• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I haven't experienced much Yugioh lately. Am mid-late into 5D's & Arc-V as of late. What are the topics to discuss related to it?

I haven't experienced much Yugioh lately. Am mid-late into 5D's & Arc-V as of late. What are the topics to discuss related to it?
You mean vs debating topics or?
Since there's some stuff that need to be to talked about

Versus Debating topics & Yugioh news alike, yes.
What's interesting? What needs discussion?
Mainly most of the hot stuff is master duel stuff

Like some people think that monarchs are 5-B via planet destroying statements but i disagree since it seems to be an overtime thing

And there's the Elemental lords giving light darkness and elemnts to the world which might be conceptual creation
There's also digital bugs having mid godly due to regenrating from erasure

There's also an explaintion to why winda is so strong in duel terminal it's Because she has divine powers from sophia when she was killed by the divine aura

Is it just regular Yugioh, but online? Is it on mobile, or PC?
It's on pc and stream it's kinda gacha like due to the gem system but it gives you to ns of grms and ranking up feels really good so i think it's worth it

ikr ? the moment i saw the structure deck and i saw joker i couldn't hold back

Never though joker would be unlimited in all formats , love to see it
My only problem is how master duel got my boy ABC limited

Last edited:
Can anyone solve this question for me :
The opponent has a monster who cannot be destroyed by card effects , can i book of the moon it and then destroy it by card effects?

Can anyone solve this question for me :
The opponent has a monster who cannot be destroyed by card effects , can i book of the moon it and then destroy it by card effects?
I would think that you can destroy it since its effects wouldn't apply while face down unless it says something like that it also applies while it is face down which I don't think is the case for any card in the game.

yeah what nehz said is correct same applies to cards that are unaffected but can still get yeeted in the hand

6g5dxo.jpg

This thread hasn't seen activity in a while, so...

sadly
blue eyes can be so bad i literally beat one due to him bricking
i beat him with a loaner deck because i didn't know how to change decks at the time
I've rarely ever seen a modern Blue-Eyes player brick, and I hate it. I especially hate Maiden with Eyes of Blue, since she's basically just "Negate Attack + Blue-Eyes Special Summon".

Hurts even more because now I can't even find a single deck that's able to bring out Shining Dragon (aka the best Blue-Eyes card in existence) without stumbling across the modern Blue-Eyes support that normies plague Duel Links with.

Last edited:
I've rarely ever seen a modern Blue-Eyes player brick, and I hate it. I especially hate Maiden with Eyes of Blue, since she's basically just "Negate Attack + Blue-Eyes Special Summon".

Hurts even more because now I can't even find a single deck that's able to bring out Shining Dragon (aka the best Blue-Eyes card in existence) without stumbling across the modern Blue-Eyes support that normies plague Duel Links with.
yea sadly most og decks can't compete with the newer decks hope konami makes a format for slow dekcs or something

@PsychoSSF2 that reminds me a made a valon draft and like it's like done the only stuff that he needs is the standard monster powers
(which are probably gonna take a while since i would need to explain the cosmology and how spirit energy works all the way from Ba and shadow games to duel energy and ener-D)

Last edited:
that reminds me a made a valon draft and like it's like done the only stuff that he needs is the standard monster powers
(which are probably gonna take a while since i would need to explain the cosmology and how spirit energy works all the way from Ba and shadow games to duel energy and ener-D)
As Valon is one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! characters (others include Joey & Carly Carmine), I am very pleased to hear this.

Back