• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yugi can force people into a Shadow Game.

And i would be fine with "In a dark game" for the tiering.

And even if yugi is not bloodlusted,he still has put people into dark games. Like in episode 1 vs Kaiba.

And all of season 0

>Yugi can force people into a Shadow Game

Penalty Games
actually. It's a bit different from the manga since he doesn't initiate the games themselves.

>All of season 0

Toei isn't a part of Konami's anime. When I said I'll search, I mean the episodes where we knew Shadow Games were at work. Kaiba, PaniK, Fake Kaiba Puppeteer, Pegasus, etc.

He kinda does. He can force them into it, but that would be OoC.

If people argue that, I will gladly argue against them, so don't worry, its the rest of the qualifications that are the issue.

Leviathan is High 3-A.

The other two gods are unknown. Obelisk is Hogh 3-A by effect. Zorc doesnt have any High 3-A effect.

Timaeus is At least high 3-A or Low 2-C

You did @Crzer?

@2nd honestly I don't know. There are several issues with High 3-A Obelisk, like the fact that he hasn't murdered anyone by attacking.

Like, if he legitimately is High 3-A, then everyone he ever used it against should be dead. Furthermore, that would imply that the "stats" are canon, and in which case everyone has baseline 5-B or High 3-A durability via scaling to the Gods (Even out of the mill duelists).

Quite frankly, it makes absolutely no sense, and I'm going to look over details to see if there is an explanation.

Probably Yugi can chose to spare the real life damage at will.

And the onyl two times infinite obelisk was used was against marik and Kaiba, which Yugi didnt really want to kill and spared Maril because Melvin stole his body.

And Life Points can ve a form of variable durability.

Using game mechanics as feats should be not considered, there are even monsters with zero lifepoints.

>zero lifepoints

think:
He ain't wrong tho, Ojama King being original ATK Slifer tier would be funny otherwise. As for bloodlusted Yugi, I don't think there really is a mistake he made when angry. The Orichalcos stuff on his first Rafael fight was just him being manipulated by the powers of its water sata powers IIRC.

Okay yeah, looking back the idea that game mechanics are fully translated in a shadow game is way more assumptions than assuming they just become real.

Kaiba also defeated a Black Exodia by using game mechanic in a filler arc against his father, at the start of the anime he was wrecked by the regular one.

I wouldn't say prove, you still got an argument with Data going on. Everything's just going in circles with the argument before someone says "yeah its right" and SD goes "wait hold on".

I knooooooow, this will go on and on until one side agrees with the other.

I mean, its a pretty white and black result.

Either Yugi gets NONE DM hax and AP and stays as a tier 10 nobody or Yugi gets his AP and DM hax and becomes a Tier 3 or 2 Hax Machine.

lol he's far from just a regular (smart) human. he has shown to mind crush people and pegasus can steal souls.

Yugi still gets nice summoning and Season 5 gets him to Tier 5, not sure what you're talking about. Also, said hax hasn't been shown to work on anyone tier 3 or 2, he would probably lose to most DBS characters the moment he gets up there.

Anyways, as Megaboy accidentally showed, there are far too many assumptions to make if the mechanics become real. Whereas we still have more evidence against it which makes the monsters real just not the mechanics.

Season 5 putting Yugi in tier 5 is nothing comparable to High 3-A or Low 2-C, also, lacking DM hax is absolutely pitiful, not to mention youd just be dismissing all of Seasons 1 thru 4´s feats.

Hell, all of Orichalcos would be ignored.

So no, i do not care for that. I will still push for the DM hax as proven by PoL and Season 4.

You do realize you're making it look like you're arguing for higher stats rather than for accuracy right when you rant about said stats.

"Feats", as in card effects?

...Which is also disproved by Marik, PoL, Season 4 (Ironically enough you haven't actually shown a moment when the card effects are real, in fact, most of the real life monsters lacked their effects), Marik's use of Chain Energy, Season 5, and probably other examples forgotten by the sheer size of this thread.

What are you talking about? Yugi literally summons Celtic Guardian to kill an orichalchos monster in season 4, and Orichalchos only takes your soul if you lose a card game.

Thats real DM hax if ive ever seen it.

Seriously, stop disrepresenting my argument just because you want Anime Yugi to be weak.

...What? Just what?

That's not DM hax. That's Orichalchos hax and the ability to summon monsters, I've already agreed to that.

Man, Arigamy's "argument" made me rralized how wrong i am just because both Marco and Rapid supported DM hax.

Im sorry, i am too debunked to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back