• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Tier

true, i am twice as strong as sans, and if you cannot beat sans without equalizing speed, guess the twice you struggle against me,

Elione-Arisu said:
Why though :3

who? me?

the power of imagination makes me an omnipotent entity(insert re:creators) by creating my own character identical to myself and full of hax not even azathoth can bring me down(eks di) and when it comes to irl my own char will fuse to it's creator(yis, its me) then I'll re-write everything

As much as I'd love to say otherwise, I'm average human in all except perhaps stamina, where I may be above average (I managed to climb a mountain much faster than pretty much everyone else while tiring exponentially less, and I can often run for a long amount of time with no problem. I also self-train into enduring pain and fatigue) and my lifting strength is still average but a bit higher than normal (Compared to other people of my age, I can lift quite a lot more than normal). My IQ is around 130 - 140, but tbh I feel dumb 99% of the time, so it doesn't counts.

my friend could be tier 0 via summons (able to summon the one above all, and other tier 0 that exists, dont mess with him when he is in that specific tier),

10-B in base

10-A with Master Sword replica

0 in my fantasies. (overpowered Beastie Boy on Animalia forum, who's evil logic can kill the one above all, and reacted to his SOP blitz attacks, which has infinte speed.)

@Kazanshin You are strong enough to dent metal on a house door only a little and bust one piece of shed wall around 1/9 to 1/2 of it in multiple strikes which is 10-B to 10-A max feats or a 9-C by busting over 1/2 to all of it and move a pile of logs a few inches to a foot away from the wall in one strike which would be from 200 joules to 5000 joules and possibly a 9-B being around the 10-30Kj range at the highest depending the log pile size and thickness the shed wall.

@Shadowbokunohero How sturdy was the knife because if it's a kitchen knife/butter knife those are easier to bend, unlike a karambit knife which you would need a hammer to bend it.

So you could be a 9-C with Ap or SS but, then again just because you bent a knife doesn't mean you can beat a 9-C human who can't bend knifes.

I thought it over and bending a knife isn't a 9-C feat because it relies on lifting strength by having strong/big muscles to exert enough energy/force to bend it. I agree with you BatteReviews that using tools like a hammer would make someone a 9-C with weapons though.

hrm the highest people (without prep) so far are pilots who fire or drop nukes from bombers. 7-B serving as the human cap since the 60's

Crzer07 said:
hrm the highest people (without prep) so far are pilots who fire or drop nukes from bombers. 7-B serving as the human cap since the 60's
Dropping nukes is prep time, since you need to practice for using nukes

If training is considered prep time. But pretty sure you need to be qualified for it. Can i have a 7-B rating via "prep"?

I'm fairly high end 10-B, possibly 10-A in some situations will full adrenaline. P.E. Was always one of my best subjects. I'd be even higher if I was allowed my guns, and I fired an RPG before so 9-C at least. That's my serious answer. My joking answer, well, this human body is but a mere vessel to my true self; a being that is a living universe yet even greater than that. I surpass the very concepts of dimensions, immediately granting me 1-A status. But that's not all, I am but one of many of these living universes, we tend to the greater Omniverse. I represent chaos, change, and fun. I have absolute right over concepts, I almost ended the Omniverse of infinite dimensions up to the highest googol of a dimension until the other that represented order had to bribe me for me to stop. Needless to say, I'm quite OP. Oh and later, we'll probably fuse and negate all weaknesses we have, granting ourselves tier 0. So that's that ^-^

10-B or 10-A

I do calisthenics and I'm a bboy(even though I dont go to jams and cyphers or any event at all).I also did some construction work in the past (mixing, carrying sacks of cement etc) where I found out that I can lift and carry rocks that not even adults can lift.I'm pretty confident in my strength.I'm pretty short, I think I'm 5'4 or 5'5 but I can jump high enough to reach the basketball ring

I know a little taekwondo because I joined some taekwondo club in school.I've been involved in fights more than I can count and I can keep my cool even in pretty dire situations (been chased with a knife twice, dodged and beat down someone who tried to stab me with a screwdriver, murder was pretty common in where I lived)

I can run fast but get tired easily

Low end 10-A I am modestly fit, I work out sometimes and I like boxing in my spare time and I casually practice martial arts.

(Probably the one of the only persons who answered seriously lul)

^ my hax could just bring me to 2-B, no question, and then i can just stats amp myself to survive chara's attacks, even if sans cannot do this, i am not sans, but atleast i am stronger then him with stats amp because his durability...

Back