• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not the entire verse, just Naofumi's standard Light Novel wave party.

This includes Naofumi, Raphtalia, Rishia Ivyred, Spear Hero, Sword Hero, Bow Hero, S'yne; and a few other people (Like Filo) who aren't as important here.

The idea here is that these heroes from Shield Hero normally fight waves and villains in groups like this and it's extremely rare for a hero to fight by themselves against anyone, as-in, it pretty much never happens (Except for that one duel of Spear and Shield, and in sparring); so why not have a F&G thread where they actually fight as they normally would and at their full potential as a group?

Rules:
1) Base Speed is equal, but amps are allowed.

2) You can either choose 1 character versus this group or a duo who has a history of fighter alongside one another

3) Limited to characters 7-A and below. No 7-A+. Also, no attacks that reach higher than 7-A+ either.

4) We assume this is during a wave; so characters like Naofumi, Raphtalia, S'yne, and Rishia are already almost 2x stronger than normal (Because of the whole level and stat adding thing during waves)

5) Battle takes place on Q'ten Lo, and a Sakura Stone of Destiny Barrier is already up.

6) No smurfs

No joke, they've legit fought people under conditions similar to this. Although usually it's another small group kek.

4) We assume this is during a wave; so characters like Naofumi, Raphtalia, S'yne, and Rishia are already almost 2x stronger than normal (Because of the whole level and stat adding thing during waves)
I don't get what this means

I don't get what this means
It means they start as 7-B's. At around 8 Megatons.

The long explanation is that if you level up in two different worlds, when a wave comes which connects those two worlds your levels and stats are stacked on top of each other. So if you're level 100 in your main world and level 90 in another world, you'll be level 190 during a wave. Which is basically the situation here, at least for those characters I mentioned.

Aw damn, the two characters I wanted to submit here aren't on the wiki yet (The Repentant Devil from Sunless Skies and the Shrike from Hyperion Cantos), and it'll take a looong time until I get them submitted. I mean, not that long for one of them.

In any case, looking at the profiles, assuming they did exist in the wiki and from the knowledge I have of them... The Devil would probably lose against most characters in Shield Hero, he's way weaker and they would prolly defeat him before he'd decide to pull out the bad stuff on 'em. He wouldn't die, mind you, as it is incredibly difficult to kill them, but he'd be incapacitated for sure.

Now the Shrike is... Interesting. If it did go all out, yeah, sure, it clears pretty easily. But it wouldn't, because as long as it perceived the situation as a fight, it'd try to fight fairly as per the New Bushido. But it assumes that the opponent will fight fairly as well, (Fairly being mostly relying on physique and skill, and if you are drastically superior to a foe in a field and it is a duel, you try to equalize it as much as possible, or if not, at least avoid using anything the opponent cannot fight against) and the moment they don't... Things get ugly.

Monica Pinkston if their powers are magic based I don't think they are going to work on her because she is stupidly resistance towards magic and her regen is to high for them to kill by most methods so they have to use hax to take her down but I don't know if they have the hax required but it doesn't look like it so she eventually out lasts unless skill equalized magic which doesn't seem to be the case rather it allows the use of magic.

Is Interdimensional range considered to Smurf in this thread? Because it varies in threads.

Monica Pinkston if their powers are magic based I don't think they are going to work on her because she is stupidly resistance towards magic and her regen is to high for them to kill by most methods so they have to use hax to take her down but I don't know if they have the hax required but it doesn't look like it so she eventually out lasts unless skill equalized magic which doesn't seem to be the case rather it allows the use of magic.
Skills aren't equalized to magic in SH.
Is Interdimensional range considered to Smurf in this thread? Because it varies in threads.
Interdimensional? Nah.

Universal+? Yes.

So my boy Clockwork gets the boot... I guess I'll use two of my favorite bad guys from old school PS2 era.

Beiloune and True Dark Genie (7-C version). They lack the strength to take on these characters but their abilities.... Beiloune's the kind of guy whole basically use Classification to various degrees on them and put them into a story, giving them roles to play. TDG on the other hand would screw around because he's immortal, sending endless hordes of monster that obviously will get fooderized but does it just because. He'd focus on a more outlasted approach than a physical one unless they get right up on him then he'd just fight, die, be reborn, and do it all over again.

Back