• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Saul Goodman defend your favorite character?

Its in the title, folks!
Saul Goodman will attempt to defend your favorite character (assuming they are guilty of crimes) and will attempt to either get a reduced sentence, or freedom
Stipulations:
Saul has knowledge of all crimes committed by his defendant
Saul has one month of preparation
Saul has also talked to his defendant one hour before the court time

(These are subject to change depending on what happens)
Will Saul be able to defend your favorite character
Or will their crimes catch up to them?​

It all depends on the evidence, even Saul has his limits he aint omnipotent. Someone like Joker always has a ton of evidence even video evidence that not even Saul's tricks can change.

Most of my favorite characters are heroes not villains so they dont actually comit any crimes. I could say Suigetsu but well Konoha doesnt really have a court system, and he was already in prison for his crimes until he escaped easily, so im not really seeing how Saul could help

well, he got out of his child murder charges once, i bet you he could do it again with saul.

honestly? Phobos with saul could 100% get away with the stuff he had. even attempting to charge Phobos with the things he has done despite the fact a total of 2 people would even admit to him doing anything wrong? yeah, im sure he'll get out of it with saul having a month of time to prep.

I don't think God himself could defend Oryx, considering the man is very high-key with almost all of his crimes and they're so ******* numerous it'd take a Judge an hour to get through them all

Literally the easiest Insanity Verdict of Saul's life, he defends semi-successfully just for that.

Garrosh was successfully defended before... because everyone present was being judged. On his own Garrosh's crimes are very high-key and he says he'd do it again when everyone thought just him was being judged, so yeah, no.

Unironically Maiev is pretty easy to defend, her crimes counting shit that hasn't been retconned aren't very well known and very easy to call hearsay if Malfurion isn't present, so yeah, I think Saul could do it with no prep at all

Demiurge is extremely low-key in his crimes, nobody knows he's Jaldabeoth so that wouldn't come up, so very easy to talk hearsay especially with an entire hour of preparations with Demiurge of all people.

Ainz's social Influencing is good enough that I think he'd be able to defend himself, add an hour with Saul of all Lawyers and Ainz would pretty much get off scot-free

Another low-key guy, if Jack Skellington or Santa or Sally aren't present they should sweep easily

Another extremely High-key guy who'd get bodied in the court room

Considering how good of a Lawyer Saul is and how ridiculously charismatic Mengsk is when he's keeping his cool, I think they'd pull it off, but Mengsk is very high-key so that is a problem.

God himself could not defend Kano.

If literally any orc besides from Shadow Council or Blackhand are present, God himself can't defend Gul'dan

Likely
He can just easily bring them to assylum though. There are also some weird upbringing argument and pity things he can make use of.

How far he can reduce it though depends
She literally mass murdered in cold blood an entire town
Piled corpses of her past lovers in a closet.
Tortured those past lovers with life magic
Almost murdered the entire World
Massacred all of her Family

Saul could defend sasuke by telling the hidden leaf they started the entire mess and are hypocrites. GG EZ

Saul can’t really defend Vegeta. A murderous genocidal alien is still a murderous genocidal alien and even in manga, Vegeta would agree he still deserved to go to hell

Best Arknights girl Talulah unfortunately still goes to jail. Her reasoning were at best flimsy and she still destroyed lives in game story

Back