• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Favorite Character VS A Billion Lions

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Lions get tired of stomping the Pokémon universe and decide to try and invade yours.

To make it so your character doesn't get stomped too hard, stats are equalized.

Round 1: Lions are holding back and will only rush towards your character, attacking him like the animals one might think they are.

Round 2: Lions are bloodlusted and won't be afraid of using techniques such as the Lion Ladder or the Lion Shield.

Arceus: Pyroar is a Lion, and there is approximately over a billion Pyroars in the Infinite Pokéverse, so Arceus wins as it is 1,000,000,000+ Lions plus some other things.

anyway jokes aside just say he uses his hax lol

Sirin snaps her fingers and teleports all the lions into a zoo in both rounds

Sheesh a billion lions that’s tough pretty sure they they just dogpile sirin I mean she’s 13 what’s she gonna do call the police?
She gets stomped even when the lions hold back

I don't think there's a big enough zoo on earth

I don't think there's a big enough zoo on earth
She’s got spacial haxes and can mold and compress meteors into weird inorganic shapes She also stole the powers of a dude who can compress 1.4 solar masses for into the size of a small rock/coin
So she will find a way to make them fit
even if the result will be the densest object known to man

My favorite character is Nagisa Shiota so I think it's safe to say he thoroughly stomps the lions in 10 milliseconds flat

i doubt more than 0.001% of the lion would even see that

also ap is equalized too

like unironically, this character loses they straight-up don't have the stamina to kill a billion lions

True- I mean like sure this guy Anos thinks he's the cool new kid on the block but what's he gonna do against a Lion Slingshot?

Yea
And since stats are equalised that means every character's range is equalised to range of the lions which is just few feet at best. So their hax will only be able to affect few lions at a time, and one billion is a lot

hadn't thought about that

Of course! But that's only to prevent lions from abusing their tier 0 range ofc

hadn't thought about that

Of course! But that's only to prevent lions from abusing their tier 0 range ofc
Wait so Sirin can’t just make a mega portal and start doing Spacial BS with the Lions from there
Oh well there are always quasi black holes she can use it will just be even denser than before since it’s only a few feat in diameter now

Johnny Joestar: get stomped 😔, literally stats equalization make it impossible for johnny

Funny Valentine: definitrely going to stomp all round 1. idk at round 2, they got dimensional bypassing and resistance to probability?

The Auditor: idk tbh

VERY honorable mentions

SCP-682 (used to be my favorite SCP, not for his power though, it was because intrigued): Not even the lions with the helicopters will be able to stop him!

Tricky: hm it will kill them sooner or later in both rounds, I am convinced

there are some others but ye

Funny Valentine: definitrely going to stomp all round 1. idk at round 2, they got dimensional bypassing and resistance to probability?
If it was just D4C Valentine he has a legit chance of losing, if he gets insta-killed he can't move to another body and law of large numbers means that'll likely happen.

And yeah the Lion Shield blocks any and all kinds of hax no matter how powerful it is and the Lion Slingshot does the same to defensive hax

If it was just D4C Valentine he has a legit chance of losing, if he gets insta-killed he can't move to another body and law of large numbers means that'll likely happen.

And yeah the Lion Shield blocks any and all kinds of hax no matter how powerful it is and the Lion Slingshot does the same to defensive hax
I was using love train, so Funny loses at round 2 ig

Not numbers this big
You are forgetting the massive NLF related with Venuzdonoa.
"No matter how strong,infinite or eternal, Venuzdonoa destroys it. It doesn't follows any reason, nor number nor distance as things that can be reasoned returns to nothing before it, hence it is useless to think what it can do or cannot do."
Venuzdonoa is useless before 1 billion lions
If there were infinite number of lions, then it will still return to nothing before Venuzdonoa.

"No matter how strong,infinite or eternal, Venuzdonoa destroys it. It doesn't follows any reason, nor number nor distance as things that can be reasoned returns to nothing before it, hence it is useless to think what it can do or cannot do."
doesn't get past a Lion Shield imo

Subaru Natsuki: Ah shit, here we go again. (He loses both rounds extremely badly, except, many... many times over)
Garou: I don't think he's outskilling a billion lions lmao. (Both rounds)
Discord: Lions are turned into cake, balloons, and confetti. (Both rounds)
Lelouch: Unfortunately can't mind control a billion lions. (Both rounds)
Light Yagami: Would probably kill himself with the death note upon seeing the lions.

Lion Shield blocks all of Discord's hax so idk

the way i see it first round is the serious-ish part of the prompt the second one is "haha lions always win"

Numbers are useless in front of Venuzdonoa.

You are forgetting that stats are equalised, which means it's range is the same as the lions. It will only work on like 1 lion at a time. The rest of them will stomp

Back