• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters for each media

This one is hard, because I don't have a specific single character, but I will try:

Anime: Even with all the matches, I still like Ryuko Matoi as a character, I also like BÔÿàRS, Miki Sayaka and Hibiki Tachibana, (She is going to have her own profile very soon), Oh and Frieza.

Books: I'm not a great book reader, maybe Pennywise, Jon Snow and Aragor (Though I dunno how they are in the actual books).

Cartoons: MMh, I like Ben Tennyso (Before OV), Rex Salazar, Jake the Dog, Mordecai and Starscream.

Comics: Easy one. Tony Stark, Jaime Reyes and Zach Thompso, nuff said.

Games: Zero, Samus Ara, John-117, Meta Knight and Donova.

Light Novels: Same as the books, I'll probably choose Vali Lucifer, and I'm currently reading the story of Rudeus Greyrat.

Mangas: Sho Fukamachi, Tatsumi, Koutarou Amo, and I think that I'm missing someone...

Movies: RoboCop, Neo and Darth Maul.

Television: Conner McKnight and ΘΣ (As Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi).

Visual Novels: I actually never played a visual novel, so no.....

Anime: Erza Scarlet(Fairy Tail)

Books: Jon snow

Cartoons: this one is hard(maybe Bloom from Winx Club)

Comics: Deadpool

Games: Morganthe(Wizard101)

Light Novels: Sakamaki Izaoyi(Mondaji tachi ga isekai...)

Manga: again kinda hard...(Rebbecca from Black Lagoon)

Movies:Milo(The mask)

Television: Doctor House.

Visual novels: Nep-Nep-Nep!

(Note: I'm not going to try and single out one character for any of these sections, because I have multiple)

Anime-Original: Spike Spiegel, Kamina

Books: Harry Dresde, Pennywise, Tom Shelvocke, Randolph Carter, Elishar Feverfew, Randall Flagg, Bellatrix Lestrange, Saruma, numerous others I don't have time to list. (A lot of them haven't made it to this wiki yet.)

Cartoons: Bender, Kim Possible, Dexter, Grim, King Bumi, Scrooge McDuck

Comics-Original: Doctor Doom, John Constantine, Luther Strode, The Mask

Games: Doomguy, Duke Nukem, Agent 47, Zasalamel

Manga-Original: Johan Liebert, Joseph Joestar, Griffith, Shira

Movies: Darth Vader, Riddick, Predator, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Yuri Boyka

Television: Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold, The Doctor, The Master, Crowley

Visual Novels: [drawing a blank]

Anime: Tanya Degurechaff, Cyan, ChuChu, Moa, restoree,Kikko, Emi kino, Maka, Soul, Death the Kid, Black Rock Shooter, konata Izumi, Nemesis,Ichigo, Aizen, Kenpachi, Homura, Haruka Kotoura, Misty, Parappa, Goku, frieza, Broly, Caulfila, Dan Kuso, Shun Kazami, Gingka Hagane, Ryuuga, Kyouya Tategami, Mei Mei, Tsubana, Fubuki Shirou, Aphrodi, Goueniji

Cartoons: Star Butterfly, Kimpossible, Eclipsa Butterfly, XJ9, The powerpuff girls, Andy, Bill Cipher, Dippers, mabel, Gumball, Darwin, Macro Diaz, Hekapoo, ben 10,spiderman, raven, Batma

Comics: Gwenpool, SpiderMan, The Living Tribunal, Blue beatle, Death(Marvel)

Games: Marie Korbel, Filia, Eliza, Painwheel,Sonics, Silver, Shadow, Tails, Metal Sonic, Parappa the Rapper, UmjammerLammy, Pit, Meta Knight, Mario, Wario, Megaman, Zero, Noel Vermillion, Platinum the trinity

Manga: Tanya Degurechaff, Yhwach, Aizen Ichigo, Q, Akazukin(Astarte), Haruka Kotoura, Uratarou, Taira Chiyo. Fei Liai, Yue Hu,

Movies: Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Spiderma

Television:[1] Alex Russo, Zoey(101), Rave

Anime & Mangas: Black Rock Shooter

Books: Druella/Nyarlatothep

Cartoons: I haven't watched any cartoons in years

Comics: Astérix

Movies: Wall-E

TV: Adam Savage....It doesn't count? Screw you

Video Games: White Face

Visual Novels: Promestein

Anime: Killua Zoldyck, Minato Namikaze, etc

Books: Percy Jackson, Acheron Parthenopaeus (Apostolos), Nicholas Ambrosius Aloysius Gautier, Styxx Anaxkolasi, various other characters from Sherrilyn Kenyon's books. (I kinida wish there were pages for these characters here), etc

Comics: Lucifer Morningstar, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Punisher, etc

Games: Link, Big Boss, Solid Snake, Luigi, etc

Light Novels: None

Manga: Same as Anime

Movies: Marty McFly, Daniel LaRusso, Kevin McCallister, Andy Dufresne, etc

Television: Gregory House, Dexter Morgan, Jack Bauer, The Doctor, Red Foreman, etc

Visual Novels: Ren Fuji, Reinhard Heydrich

Video Games: Monika

Just Monika. FTFY. @Saikou

Anime/Manga: I dunno, though if I were to put a guess on one prob Meruem, Hisoka, Crocodile, or King Bradley. But enough villains and antagonists, I'll bring up a favorite hero of mine, and another guy who heel-face turned, and one of the profiles I made. Simon the Digger and Jeremiah Gottwald, and C.C.. Yeah.

Film: tbh I'd nominate Po or whatever (also watched that one legends of awesomeness thingamabob) since I keep forgetting that I've watched a lot of movies. Can I nominate that random riot stormtrooper and Elsa-- *Shot*

Traditional Books: Does Darth Vader from my book of the Star Wars trilogy novelized count? Otherwise, Mr. Wednesday I guess. And Katniss Everdeen as well.

Live Action TV: The same as Saikou; Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman.

Western Animation: I really like Aku, Mojo Jojo, Patrick Star, Dexter, the Shredder from 03 (Ch'rell), Raven, and those SWAT Kat guys. Uncle Iroh and Zuko as well.

Western Comics: Joe Kerr, and probably a couple others. Deadpool too.

Video Games: All of the 2hus. Duh. All of them.

• Visual Novels: What
Fanfiction: Idk, the fanon 2hus I guess. Also I put this here because screw you

Real Life: I You

Anime: Hmm maybe Monkey D Luffy

Books: Ponyboy from the Outsiders

Cartoons: JoJo from Jojo's curious shit was my favorite cartoon as a kid

Comics: Spider-Man or The Flash

Games: Jimmy Hopkins from Bully

Light Novels: Ladd Russo or Shizuo

Manga: Vash the Stampede

Movies: John Wick

Television: Eric Cartman

Visual Novels: Don't know haven't played any.

Anime: Son Goku or Naruto

Books: Percy Jackson or Harry Potter

Cartoons: Eric Cartman

Comics: Deadpool

Games: Sonic, Dante from DMC, Akuma from SF, Jin from tekken and Asura from AW along with Nanashi SMT IV final

Light Novels: Maybe Izayoi atm

Manga: Son Goku, Naruto, Giorno Giovanna

Movies: Deadpool, Thor

Television: The Doctor (i guess)

Visual Novels: Reinhard, Merc and Ren with Marie, Shirou Yusa and Hajun plus Habaki to slip in OVO

Anime: Akira Kenjou (KiraKira Pre)

Books: None

Cartoons: Johnny Brazo, Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls (original), Sashi Kobayashi (Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero), the Ed boi's, etc.

Comics: Thor, Hulk, Deadpool

Games: Mario, Dante, Akuma, Asura, William J. Blazkovitch from Wolfenstein,

Light Novels: Iwatani Naofumi from Tate no Yuusha, Atalanta from Fate/Apocrophya(?)

Manga: Jotaro Kujo and Dio from JJBA along with Josuke Higashikata Jonathan Joestar Joseph Joestar and Caesar Zeppili

Movies: Deadpool

TV: None

Visual Novels: Marie Wilhelm Ehrenburg Wolfgang Schreiber Shirou Yusa and Machina from Dies Irae

Animus: No one really comes to mind. Virgo Fudo's face is precious tho

Mangos: Roger Dunstan and Sho no Yoshitsune. Prolly Cancer Manlygoldo

Gaems: Revolver "Revolver Ocelot" Ocelot

LN/WN: Weed and Lord Grim

Book: John Taylor

Comics: Prolly Deadpool or Constantine

Movies: Mad Dog

Cartoons: Spongebob

VNs: Black King, Moon King, Lightning King, Cracking Doc, Machine Lord, Golden King, Sharky Smile, Street Knight, Omnipotent King, and other historical figures

Anime: [N/A]

Books: Waldo (Though he's not on the webite)

Cartoons: Scrooge McDuck, Lapis Lazuli, Mordecai

Comics: Batman, Scarecrow, Spiderma

Games: Kirby, Antasma, Black Doom

Light Novels: [N/A]

Manga Pegasus [N/A]

Movies: Godzilla, Shrek

Television: The Doctor

Visual Novels: [N/A]

Anime: Son Goku

Books:Either Percy Jackson or Scott Pilgrim

Cartoon: Numbah 1 and Danny Phantom

Comics: Archie Sonic, Scourge, and Batman(Arkham)

Games:Clementine(R.I.P Kenny and Lee) and Sora

Light Novels: None

Manga: Shinra Kusakabe(Enen no Shobutai)

T.V.: Red Foreman(That's 70s Show)

Visual Novels: None

Favorites

I don't have a favorite book character (nor a favorite book for that matter, since I only read LN's) so I just put another LN character.

Back