• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorites Fanfiction

I bet most of you here have read or even write a Fanfiction before (like me). I just wonder what is your favorite one? What series is it or is it a regular fanfic or a crossover one? I'll starts first then.

PMMM: This one about Homura kidnapping Madoka

PMMMxRWBY: This one has interesting concept about Ruby is somehow related to Homura.

RWBY: One of the best RWBY fanfic out there.

Fate/Stay NightxAnime X-over: This one has Sasuke as Caster, Grimmjow as Berserker, Shinji Ikari as Lancer, frigging Kamina as Rider...and of course, Deadpool as Assassins. The unfinished sequel for Fate Zero Sense. EMIYA reacon when seeing Simon in the Grail war is priceless.

Fate/Stay NightxWarhammer 40k: Funny as s*** crossover

Bleach blind guy meme by korsjk-d83i7by
This one is here for no particular reason.

Dat Dot said:
My favorite fanfiction? Every Naruto's harem fanfiction. ovo

At the same , this the reason reason i avoid naruto fanfics like the plague(slash all the yaoi, vampire, pedo stuff) while some are dood the rest come off as gary stu with no plot and reallly dumb excution

My favorite fanfiction is As N Apporaches Infinity

A Bleach X PMM Story

Important: To enjoy this story please forget how strong the Magical Girls are in this wiki.

Note: Homura can't turn back time by herself it's on a time limit.

Yhwach and his army are NOT showing up in this story so forget about them... though Ichigo is still part Quincy but he already knows that in this story.

Elements of Kazumi Magica do appear so if you haven't seen it you probably shouldn't read this.

Not going to say more in fear of spoiling anything.

(Also I think the author did a good job in blending both worlds together)

@Poinciana Ah...I remember that one, I was about at the part where Rukia went to Mitakihara. I probably should continue reading it.

Oh, don't worry. I have read almost all of the PMMM related Manga, including Kazumi Magica.

There's a handful of Pokémon Nuzlocke comics that I'd put here. The original Nuzlocke, particularly the Fire Red: Hard Mode arc, is really good (Sawyer the Pidgeot ftw!), and White: Hard Mode is just as good (Vincent the Lilipup/Herdier is hilarious, and so is Victini).

My favorite Nuzlocke comic is the one with the dude who has a gay Blaziken, and its sequels (though the Platinum arc is my favorite)

I do a bit of fanfiction, though mostly for the Loud House. I don't read far too much of it, though, unless the premise catches my eye. Some of my favorites, though:

Subtelty: Danny Phantom fanfic. Basically, the whole town, even the bullies, knows he's a ghost because he's horribly bad at keeping it a secret, but they play along for his happiness.

More Than Just a Doctor: Overwatch fanfic. It looks into the dynamic between Genji and Mercy, and does a great job and playing the field between just friendship and romance without pushing one or othe other.

Five Weeks at Freddy's: Yeah yeah, I know. But I think this one did an interesting job at looking into just what the job at the FNaF 1 location would do to a guy. And then it ends up going into weird territory, becoming a crossover with another franchise. (that I won't spoil, since it's meant to be a plot twist).

The Live House: Loud House fanfic. The show is live-action instead of animated, and the story focuses on Lincoln's actor and his attraction to Lynn's actress. Really, it's pretty much an original story that happens to use the Loud House as a plot device. Great love story, though.

Mall Rats: Another Loud House fic. This one isn't romantic, but is instead about Lincoln spending a day at the mall with his sister Leni (my favorite character). It gives him a chance to see more to her than her one-dimensional "dumb blonde" first impression reveals.

What's it worth to you?: Ok, you're gonna have to hear me out on this one. RWBY and FNaF crossover, with Ladybug (Ruby/Blake) shipping. Crazy and insane? Yes, I know. I actually clicked into it one day for a quick chuckle. But I found myself actually interested in it as I read, and by the end I could I say I geniunely enjoyed it. Has a sequel, even.

Clutching Shadows (Darkest Dungeon) - This is, quite possibly, the most well-written fanfiction I have ever seen, although by the latest chapters I personally found myself a bit disappointed. In any case, it is a brilliant Darkest Dungeon fanfiction, that at it's worst is better than the best of 98% of the fanfictions.

Super Sonic Soup (Sonic the Hedgehog) - It's a darn shame the author stopped posting stories, because he wrote beautifully. I am admiteddly a somewhat Shadouge shipper, so I kind of love his stories, although this one (Just a collection of short stories) are the best tbh.

I've actually read some Shadouge fanfics before some actually were pretty good and used both the Sonic world and the characters well

Question: Do video series count?

If so, Red Vs. Blue, Pyro's Night at Freddy's and If The Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device are some of the best stuff that I have ever seen.

As an addendum to my previous post, would 8-bit Theater count as Final Fantasy 1 fanfiction? If so, definitely adding that.

If video series count then this wins,by a large marge.

Like,its not normal to cry over a Walrus,a two faced girl and Donkey Kong.

Also.Siivagunner.Just Siivagunner.

I actually liked reading that fic until it got to some part involving some other characters...i MAY have went over a hundred chaps of that users fic until some years back when i stopped reading fanfic altogether for a time.

Of course quality over quantity. But as someone who has always been plagued by writer's block and laziness, I have to give props to someone who clearly isn't dealing with that at all.

Like Father, Like Daughter

Series: Star vs The Forces of Evil

Summary: A really well done fan fiction about the what happens right after "Running With Scissors" where Marco is having a tough time adjusting to being a 14 year old again after being stuck in another dimension for 16 years. One day his friends and family were going to put him through an intervention on what's happened until Hekapoo goes to him with a huge bombshell... he's a Dad!

Honestly I don't know too many other actual GOOD fan fictions... The rest are either ones that satisfy my ship fantasies or are so bad they're good.

I'm not too big on fan fiction myself but i have dabbled and i have my favorites

For one we have this one which is designed to tell the story of Kratos' time as the God Of War, not only does it give us an interesting story but it actually ties up loose ends in the GOW verse ( The location of Zeus' Gauntlet and Morpheus are all explained)

This one's a bit different since it's in video format rather then audio format but this suggestion is Bandit Inc's retelling of the Star Wars prequels (specifically episode 2 but 3 is solid as well,1 is eeh) the reason i think these his Episode 2 is the highpoint is because of his use of politics without it being boring, gives Anakin a legit reason to betray the Jedi and become Darth Vader as well as giving us some awesome feats (I'm genuinely tempted to make some pages on FC/OC for these)

Back