• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megaboy Prime said:
Is Yugioh Vrains connected to DM in anyway?
I don't think so. For the moment no reference is made to previosu generations. But if we talk about the verse in general I think it's essential to talk about the 6th generation.

At least in 5D's for example we know it's related to DM because there was a memorial for Pegasus.

If there are proofs it's linked to previous generations somehow then I think we should consider link vrains has at least the size of planet earth since it's the case for Noah's virtual world.

Haven't seen VRains in a while since its like second recap episode. I know it has a lot of mind hax though, but not much related to Yusaku that isn't just Hacking.

Arigarmy said:
Haven't seen VRains in a while since its like second recap episode. I know it has a lot of mind hax though, but not much related to Yusaku that isn't just Hacking.
Hacking and security programs are impressive: one of them took cotrol of a human's brain. And like I said earlier there's a security program that makes you disappear if you touch it.

Yusaku is separate from DM, if people want him to be on, he needs to be made on his own time separate from the current discussion.

Do you have anything else? Not only does it cut parts of it, the "this I cannot allow" was edited into the clip...

@Aria.... GX Yugi. Albeit, GX Yugi seems to be the same one that appears in BBT, which is Battle City Yugi.

2-C Yugioh is because the base World of Darkness atated to have created everything in-verse [ He states this during their duel, Yubel does as well during her Duel w/ Judai ] , which includes the 3 timelines [ In Yugooh, the past present and future are the equivalent of timelines . ] and ARC-V [ References Dark Magician as " Legendary Monsters" ] , Zarc , and the higher planes involved . Judai scales because he fought the Darkness, who not only had the World of Darkness, but also an amp from every villian. Judai also took hits from Darkness even when severed from Yubel... So both scale casually to it.

5D's scales because Stardust nearky killed Judai after the event. Even when Neo took the majority of the blast, Judai still nearly got killed in one hit . How can we tell this is Post S4 Judai ? We can tell based on his personality. Pre-Darkness he was depressed, post-Darkness he was happy go lucky judai, which is the same one we see in BBT . This would mean S1 Signers are 2-C.

Scaling to Yugi is simple if you accept this.

@Megaboy so its only under the 4kids dub? Well that's a shame.

@2nd didn't we already go over that feat threads ago? Also the past present and future aren't alternate timelines, where did you get that?

why did you call me aria

also of course you have to explain why yugi scales, you kind of have to say it. nobody else who hasn't watched YGO is gonna understand how just by saying "its simple".

Yes. But... It was a rushed version. Secondly, i now kbow exactly where to find the statements at, whichi only knew it was on the wikia . I was confused about one indication... Plus a few things. Now... It's more detailed and simplistic. ARC-V refers to Dark Magician as a legendary monster just like ZEXAL, so... DM is canon to ARC-V, which... Kinda implies more than one timeline.

Paradox considered Yugi a greater threat than either Crimson Dragin-Empowered Yusei and Post S4 Judai. Later on impressed Yubel, something The World of Darkness ( Likely Low 2-C to possibly 2-C due to ARC-V ) + Several amps could not accomplish. If his deck is stated to be most powerful deck spiritually, he should be stronger than Stardust by default ( Because Judai remembers Bonds Beyond Time in the Graduation Duel ) , who scales to Judai casually, who then scales to Darkness.

Code:
I mean, Darkness could still be Low 2-C anyways ( Is literally half of the Universe, and recreated it after it's fight with the Light of Destruction ) ... Which i am more than willing to accept in case 2-C fails. Even if not for Yugi himself... At least Judai & Yusei should receive it.

How would being half of the universe = low 2-C again? Wait where does half of the universe even come from?

" When the universe bega, it split into light and darkness " - Darkness vs Judai . He also had the card that according to the trivia was the card that created the Universe... Albeit that will take relooking back at the episode itself. What is half of a universe ?

Him either stated to have either : recreating the universe, or having a card that is the same that spawned it isn't. Tomorrow I'll binge watch the episodes that imply he WoD is this strong .

You do realize Yugioh DM & GX has multiple instances of dealing with time and space [ BBT , ARC-V , GX ( theory of multiple timelines ) , anyone ? ] ... I'm talking about a Low 2-C universe. This would be much easier if Yubel still had her tier 2 tier... A shame.

BTW what is so vague ? The light and darkness is halves of the Universe. Confirmed by Darkness, the embodiment of the World of Darkness, that has been there since the beginning of creation.ZEXAL and GX being xonnected makes the Universe Low 2-C due to Numeron Dragon. ARC-V referring to Dark Magician as a Legendary Monster makes it canon to DM, and as a result GX, so he created Zarc, hence 2-C. If we consider all 5 sans V-RAINS connected ... It's easy.

Albeit... Do they ever specify how big the Spirit World is in 5D's ?

two halves of the universe most likely to mean two aspects not like halves thats been physically sliced.

Yeah, please do post scans.

And, should we now specify which Duel Monsters hax goes to whom?

You know, looking thru their decks and see which cards would do what as hax.

Cards should also be able to be countered like any other type of magic, tho.

And cards that make the opponent drop cards or make the duel end earlier should only be applicable against other ygo characters.

Like, Pyramid of Light only able to affect Yugi´s god cards, and not every single "god" in fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back