• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favourite Tier for vsbattles?

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Some people prefer tier 1 fights, others 2, 3, 4,... you know how this goes. So, the question is simple, which of the tiers we use to classify the characters is the one you find the most entertaining?

I remember there was a thread a little bit similar to this a long time ago.

The ones I prefer are below tier 5 but above tier 9.

A lot of my favorites usually hang somewhere between 9-A and Tier 6.

I get bored of debating planet-busters and reality-warpers all the time. A lot of my favorite debates tend to be centered around characters with clear advantages, but also clearly defined limits.

^ Same. I get tired of characters and vehicles in the Tier 5 bracket. I prefer commenting on fights in the Tiers 9, 8, 7, and sometimes 6. I especially enjoy fights involving characters ranging from 9-A to 8-A. It's kind of ironic given the sheer number of Tier 7 and 6 profiles I have made.

I'm honestly waiting for the day when Tier 8 becomes popular for VS threads here, since there are plenty of characters within that tier who have strong powers without being...well, no fun.

The royale thread I had going (which I should probably try to push for a conclusion, tbh) seemed like a perfect showcase of Tier 8 characters who're neglected around here in spite of their powers. Hell, a number of the characters featured in that have the potential to wreck Tier 5 characters under the right circumstances.

Ranging from tier 8 to tier 6 for me. Tier 2 is cool, but it's a bit confusing

Back