• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh Content Revision.

This thread is for discussing revisions to certain profiles in the Yu-Gi-Oh sub-section

Regarding revisions to older profiles (I might add more profiles later as I go over them):

Yubel
- Specifics of the Super Fusion card's function and the process with which it has to be used to fuse the 12 Dimensions should be added ( , the 14 cards that need to be used , Chain Material and the 12 fusion material's level requirements). reference should be made to the specifics of Super Fusion's ownership (unless we're talking about post merge with Judai Yubel it is not standard equipment) and to the Super Fusion God (it seems odd not to mention the being that was actually going to carry the plan to completion). The possibility of a separate profile being made for the Super Fusion and/or the Super Fusion God should also be discussed. The details of who she scales to , why and what that means should be corrected/be made clearer ( that she scales to Exodia who scales to Zorc should be the justification for her being planet level , not her scaling to the Sacred Beasts as the Beasts don't scale to the Egyptian Gods).

Jack Atlas- Key should change to without/with Burning Soul (scaling to Yusei's Clear Mind makes no sense as they are different abilities). Specifics of Burning Soul ability should be added (activates when the power of the Crimson Dragon is channeled and not on command , can affect beings as powerful as Scar Red Nova who gave the Crimson Dragon and the Signer Dragons a hard fight , short/single action duration). Possible upgrade to AP but only as a single/burst type conditional ability ,the many conditions and restrictions of the ability should be noted (downgrade overall but upgrade when using that particular ability and than alone). More references to the character's physical/bodily feats should be added. References to Meklords Emperors and and Aesir Gods should be removed as they do not accurately represent the abilities of the aforementioned beings at present.

Yusei Fudo- Specifics of each situation should be added. The duration and activation requirements of the Clear Mind states (being on a D-Wheel , riding at high speeds , performing specific advanced versions of Synchro Summoning) , how the duel with Antinomy around the star took place on a special duel course (ring of light circling the star) , the boost Antinomy gave Yusei so he could escape the black hole etc.More references to the character's physical/bodily feats should be added. References to Meklord Emperors and Aesir Gods should be removed as they do not accurately represent the abilities of the aforementioned beings at present.

Zexal (in general)- A more accurate description of the cosmology (size of each dimension , inclusion of the void between dimensions Sargasso and at least two more dimensional voids-including one with visible stars-) should be taken into consideration and applied as needed to the profiles that it's pertinent to. The Numeron Code's merging of the Astral and Barian Worlds and ability to rewrite history as well as the knowledge it contains should be added. terms such as "absolute change" should be removed (?) (What does that mean ?)

Kaiba And Marik: It should be made clear that despite the abilities of their respective Egyptian Gods , they themselves lack the means to call forth the God's power. References to planetary power are false and should be removed (at the very least it should be noted that the special conditions of the World Of Memories were all that allowed Kaiba to summon his monsters in reality and challenge Zorc.

Zarc: Specifics should be added ( reference to Leo's dialogue at the end of 139 and how Zarc split the world in his suffering , the change of the Standard Dimension into the Pendulum Dimension , how the Dimensions came into being with a pre-made history etc). Profile should be split from Yuya's as they're not the same person (Yuya was just a vessel and their souls are different as evidenced by Zarc being inside Reira) , Yuya's profile should receive a downgrade and mention no abilities barring those granted by his standard equipment , standard berserk mode and ability to communicate with Duel Spirits (when summoning a new one).

I can explain my reasoning for the aforementioned suggestions further (some more explanations can be found at the end of the "Yu-Gi-Oh ? Possible Deletions Of Profiles" thread) and provide episode numbers and time stamps for events involved if anyone wants me to.

As a side note: I want to discuss the possibility of new profiles for new characters from the movie and old characters that don't have one , should I make a new thread for that ?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/419200 As I was not on the thread where Yubel got her 2-C rating at the time. Apparently a single dimension was split into 12 parts of the original dimension in Yugioh GX... I did personally disagree with that using the scans showng there.

@Dragon If this is another sockpuppet from Mikoto, then I swear it will not end well.

@Prana I am sorry, but you have brought this upon yourself as Bastion say World in context:
Dime

I'm pretty sure Yuya actually is Zarc. It's just that his soul was sealed in Reira but I suppose seperating Zarc from Yuya's profile makes sense since he was an actually being before he became the dragon king.

@Star

If this was another sock of Mikoto, why would they be trying to remove the changes Mikoto did? Mikoto also tried upgrading Yugi to High 3-A for having "infinite attack points" and every BoS duelist to Moon level over this.Not to mention the grammar is way different. I feel like we're getting far to paranoid over sockpuppets lately.

@DRB Good question as there were no confirmed statements or feats that the Egyptian God cards that show them destroying the "world". In one of the Flashback in the pasts, I think I see a city or town getting destroyed. That isn't close of being Planet Level. I guess it might have to due to one of the characters saying about it.

Edit: After rewatching the original Yugioh series, I not so sure if the Egyptian God will be able to destroy the world individually or combined.

They are 5-B through a feat in season 5 (Where they were no longer just cards but actual monsters)

@Prana I agree with your suggested changes for the most part, but have to note that the profiles I suggested should be deleted should probably be deleted before we continue with this thread.

This profiles that will remain:

- Blue-Eyes

- The Egyptian Gods (Though we will have to remove the second key of Obelisk since it is game mechanics) / Zorc

- Yubel

- Atem

- Number 100

- Star Eater (Not really that notable but eh)

- Possibly Number 107

- Worm Zero just needs some editing

- Jack / Yusei

- Zarc

Considering most agree with the deletion of the other profiles, I will start deleting them likely in a few hours or by the end of tomorrow, are there any profiles you think should stay (Outside of these)?

As far as the gods go, didn't Mariks sister state that it would take all 3 gods to be planet level or something?

And IIRC Yubels page needs to be edited. Her 2-C rating needs to be removed or labled as useless in combat.

Shouldn't Yuya's stats be 10-B, higher with monsters (since in Action Duels the monsters are essentially real living things)? And yeah Zarc's 2-C feat should stay the same.

Also, Yuya defeated and absorbed Yuri, who has Super Polymerization in his arsenal, so via absorbing Yuri, that could give him another 2-C feat.

Does he have the same Super Poly as GX's?

Because Super Poly has appeared outside of GX without the 2-C ability.

SomebodyData said:
Does he have the same Super Poly as GX's?
Because Super Poly has appeared outside of GX without the 2-C ability.
Other than Arc-V and GX, where else has Super Polymerization appeared?

Also, I do not have the answer to that question, I kinda thought all Super Polymerizations were 2-C since they are the same thing.

I have issues with that. Why would absorbing a card which, thorugh hax, would grant you the same rating as the card itself?

I assumed absorbing weapons wouldnt neccesarily give you the tier they operate at and hax in general can only be scaled in very specific cases like Arceus and the Creation Trio.

@pkmn trainer Zexal episode 52, it is in Wolfsbane's hand. So yeah, 2-C Super Poly for everyone who has a Super Poly is rather insane

@Professor we already mentioned it won't combat applicable.

Also the key boost from Yami Marik merging with Ra can also be deleted since its game mechanic.

Honestly outside of game mechanics and faulty scaling, is his profile worth keeping?

Probably not since Marik along with Kaiba, Bakura and Yugi have their best rating basing on their strongest monsters, through i don't know where the Transonic+ speed comes from and Marik Likely Small Building level feat, which i'm not even sure that it's that level comes from a filler episode.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

According to Starkiller, it seems to be a statement. Whether it's a group effort or not depends. It's been a while since I watched the original Yugioh season, so the Egyptian gods possibly being 5-B is rather news for me.

@Pokemon Trainer Jacob

Yuya is already labelled 10-B on his own.

I see, uh what feats did the beast have? Not that it matters if he is filler, just curious.

That is the Orichalcos God, which is a monster summoned by the filler character Dartz, which rised Atlantis and was going to (like Zorc) to extinguish of all life on Earth, but was stopped and defeated by the combined forces of the Egyptian Gods.

Argh...I'm sorry , I just made a reply the size of an essay to the various topics in the thread (I quoted Starkiller at the beginning and used @x for various other posters) and pressed reply (the blue reply button at the bottom) but now I can't see it anywhere in the thread.

Can anyone else see it ? This is the second time I've written it (the first time was deleted after I tried to quote someone).

The text editor is killing me right now.

No, sorry, but it did not show up. For long posts, it is usually best to write in a regular text editing program, and save the results, before copy-pasting them. Wikia is regrettably very glitchy.

It might help if you switch your standard settings to the source code editor, rather than the visual editor.

@Starkiller

Misawa's use of the words " this world" doesn't necessarily indicate a single dimension split into 12 pieces . To begin with the word "world" can indicate anything from a planet to a universe to a "multiverse" depending on the context , take the phrase "I will destroy the/this world , all dimensions will be reduced to nothing" for example . The context presented in GX's third season makes it clear we're not talking about one dimension divided by 12 but rather a reality composed of 12 alternate dimensions.

Rewatch GX episode 120 15:00-15:18

Misawa: After I saw your duel with Dr.Zweinstein....I was amazed by the Unified Duel Theory , and so I studied quantum mechanics at the doctor's lab. We experimented in transporting gravitons to the so called 12 different dimensions.
-not that important but it contains an explicit reference to both quantum mechanics and the dimensions being different.

Than rewatch GX episode 149 2:44-5:04-you can clearly see that the sky of the Dark World (one of the 12 dimensions and the same dimension Misawa was in when he spoke the quote in the screencap , right after the Baou vsJudai duel) is filled with stars.

Than rewatch GX episode 152 20:00-20:12

Yubel: After all, I've got what I wanted the most. The mightiest of cards , completed by making you the Supreme King...The ultimate power to control the universe...

Judai: Super Fusion?!

Rewatch GX episode 153 6:54- 7:07

Yubel: So I than made up my mind. I would try and fill the whole universe , which is split into 12 dimensions , with my love towards you , Judai. And than , you would have to acknowledge my love , wouldn't you ?- "
the whole universe which is split into 12 dimensions" Yubel is clearly speaking of a totality here.

Same episode 13:58-14:06

Yubel: Super Fusion symbolizes Supreme King Judai. It is my dream to use Super Fusion to tie the 12 dimensions together and fill them with my love.

Rewatch GX episode 154 12:02-

Yubel: Do you hate me that much ? The twelve dimensional universes were what I considered spaces for us to live together , Judai. That is why I tried to fill the universe with love. But if you intend to call on your friends and go to such lengths to get rid of me...than there is no more need to fill the universe with love. No , in fact , there is no more need for this world!

Judai: Yubel! You're...

Yubel: Allow me to put an end to this universe...to our space...and to our time together...I had a fun time , Judai.

same episode 13:29-

Yubel: How sad , Judai! Who could have thought that you were so hardheaded ? This is all your fault! I have no need for someone who can't understand my love like you! Nor do I need this universe! All of you! Al of you , just disappear!

same episode 16:30-16:36

Yubel: Now , let this be where our merciless match begins. Which of us shall disappear from these 12 dimensional universes ?

Finally rewatch GX 155 16:35-18:37

Yubel: What?! What are you trying to pull? Don't try to mock me! Trap , activate! Chain Material! By choosing level-1 to level-12 monsters from my field , deck , cemetery , or hand ,it'll make them Fusion Materials! Ahahahaha! I activate Super Fusion! The Super Fusion God , Combiner of the Twelve Dimensional Universes shall be created now! And than , the twelve universes will become one , and be wiped out in one super-explosion! Ahahahaha! It's over! By ending everything , I will be forever able to have all of your love to myself!

Judai: That's right.

Yubel: What?! What's this?!

Judai: But what'll get Super-Fused won't be the twelve worlds...It'll be our souls!

Yubel: What did you say?

Judai: I've activated this card.

It should be noted that in all of the above quotes , whenever the word universe/universes is mentioned , the japanese word "uchou", which means universe , is used. It should also be noted that while Yubel is summoning the Super Fusion God , twelve streaks of light blast outwards from her castle , these than become visible in the sky of Dark World and the regular human universe causing destruction as they pass (make the Supreme King's castle crumble into pieces and fall into the lava , cause tremors and some structural damage on Academia island , break off pieces of Yubel's castle). While all of that is happening , Dr.Zweinstein is seen looking anxiously at a screen where connections are being drawn between a central yellow square and eleven similar squares surrounding it (presumably the human world in the center and the other eleven dimensions around it).

From all of the above (the repeated use of the word universe , how Dark World's sky is filled with stars , how Yubel says she'll destroy everything , how the human universe is clearly affected etc etc) , it becomes pretty clear that we're not talking about a single dimension split into twelve pieces but rather a reality composed of twelve alternate dimensions , a "multiverse" of 12 dimensions if you will.

All quotes used above are exact and consist of pretty much all references to the 12 dimensions in Season 3 of GX (alongside the Misawa quote in the screencap).

@Professor

I wouldn't call the Super Fusion not combat applicable. It can be used even outside a duel (Yubel materialized cards and effects outside duels throughout season 3-this includes spells like Fusion and Field Spells like House Of Sand) , it simply is significanly more complex to use than simply willing it or waving the card around , it's almost a "ritual" so to speak.

@Dino Ranger

Take this with a grain of salt as I haven't gotten to re-watching DM yet (so I might be unaware of some context) but the egyptian gods are planetary because of contending with Zorc who caused a solar eclipse via moving the moon at considerable speed. A couple other monsters also contended with Zorc in that season (including Blue-Eyes White Dragon) and one (Horakhty , fusion of the egyptian gods) overpowered him and killed him in one blow).

That's what I thought initially as well. But than how was Zarc's soul pulled inside Reira while the souls of Yuya and the other Yu boys remained in Yuya's body ? I also recall Mieru saying that (according to what she could see in her crystal apple) , Yuya and Yuto's soul were present in his body alongside some sort of darkness (Zarc) during the Battle Royale.

They're related (created to be vessels , bear elements of his personality) but it's clear they're not literal reincarnations.

@Dragon Master

Anime and manga are different canons as irreconcilable continuity differences are present when comparing the two (take Pegasus' fate for instance). That said I do recall someone saying DSOD followed both the original TV series and the manga over on Narutoforums (and presenting a link for it).

Not sure wether that holds any water , will see if I can get a quote/link. See above for the Yubel stuff.

@Pokemo

Arc-V and GX are separate continuities. The Super Fusion in GX is a deeply supernatural card created through cursing 5 people to feel intense negative emotions (anger , hatred , anguish , sadness , doubt) before extracting said emotions and gathering them in the Wicked World Scripture/Dark World Canon to create the card. In GX Doubt wasn't brought to the ritual site in time so the Supreme King (who got the incomplete card from Bronn) completed it by sacrificing many more souls.

The Super Fusion in Arc-V is just a card whose only ability to affect real change is what Leo's Real Solid Vision gives it.It can't be scaled to the Super Fusion in GX in any way.

@Somebody

Agreed. A general overhaul is needed.

A few small corrections to what I said above. Yubel stole the Super Fusion and ended her first duel with Judai (the one where she posessed Johan) in a draw. She than started a new duel with him with the Super Fusion in her deck , meaning she did have the Super Fusion in her deck for her last appearance as a separate being. Only Exodia was kept in the prison dimension.

@Antvasima

Thanks , will try to post again and if it can't be done I'll post it in pieces.

The gist of it seems to be a general overhaul with certain specific profiles being exempt.

@Prana Sorry as I am unable to get involved with content revision thread due to problems that has been ongoing. Also I will need to settle down as it is getting a bit too complicated for me to stay on here for a bit.

Edit: I will discuss this with you in your message wall as it is getting bad as it is. I not so sure if what you saying will be true as well.

@Starkiller

Understandable. Feel free to post whatever you wish to discuss on my wall than.

If you have doubts about anything I said than the best solution is simply to verify with your own eyes wether what I said checks out , the episode numbers , time stamps and quotes i've given should make it quite easy to do so. If you feel that I've misinterpreted any of the information given in the series , please say so and we can discuss that as well.

Back