• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A princess fights a demi-human (Selena vs. Raphtalia) [Grace]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selena would start by outright attacking Raphtalia with her sword to test her skills before trying to kill her or knock her out.

Raphtalia would probably fight back with her sword, then use her "invisibility" or illusion magic to confuse Selena and try to knock her out from side she doesn't expect her to be

There’s no clear distinction between skill levels of each key on Selena’s profile so there’s no way I can say who I think wins just looking at it.

Considering Selena was able to train Alex and Leo in a day to be able to fight against weak leveled monsters with their swords and the fact she's commander of the Aramore army, I think Selena should have a bit more skill than Raphtalia.

I don't know much about your stories, but guess a Princess army general who trained some other key characters could beat inexperienced episode 3 Raphtalia... Selena FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back