• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Tier

I'm probably the higher end of 10-B. I do martial arts, specifically Northern Style Kung Fu, but have also taken a bit of Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, as well as two years of Tae-Kwon-Do. Because of my short stature, I'm pretty fast in terms of everything honestly (reaction speed in hands and feet, running speed, mid fight processing) but lack the hand striking power of most of my larger human counterparts. However, my legs make up for this as they are unusually powerful for someone my height. I also have the foot size of someone over half a foot taller than me to boot. This is simply with moderate levels of training. With more intense training my stamina increase enormously and I'd likely be at the mid end of 10-A. It also helps that I can manage to last a few minutes wrestling with my brother who has nearly a entire foot on me.

My preferred weapon is the Shaolin Short Staff. I'm not sue where that would place me as a tier. Perhaps the lower end of 9-C. But due to the nature of how I use the weapon, opting for swift 'whipping' attacks in correspondence to the tail of a dragon, I could be High 9-C with it when I use it in such a manner other than an average stick.

I also become Tier 0 when writing novels because I zero everything else out, leave this world, and am free to be above duality in my own verse(s).

Mid-high end of 10-B. I guess I'm slightly above average.

About weaponry...I flick rubber bands, which are 10-C. I slap people with my octopus card, which according to the victims, hurt quite a bit, so maybe Low 10-B.

I am Low 2-C when creating original verses, and 0 when I'm writing about it via Lintentric Teon's reasoning.

Speed I am Normal Human, my top speed was clocked at slightly over 5 m/s over short distances. I have Above Average intelligence and stamina, for I get quite good grades at school, and rarely seem to get tired. I run for over 5 kilometres without much strain.

My feats:

• solo'd a bunch of guys at school for talking shit about me
  • beat the shit out of a fgt dude
  • won against the school's trackstar in a race
  • stomped a huge bully
  • tanked and survived a group beat down after school

feat 1: guys, then its 9-C

feat 2: i guess fat dude, which got pretty much some good durability, 9-C

feat 3: Peak human

feat 4: 9-C,

feat 5: same as in feat 1: 9-C

EDIT: so, the conclusion is, crzer07 is 9-C with peak human speed

Just got a new feat.

I dreamed about Yog-Sototh, TOAA and Azatoth, so I'm tier 0 by Azatoth logic since when I woke up, they all stopped existing.

Kazanshin said:
Just got a new feat.
I dreamed about Yog-Sototh, TOAA and Azatoth, so I'm tier 0 by Azatoth logic since when I woke up, they all stopped existing.
tier 0 in your dreams, not when fighting outside dreams

I-

You have a tier that's worse than the negatives? How do you have a negative tier?! 11-C is 1 dimensional! ARE YOU NEGATIVE DIMENSIONAL!?

BattleReviews said:
Kazanshin said:
Just got a new feat.
tier 0 in your dreams, not when fighting outside dreams
Well, isn't this Azatoth logic? When he wakes up, True Infinity is erased. Same logic.

no, following by that logic, i but azathoth is 10-C in the real world, or outside his dream, becaue there, he is nothing but spaghetti ppl are eating

Tier: Unknow. 10-C in Burrito form. 10-B when being a peoples. 10-A, possibly 9-B with Sugars and Tentions. Varies. Up to 1-A with horns. Likely High 1-A when being a weirdo philosopher thing

Name: Aeyu ;-;

Origin: Thingy

Classification: A weirdo who makes weird noises and acts weird | Thingy | Stuff

Powers And Abilities: Weirdness, Quirkiness, Horn-tooting, Requiring tentions, being annoying, arguing about ultra-high tiers, arguing about other stuff, sometimes writing, becoming a burrito

Attack Potency : Unknown (Can slish-swish like a fish), Below Average Human level as a Burrito (Super lazy and just wants food), Human level as a peoples (I hope they dun notice that I'm ackshually an goat), Athlete level, possibly Wall level with Sugars and Tentions (Bounces off walls due to immaturity and hyperness because my biology has allowed me to remain a munchkin). Varies. Up to Outerverse level with horns (I can summon things with my horns). Likely High Outerverse level when being a weirdo philosopher thing (I act all crazy and talk about weird esoteric stuff that people just look at me all weird for)

Speed: Sometimes fast, but mostly am a slug

Lifting Strength: I can lift waterbottles and like boxes and stuff

Striking Strength: Maybe would hurt if I hitted you cause my hands are all weird and bony

Durability: pls dun hurt me ;-;

feel free to make corrections and stuff

'Tier: 10-C when not even giving a foof. 8-B normally. High 8-A with Killer Queen. High 7-C when equipped with Ultramarine Armor. High 6-A when taking the form of EU Vader. 5-C with a Red Lantern Ring. High '3-A when taking the form of Sauron(LOTR). 2-C when taking the form of Shin Budokai Janemba. High 2-A when in True Form/Cthulhu Mythos Monsta when the stars aren't right. High 1-A when the stars are right and in Cthulhu Mythos Monsta form. Joke Battles Wikia Tier when he feels like it.

Name: Janemba901, Lord Vader54, Jeltheronylep(I tried)

Origin: The Janemba901verse

'Classification: 'Eldritch Horror/Cthulhu Monsta/Outer God/Cosmic Horror

Powers and Abilities: KILLA QUEEN!, Various Abilities of it's chosen Avatar(Person it is disguised as), Terrible ****** Jokes, Reality Manip( when in High 1-A form), Reality Warping , OP Delete Tool(Only in Joke Battles form), Death Star Creation(Summons thousands of 1-C Death Stars when in Joke Battles Form) , The Entire Power Set of Bugs Bunny, Multiverse Creation, Too much it cannot be imagined.

Attack Potency: 10-C(Weh isn't tryin), Something that is +1 Multi-City Block Level(Superior to Post-Crisis Deathstroke) , Whatever High 7-C is classed as, At least Multi-Continent Level(When taking the form of EU Vader), Whatever 5-C is classed as, I dunno the names of the rest but Attack Potency for those tiers

Speed: Massively Hypersonic, FTL and beyond

'Lifting Strength: 'Lifted MT. Everest when taking the form of Post-Crisis Superma(It is stated that lifting strength is the same for every form he takes so all of his forms can lift Everest)

Striking Strength: Jesus Christ where do we start?

Durability: Same as Deathstroke in 10-C through High 8-A
. Same as Doomsday in all other forms.

I believe I'm teh strongest here..... As of now.

Alexcar3000 said:
Woah this old.
Technically my Your personal tier Part 1 thread is a spiritual successor of this thread (I didn't know this has existed). Then my thread became dead due to my inactivity and annoying nature. So, you can say that the history of the personal tier goes very long and it's currently dead unless I'll bring it back.

Tier: 10-C Name: The Smashor

Origin: The Real World

Classification: Human

Powers and Abilities: None

Attack Potency: Below Average Human Level (Weaker than the average human, struggles to damage characters comparable to himself)

Speed: Normal Human (Is Silver Chariot Requiem is considered this speed, I sure am)

Lifting Strength: Average Human (Can lift weights, can assist in moving furniture)

Striking Strength: Below Average Human Level

Durability: Unknown
(Has never been in a situation where this was tested or shown)

Stamina: Below Average

Range: Standard Melee Range. A few meters via throwing things

Standard Equipment: Orange Jacket, Sunglasses

Intelligence: Above average for age

Weaknesses: Lazy, Anger issues.

Back