basic jabs.

Either way Joe's profile needs a revision. The 12x counter would make him "9-B, higher with double counter, 9-A with triple counter". I also think his defence shouldn't scale to 12x his AP since he can hurt and clash with those who can hurt him which would cause circular scaling where his basic jabs would scale 12x above his...basic jabs.
You know how you said Joe has a 15x ap advantage
would that turn into a 27x ap advantage coz of the 12x counter
15 + 12

You know how you said Joe has a 15x ap advantage
would that turn into a 27x ap advantage coz of the 12x counter
15 + 12
I am not talking about being above Yu I am talking about the fact that if Joe's durability scales to his 12x AP attack then it causes circular scaling since his own jabs would scale 12x above themselves

I am not talking about being above Yu I am talking about the fact that if Joe's durability scales to his 12x AP attack then it causes circular scaling since his own jabs would scale 12x above themselves
Maybe Joe doesn't obey the law of identity.

i know you weren't talking about him being above yu

i just had to reply to u to ask u that question🗿

Back