• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite character has Black Flash. How hard do they hit now?

As the title says, your favorite character achieved Black Flash from Jujutsu Kaisen. I'm curious how hard they hit using what the series states Black Flash does. Essentially, in Jujutsu Kaisen, when someone applies Cursed Energy to their strike within 1 millionth of a second, the power flashes back increasing their power to the normal power to the power of 2.5. Assuming this is true, Jujutsu Kaisen jumps from a tier 7 verse, all the way up to tier 4. So as the title asked, how hard does your favorite character hit if they manage to achieve Black Flash?

Bayverse optimus goes to 8-A 6-A if joules not tnt

G1 prime goes to 3-B

IDW movie is High 4-C to 4-B

IDW prime is 3-B

I think im bad at this.

This is cool how didn’t I see this

Cecilia Schariac from Honkai Impact becomes 2.6976006651e61 Joules
Going from 6-A to 3-B

Kevin Kaslana from Honkai Impact becomes 1.02762395e66 Joules
Going from High 6-A to 3-B

Dabi from MHA goes from Low 7-B to 7.960085711e40 Joules Aka 4-B

Venti from Genshin Impact goes from High 7-A to 7.186842052e46 Joules Aka 4-B

Long story short Black flash is dumb strong

Last edited:
Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball would have an AP of at least 3.5040689e+23 J.
Her AP would shoot up from at least High 8-C to at least 6-B.

Psykos from One Punch Man would have an AP of at least 1.1323461e+39 J, possibly 1.5520996e+46 J
This would take her AP from at least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A to High 5-A, possibly 4-B.

That's all I'm gonna do for now.

Kirby-verse is now deep into 3-A
godzilla-verse varies stays at 2-B just deeper
Pokemon legendaries stay at similar levels

Reinhard Heydrich...

He'd go from 1-B to 1-B 😩 That High 1-A CRT will be coming soon my lord.. Sieg Heil!

Ngl Black flash would be amazing for jojo characters. they'd go from like building lvl to i think mountain lvl or higher

Back